So this trash is made by the people behind Johnny Test right?

So this trash is made by the people behind Johnny Test right?

How does shit like this get on TV?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ur7WOayoRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Johnny Test was like fine until after they brought back Dark Vegan on the Season Finale

>Johnny Test was fine

>So this trash is made by the people behind Johnny Test right?
"Supernoobs was created by Scott Fellows, who also created Johnny Test, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Big Time Rush, and 100 Things to Do Before High School."

Shit show, only learned about it from /cm/ desu
but holy fucks why are braces so CUTE!

>Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Big Time Rush
Weird, I like these two shows,so it should be logical I enjoy Johnny Test and Supernoobs, yet I dont.

I swear Johnny Test used to feel like a completely different show when it first debuted, though it's not something I ever cared to re-watch so I'm basing this off now 13 year old memories

Nah, I know what you mean
I remember when the show first aired I saw it for the first time and thought "that was kind of alright, had a catchy theme song too"

I didn't really love it, but I thought it was alright, never went out of my way to watch it though. Years later I was visiting my parents and it ended up coming on, and god damn it was awful. I could immediately recognize that it was trash.

I'm not sure if the first season was slightly better or something, but I know I had at least some taste when I first saw the show, and the fact that you had a similar experience makes me think it might have actually been passable early on

originally it was on WB
then canada

So the only half-decent thing he ever made was Ned's Declassified.
This man needs to be far, FAR away from any drawing implements/software.

so on french teletoon they banned toy commercials and its nothing but ads for this stupid fucking show and they always show that one shot of that blonde kid doing this smug face

i'm so fucking sick of this

>so on french teletoon they banned toy commercials
Lmao what
Toy commercials are like half the reason kids channels exist

well they did do it

i see where they're coming from but it's so fucking boring man

Johnny Test was the last cartoon made in WB animation studios under the Kids WB line. After Saturday morning cartoons fell out of favor into johnny test's first season, they sold the rights to what is now none as cookie jar entertainment in Canada with a completely new writing team, animation, and mostly new VAs to keep in line with Canada's national funding of keeping a cartoon 90 percent Canadian to get money.

Tl;dr: after the first season of Johnny Test, it was sold to Canadians as a tax break ponzi scheme

Because Scott Fellows is a hack that cheated the Canadian system to get shitty cartoons made that weren't good enough for Americans to fund.

Nepotism.

>one of the main characters can be summed up with "fish out of water with bad ahnold accent"
Its like they spent 5 minutes coming up with the premise of the show.
I can't help but feel like they went with the Schwarzenegger voice because it was the only goofy voice one of the 4 guys in the office that day was able to do

Johnny Test managed to kept most of it's VAs throughout it's run. Hell, Johnny was voiced by James Arnold Taylor, an American that recorded by himself in LA while everybody else was together in Vancouver.

Well, I liked Ned's. Maybe he should stick to sitcoms.

the dog/dad character did 99 percent of the background character's voices to keep it cheap as well

That's common of any cartoon.

>Johnny Test was the last cartoon made in WB animation studios under the Kids WB line
You forgot Legion of Superheroes, Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue, and Tom & Jerry Tales, which were made by WB Animation for Kids WB and all debuted a year after Johnny Test.

For some reason I've been seeing a lot of anons lately who seem to think that because the WB network died in 2006, that meant Kids WB died at the same time. But no, Kids WB was around on the CW until 2008, and WB Animation was making shows for it right up to the end.

these were made under the WB animation studio but not under the WB Kids line due to restructuring of the animation department due to poor nielson ratings of new IPs and reverting to namebrand properties such as DC, Scooby Doo etc full force.

But they still aired on Kids WB.

the 1980s He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was voiced entirely by three people if I remember right

I understand that, I was simply saying that senior leadership was already gone/fired at this point and the restructuring of WB animation was well on it's way to transform into something else at this point

that's all, you are right about Kids WB still being "alive" after johnny test, dont worry

Four actually. But I can see where you're coming from.

I had forgotten this show was even a thing.
This was a thing, right?

>100 Things to Do Before High School
I saw snippets of that. Its basically Ned's declassified with a different cast.

This. Show was barely better than Johnny Test but it's still really only worth a watch for the shota material.

>that brown loli

>friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation

>a show by scott fellows did gay aliens better than steven universe

if they were the ones teaching steven, he would've unlocked his ultra instinct form by now.

seriously, their tough love approach did wonders for the noobs combat ability.

>Ned's Declassified
well, I forgive him for Johnny Test then

>he would've unlocked his ultra instinct form by now.

>implying anyone but shaggy blanco could raise that little fag to ultra instinct in only 4 and a half seasons

>that episode where kevin turned into a pink poodle and got raped by a bunch of stray dogs

so more people would give this show a chance if they don't have a Johnny test bias/trauma?

No, it still looks bad.

In order to prevent Canadians from importing all their entertainment, they have quotas to meet when it comes to airing Canadian content. Music and shows are made just for that and lead to certain artists being more like government workers.
Shit like this gets aired because they need something, anything, as long as it's Canadian to fill time slots.

I saw this one time when I was home sick from school with the flu. Thought it was a really wierd fever dream.

mostly the two mains

cool thought - u were sick, and the tv was off, so ur mind created a fake tv show for u to watch made up of all the major late 2000s cartoon cliches

and school? boy, u's barely even legal

This happened around 4 years ago, I can't afford to stay home anymore.

>that chubby shota
Too bad his voice is shit

>mfw I just want to talk about cartoons on Sup Forums but always forget about all the people here that obsess over cartoon children and romances between fictional characters

that's impossible - the show premiered in 2015

I didn't even know this was made by the same guy behind Johnny Test when I first saw it and I still thought it was unbearable.

I want lewds of the loli

Huh. Maybe it was a really wierd feaver dream? I know I have not stayed home from school since sophmore year of highschool, which was 4 years ago. Or perhaps I have prophetic powers?

it's so cheap to make that no matter how poorly it actually does you always get a return on investment

entertainment is a business first

They should start by making shows created by actual Canadians then instead of Scott fucking Fellows.

>Music and shows are made just for that and lead to certain artists being more like government workers.
This is the biggest load of conspiratorial shit I've ever read.

This is all I remember
Atomic Puppet was decent though

Say what you will but I love the ironically progressive aliens and how their interactions aren't as forward as SU's

>ironically progressive aliens
I'm pretty sure its a "haha what if we made it seem like the aliens were GAY!" joke

the "haha that makes him look gay" jokes are especially popular with fish out of water characters because you can just say they didn't know what they were doing or understand the cultural significance and get super lazy with the jokes

Hence ironically progressive, yes, I agree with you
Do note I'm in fact a gay, and I find this depiction very funny and well played, and not as forced as MUHROSE and nugarnet, fuck that noise

>Hence ironically progressive, yes, I agree with you
Ah, I guess I was just interpreting "ironically progressive" in a different way. I thought you meant they were trying to stick it to SJWs by making stupid gay characters or something, my mistake my dude

Post more brown loli!

Np bro, but yeah I think the best inclusiveness is when everyone can laugh at everybody instead of going out of your way to say THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO LIVE

For real, all "inclusiveness" does is make me want to avoid anyone that isn't a straight white dude because they're creating a million lines of red tape that you can't cross without being a bad person.

I can understand being accepting and open, but if I have to walk on eggshells just to be in the same room as someone just because they like crossing the beams or decided to transition, then I just won't hang out with that person because social interactions will feel like navigating a minefield.
I like hanging out with my buddies because I can call them fags for getting mushrooms on their pizza, or fucking nerds for wearing a dumb shirt or something. Everyone knows its all in good fun.

I honestly have nothing against people being gay or trans or claiming that they're some kind of made up gender that only they have, that's their business, I don't care what goes on in my friends bedrooms anyway. What I do have a problem with is being expected to treat them like they were born with a mental disability and need to be handled with silk gloves because they're delicate flowers that can be shattered to pieces by even the slightest misunderstanding

I really don't understand why people think what they do with their junk is such a big fucking deal,

Are other kids channels like this? Who sponsors the networks? How are they funded?

>Atomic Puppet was decent though
What's that got to do with Supernoobs?

There was also Amy and (what I assume was) her best friend. I forget if she was ever named or even spoke a word.

Cable subscriptions. Aren't Disney Channel and most preschool programming blocks commercial-free too? It's not uncommon.

It's either cable subscriptions, state money or they just have enought other income sources while at the same time being in a market where broadcasting is cheap.

yes, none of the french kids channel in quebec have toy commercials. don't know how they stay in business.

Do they have diaper commercials? I hear those pay well.

oh yeah, they do.

those are for the parents though, it's not being marketed to kids. you also aren't allowed to market fast food to kids, but generic commercials are allowed.

>How does shit like this get on TV?
Canadian art subsidies and daytime television slots.

Alone on new years day? God, you're pathetic.

There sure are a lot of pedophiles who need to be burned alive itt.

>Johnny Test
>Ned's Declassified
> Ned's Declassified JR.
> Big Time Rush
He should stick to live action. Ned's and BTR was fun to watch.

>This triggered

Reread what you wrote and then ask yourself where you are.

>how does this shit on TV
>It hasn't aired on CN in over a year

that pose seems familiar but i can't recall where i've seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ur7WOayoRk

The only good things were the girl and that one aliens' Arnold voice.

>The only good things were the boys and that one aliens' Arnold voice.
Agreed

that's it!

thanks!

>It hasn't aired on CN in over a year
its on like 8 times a day in Canada

Why is this better animated than the entirety of the show? Oh right...Canadians.
God sometimes I just hate my country.

isn't fan animation in general better than official ones anyway?

at least the ones that get any attention.

Well.

Oh that's neat

Heh, nice job.

What is she? Hindu?

african-canadian?

Looks like someone tried to jump on the Loud House bandwagon.

so is this show cancelled or what?
because that's one dark cliffhanger they left the series in.