Did it really happen pol?

Did it really happen pol?

Has it just been a 48 hour dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o12mh9x4TFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We did it OP. It feels great to wake up and know that Trump won.

I am at peace.

It's over

I know that feel. It's surreal.

I'm not celebrating until his inauguration speech. Those hippy liberals are crafty, they'll find a way to fuck this up.

I know. I feel like I'm dreaming in a coma at the Hospital or something.

What a time to be alive, lads.

I'm ecstatic. I don't remember the last time I was this happy.

Even if Trump fails miserably (he won't), it was still worth it to break the power of the Clintons and to throw bomb in the plans of all of the most evil people in the world

say it with me: PRESIDENT TRUMP!

>Trump wins
>Too afraid to sleep in case I wake up and he loses somehow

you will all understand soon

Sing now ye people of the Tower of Trump
For the realm of Clinton is ended forever
And King Bongo is thrown out

Sing and rejoice, Sing and rejoice
ye people of the Tower of trump
Sing and rejoice, sing and rejoice
For your votes hath not been in vain
And Molochs magic is broken
And Lord Kek hath passed through
And he is victorious, Victorious!

Sing and be glad, sing and be glad
All ye children of the West
Sing and be glad, sing and be glad
For your president shall come again
And he shall dwell among you
All the days of your life
and he is victorious, Victorious!

and the Mexicans that invaded shall be removed
And he shall throw them over the wall
and the US shall be saved

sing all ye people of the Tower of Trump

Sing now ye people, sing now, ye people
Sing now, ye people sing!

I was mentally ready for the everyday memetic blast to be over... I'm not sure if I can handle a trump presidency, I'm tired already

It's just a clever ruse. Pure satire. The actual election results will be revealed on Black Friday.

A
FUCKING
TRUMP

No way they can stop us, God it feels so good

Those liberals get to live in a nightmare just like we have been for 8 years

This, but you forgot to mention that we also get to see libshits perma-triggered for the next 4 years.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

I still can't believe it. Im seeing Trump in the white house talking with Obama and damn i feel like im dreaming.
This thing changed me, gave me hope. I even stopped fapping and going to stop being NEET and find a job. I have a hope now!

>tfw just got back from a high gravity planet for 10 minutes (20 years on earth) and trump has made America 90% white again

I'm so proud of my family in Michigan! You did it!

Yeah fuck you were still the same shithole over here.

>Trump wins
>Too afraid to sleep in case he gets assassinated

Not over till December 19th. Also the riots are escalating.

>wake up
>Trump still won

I gave up all my friends for Trump

I'm not sure what I actually feel now

Did they really stopped talking to you just for supporting Trump? are they all sjws or minorities?

Leafing Truth to power.

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

ily senpai, but I can't help but to think something's coming.

Are we just battle fatigued from The Great Meme War? Is it over?

Is this how soldiers feel when they say the war is over? Suspended Disbelief?

Just white self-hating sjw's. Didn't stop me from fucking a Hillary supporting friend before I revealed my power level though. MAGA.

My mother unfriended me on fb.

Yes it is time to wake up Dan

Does she talk to you or not?

ahahahha Drumpf morons think its over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

my new favorite image.
Since Trump saved Westerm civilization does that mean Ron Paul happening meme is obsolete?

This is all a dream, but (((you))) already knew that.

Well she called me an asshole first. I had posted'we're going to need a lot of safe spaces '.

And no she doesnt.

What part? I'm from Ann arbor

we are here brothers, and it is truly real.

Yes. Its over. We saved the world.

all real. all right.

what if actually right.

Is this leaf shitposting as usual or there is a possibility this shit can actually happen?

A

December 19th, the Electoral College votes. Trump will not be elected.

FUCKING

Yep. It's over.

Your faggotry SJW plan has failed, kike.

Welcome to the new world.

Fuck today I was at the super market
And I kept hearing the cashiers ring things under there register
Beep beep beep beep
And I suddenly felt so fucking scared
I thought I was realizing I was in a coma and I was pulling the sounds from the heart monitor into my dream
All I could think of was this entire election win just a big dream
I freaked the fuck out left my pizza rolls and monster drinks on the registers conveyor belt and got he fuck out of there
I don't want to wake up
So scared even right now what if I'm slowly coming back to life right now
What do I do to keep my brain off?
Sometimes I feel people feeling me

Seriously this, this past 2 days have been incredible.

I don't care much for USA politics unless it affects me directly. But if it pisses off SJWs, feminists and cucks I'm in.

Hillary conceded. It's over.

We did it guise... We did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o12mh9x4TFU

Fuck your shit. America has won. Take your Soros funded nigg noggs with you.

Listen here you son of a bitch, if you think that........

Wait a minute....

On second though.

Guys.

What if this CTR remnant shill is right?

What he says makes sense.

Would CTR have had a MASTER plan like this all along?

And would they be stupid enough to think that we wouldn't be able to evolve overnight to overcome this plan?

Actually possible. It would result in a civil war before the end of the year probably.

All the backlash from the right, to the lefties right now, like on facebook and whatnot, is them giving us enough time to really get that fire stoked.

I haven't been this happy in 10 years

So now what?

I voted for him for the memes, but what does this actually mean?

I am wary of this faggot drive to push electors to vote against their state decision. Some states just fine you and some don't have any penalty.

What would the media do if Trump didn't win?
Gloat for a couple days, and lose ratings faster than shit.
Trump wins = 24/7 reality tv show.
I wish it would all end, but it's going to be a long war. They will go cyber and social. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Strap in lads.

No you fucking autist. She cant even win the fucking election why the fuck would she plan to lose it just to win it.

This can't be happening

They're not going to flip states like that. It would be too damaging to the rule of law in the country. You'll have some butthurt faggots wanting it but no serious politician is going to allow it.

The push to get rid of the electoral college will get stronger though, which is probably good.

What timeline do you think you are in, faggot?

ANYTHING is possible.

Anything.

You really think the Jews will go down without a fight?

Think again.

Tell me one good reason why losing the electoral college a good thing?

y-ye-yes sen-pai

The battle is won but the war has just begun.

we don't need to get rid of the electoral college, we just need to ban states from being winner-take all.

Electoral vote distribution should be decided by the popular vote percentage in the state in question.

The shitty Canadian proxy CTR shills are gone. We can begin the healing.

Let the people decide who's president. It worked out for us this year, but it's pretty undemocratic that your vote basically doesn't count at all if you're in California or Texas.

It also strengthens the legitimacy of the election by making it almost impossible to rig

Is also an acceptable solution

>it feels like a dream
I've heard that so many people have that same feeling

This is definitely not a normal election. I'm dem and it doesn't just feel like that feel when your party loses, its way different.

Look at this, to bring a smile to your face, everyday.

>(((everyday)))

It happened OP, enjoy it.

>for the next 4 years

*for the foreseeable future, after Trump appoints Scalia and Ginsberg's replacements

look how fucking smug he his

He probably hasn't been so happy in a very long time. His hope has been kindled.

oh boy

Frodo just got the ring. The journey starts NOW

It's possible, but very unlikely. She wouldn't have drunk dialed someone sobbing like a little bitch if that was the plan all along. She's not that good of an actress.

And if the EC does pull some bullshit, Trump and his supporters will have every right to riot like the Hill Shills did.

But we're better armed.

Amen. We still have to get him sworn in and actually work on achieving the Emperor's plans.

You remind me one of the japanese soldier found in lost island after 40 years from WWII ending and still not believing the war is over.

I don't think Trump will actually appoint some ultra-conservative. Pence and the other social conservatives will probably push for it, but I could see him appoint a justice who's for allowing more freedoms in general, but stricter enforcement of existing laws

lol the half black son is perfect touch

I'm about to ask for a 50% raise

God fucking damnit! The butthurt are signing petitions to get the electoral college to flip their votes to Clinton on the 19th. A total desperation maneuver... but... FUCK.

I know that feel, I'm still in disbelief. It's too good to be real.

I had to walk around work biting my finger to keep from laughing at outraged libs

All part of the plan

Drumpf BTFO

>The Last Kamikaze

lulzy

Same. Family too.
>Wikileaks is russia!!!
O well. Ill be great again all on my own. Dont call when you gibs run outta money

Rest brothers.

Episode II when, i already miss you guys.

You are like that bad guy in cartoons, who is also dumbfuck, who is so bad at its villainy that it is comical.

Like a minor nuisance.

Can something like that actually happen?

Do I need to worry about dec 19 did (((they))) pay them off

That's not how it works lol. They're not like the bullshit 'delegates' from the primaries.

>mossberg AR15

Wait-a-minute... Mmm hmm. Yeah. I get ya. Clever monkeys.