#RonPaulForTreasury

#RonPaulForTreasury

We got Trump elected, but we're just getting started.

Now it's time to get RON PAUL appointed as SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

Last thread: We'll use #RonPaulForTreasury and also tag #DrainTheSwamp and #EndTheFed
We are HIGH ENERGY and we will use it to meme Ron Paul into this position, so that he may carry out his life goal of dismantling the fed as his glorious swan song!

We need to get the MAGA movement on board, we need to get libertarians on board, we need to get traditional conservatives on board, we need to get Alex Jones and InfoWars on board. We can probably even get Bernouts on board.

A year ago most of us thought a Trump presidency couldn't actually happen. But we fought for it and against all odds, we won. And we're just getting started. We can pull this off. And we will.

11-11 is upon us and meme magick is at its most potent. PRAISE KEK!

#RONPAULFORTREASURY
#DRAINTHESWAMP
#ENDTHEFED
HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
donaldjtrump.com/contact
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUWJJ1kqnc
goldismoney.info/
goldismoney2.com/
ronpaulforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>#RonPaulForTreasury
I see potential in this. Sup Forums we need to meme Ron Paul into this, no more attention on Trump, he already won.

Exactly. We already won for Trump, now it's time to win for /our guy/ Ron Paul. This is our key to defeating the (((ZOG))).

MAGA!
KEK WILLS IT!
DEUS VULT!

LETS GO

SIGN THE PETITION

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

TELL DON ABOUT IT

TWEET #RONPAULFORTREASURY #DRAINTHESWAMP #END THE FED

I WILL DUMP ALL MY PAUL MEMES TO HELP OUT THE EFFORT

#RONPAULFORTREASURY
#DRAINTHESWAMP
#ENDTHEFED
#MAGA
FUCK THE ZOG

RON PAUL STAND TALL

use this to convert the bernie people

that's all i've got

RON PAUL STAND TALL
HIGH ENERGY!

You are fucking amazing, user. You are doing God's work.

Now let's fucking spread these and make more! DEUS KEK VULT!

LET'S GET THAT ON TRACK AGAIN

I didn't make any of these, to be clear. there was a based mexican user making these memes in the past few threads.

Oh, I missed those threads. Are there any more images? Thanks for re-posting

And thanks for making them, Paco!

Checkem

GUYS, the fate of the world is literally in our hands right now. We just memed someone into the most powerful public office in the world. Now we have the power to meme Ron Paul into a position where he can fulfill his life goal of abolishing the fed. This will literally crush the ZOG.

HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY! HIGH ENERGY!!!

THIS

IS

GETTING

SLID

RON PAUL STAND TALL

OH ALMIGHTY KEK I SUMMON YOUR DIGITS IN THE NAME OF TRUMP

MAY RON PAUL BECOME SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY

SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY!

#RonnPaulStandTall
>#RonPaulStandTall

THIS IS GETTING FUCKING SLID

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

FRIGGIN CHECKED

WITNESSED

EVERY ONE BOMBARD THE TRUMP SUGGESTION WEBSITE

LINK NOW
>LINK NOW
LINK NOW
>LINK NOW
LINK NOW

donaldjtrump.com/contact

donaldjtrump.com/contact

donaldjtrump.com/contact

donaldjtrump.com/contact

donaldjtrump.com/contact

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN BROTHERS! SHADILAY!

>apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
RIGHT HERE

#DRAINTHESWAMP

HERE AS WELL MAGA

MAKE.IT.HAPPEN.

MAGA
A
G
A

There is a thread on infinite too OP

>Ron Paul for treasurer
>Ben Carson for surgeon general
LET'S MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN

Sage Ron Paul threads, lolbertarianism is dead and good riddance.

FUCKING AWESOME I'll go check that out now, thanks

Hang on now, we need to focus 100% of our HIGH ENERGY on Ron Paul right now. Ben Carson is trivial in comparison, we can deal with that later.

Fuck off
Ron Paul is a globalist shill
Stop trying to sabotage Trump's Presidency ctr

Down for Ron Paul!

>ron paul
>working for globalist cabal

there is NO bigger fuck you to the globalists than ending the federal reserve.

sign this shit niggas and spam your normiebooks with it.

Get ready for the real fight OP.

They're contracting more shills then ever.

And ending the fed is killing the zog.

THIS IS THEIR END

Fuck off JIDF

I don't know. Fucking Ron was rude to the God Emporor. I don't think he has forgotten his sins.

Disagreement is really important to end collusion in DC. Washington's presidency was excellent because he had Jefferson(a Democratic-Republican) and Hamilton(a Federalist) in his cabinet.

>JIDF are sliding our infinite threads
They're fucking desperate. This is their dying struggle. We're about to win! ONE FINAL PUSH AND WE SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD!

>(((free markets)))
>not a Jewish meme

It isn't you fucktard kikes literally created Communism

Murdering the fed & phasing out bank influence in washington > any economic policy

>being this (((JIDF)))

They blocked my account on twitter since the election day.

If you have one, sneak this in tweets from people like Molyneaux, Paul Joseph Watson, Ann Coulter, Cernovich, David Duke and others.

Also Ben Garrison, he would even do a cartoon for it I bet.

>Also Ben Garrison, he would even do a cartoon for it I bet.
YES
FUCKING THIS

Whoever the fuck knows how to Twitter, WE NEED THIS

>no more attention on Trump, he already won.
Just a little more for the popular vote?

I mean sure, Habbeding man takes priority now but I still want to make absolutely sure the leftists get BTFO by those absentee deployed military ballots.

don't do david duke. The common folk is against anything he has to say.

This, timequads confirms
Yes to everyone else though

We need to get mainstream conservatives, libertarians, MAGA, Bernouts, alt-right, etc all in on this

The voting is over, we need to put 100% of our energy into Ron Paul now

This fucking kikes I swear to God, there are people threatening civil unrest because of Trump right now and they don't do nothing.

FUCKING ISIS OPERATE ON TWITTER AND THEY DON'T DO NOTHING.

But they had to block my account.

Ok then.

How will he get rid of the federal Reserve? It's been around for a hundred years, no one will let the states handle their own finances

This will happen by getting Ron Paul as Secretary Of The Treasury. He'll dismantle the fed. Now fuck off you zionist kike shill, too stupid to even fucking change your ID

Sauce that he'll dismantle fed?
Sup Forums memes don't count

RON PAUL STAND TALL

It's literally been his entire platform since 2008

Are you fucking retarded? It's literally his life goal. If you had been here for more than a month you'd know that. But you already made yourself known you kike shill Ron Paul is the fucking opposite of a globalist you fucking kike

WITNESSED

RON PAUL STAND TALL

Already done.

Praise kek, may our memes be more than just dreams

BUMP

He's too fucking old

Who will be Trump's Horus?

>RonPaulforTreasury

Praise Kek.

RON PAUL STAND TALL
signed btw

WE NEED THOUSANDS - NAY, MILLIONS! - OF PEOPLE DOING THIS! So we take to social media and engage once more in memetic warfare! KEK WILLS IT! SHADILAY!

Fuck off kike shill, his age doesn't fucking matter. It's not like we're memeing him to be a fucking military general.

We're memeing Ron Paul to be Secretary Of The Treasury. And in that position, Ron Paul will dismantle the fed and defeat the ZOG!

SIEG HEIL!

We have an alliance of libertarians and fascists putting aside our differences to end corruption in washington; on a fucking anime board no less. Truly the brightest of timelines.

The moment he dies he can be replaced with Rand. He would've already done enough by then.

It's sad that most people don't even know who this man is. I have to educate them.

fuck yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUWJJ1kqnc

>Ron Paul in the cabinet
Yes. Please Lord yes.

RON PAUL STAND TALL

You niggers should maybe fill a petition in whitehouse.gov

The Ron Paul supporters are still around here are their internet hangouts:

goldismoney.info/
goldismoney2.com/
ronpaulforums.com/

Doesn't he hate Trump though? He endorsed Stein.

Exactly. It would be Ron Paul's highest honor to be a martyr, giving his life to end the fed. I can't imagine anything making him happier.

And educate them we shall! KEK VULT!

Now we need to get fucking organized. Bombard social media, and write professional letters to MANY organizations ranging from libertarian to Trump/MAGA to anti-establishment progressive/Bernouts/etc to alt-right/Breitbart to tinfoilers/Alex Jones/InfoWars. Ben Garrison, Milo. We need to get EVERYONE in on this. The "left", the "right", fucking EVERYONE who wants to live in a free world. And yes, most "leftists" do want to live in a free world, they just have a different perspective than us. We have to put aside our differences and UNITE to meme Ron Paul into secretary of the treasury and defeat the (((ZOG))) once and for all!

MAGA!

HIGH ENERGY HIGH ENERGY HIGH ENERGY

#RonPaulForTreasury
#EndTheFed
#DrainTheSwamp
#MAGA

He's open to the position and has tweeted about it.

Well then, I'm in. Hope he gets the spot.

He disagrees with Trump but he doesn't hate him. And regardless, this position gives Ron Paul the power to fulfill his life goal, abolishing the fed. He'll accept it and do it.

YES let's get these guys in on it

And when this takes off we contact news sources such as RT, Al Jazeera, etc

shitposting in a good thread. I don't do social media. How else can I help?

He tweeted about Secretary Of State, but what we REALLY need him for is Secretary Of The Treasury because that's where he can defeat the fed which is his destiny and life goal
And through us he'll make this fucking happen
The ZOG is crumbling!

Don't just hope it happens. MAKE IT HAPPEN! This is OUR duty, OUR task to get this into the mainstream, to make this trend, to make media pick up on it, to get Ron Paul to see it and ultimately to get Donald Trump to not only see it but to see that it's what the American people want and to make it happen

S
T
A
N
D

T
A
L
L

W
I
T
H

P
A
U
L

THANK YOU BASED PATRIOT

Send emails to libertarian websites, Ben Garrison, Alex Jones, Breitbart, conservative websites, MAGA groups, etc. Tell them about our plan to get Ron Paul as secretary of the treasury, ask for their help in making this idea go viral so that we can end the fed.
Maybe post text here first for critique and then we get it right and all mass email it

You are doing Kek's work, user!

Sup Forums is literally saving the world!

bump

Create memes for us to post

Praise Kek

Would he even do it? He did poo-poo all over Trump during the election.

Inb4 he was just sticking up for Little Paul.

Of course he would. His LIFE GOAL is to end the fed. And this will be his opportunity to do just that!

Excellent, user!

My pleasure. We must all do our part, THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE! We can look back with pride or with regret that we did too little.

FUCKING THIS! We can't do this without meme magic! PRAISE KEK (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala)

Plsssssss