IM FUCKING TILTED

We need to arrest this animal as soon as possible and try him for war crimes.

This piece of shit is trying to stop us from draining the swamp!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjRvkPazwAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump will be obstructed by Congress just like Obama was. He won't change anything, welcome to American politics shit heads.

So can we get rid of the term limit for the president then?

This is your enemy. Never forget that republicans are just as bad as any democrat. They are all our enemies.

people need to stop bringing up this stupid story. trump said it would be an amendment to the constitution. it has nothing to do with congress passing it. the states pass it. of course congess wouldnt vote themselves out of a job. they have no say in the matter though.

Everyone who opposes Trump gets obliterated.

Loathsome cuck turtle-man will be no exception.

Trump has a movement.

We will meme any congressman that stands in his way out of office

2018 election its over.

We still haven't forgotten their coup attempt after the pussy comment

Cuckservatives have got to go

The enemy is neither left nor right, but the establishment, a single amorphous blob that has been allowed to rot without being removed.

>McTurkey-Neck thinks he won't get in line

That's not true, 2/3rds of each house needs to approves it unless you have a convention which has never been done.

just executive order that shit into existence. fuck congress, obama already proved they have no real power

Well we have some work to do. Looks like we need a new amendment to the Constitution

you think we're stopping now?

buckle up boy-o, kek has only just begun

What Congress member would agree to limits, openly even? Some will vote for it, knowing it won't pass, just for show.

>We need to arrest this animal as soon as possible and try him for war crimes.

done, get me his birthday and place of birth, I will summon the appropriate demon to attend to changing his mind

shadilay

MAGA

Honestly did you guys really think congress would agree to bills that limit their power?

>What Congress member would agree to limits,

we offer them a choice between term limits and losing their health plan then we remove both and cut their salary

first move has to be a kick to the balls every time

fuck these lazy scumbags

they're fired!

>opposing the Supreme emperor

RIP this nigga's career.

Trump has him on tape fucking a 12 year old Guatamalan boy

2016 election has ended. We have some time to rest and reccuperate before the next assault in the meme war. The God Emperor will need our support again soon.

Can executive order enact term limits?

congress and senate are not gonna pass term limits
only chance is an amendment passed by the states
probably not happening

>he thinks summoning a demon means the demon will do what they want
s h a d i l a y indeed

Oh God trump is going to use the bully pulpit like nothing ever before

>Rand Paul should have a term limit

We have a LONG way to go

I think it's interesting that Trump chose to announce this as his first project. When it fails, he gets to go on TV and tell everyone why it failed.

Amendments won't work, they require super majority in senate and house of reps

he already said his first projects are dismantling obamacare and immigration. Him and Ryan are already revving up those friers getting shit ready to put before the house.

Trump has at least two years of a terrified GOP. He's really the only reason they won because they road down-ballot on his coattails. Some of his ideas might be a fight (this in particular, because self-interest), but I'd say he might have free reign on a lot of things. If Trump is wildly popular among GOP voters and the GOP spends the entire two years cockblocking him, we might see some upsets in GOP Senate or House seats from charismatic newcomers in the Trump mold. None of these faggots want to fight two races come reelection, so you can expect some begrudging support.

He has them hostage, so he needs to leverage it.

Fucker needs to go

t. Kentuckian

He doesn't know Trump turned all rules in politics upside down during this election. Plus like other anons have said, we still have meme magik. How can globalists even compete?

He doesn't need permission to do that, though. There's no pushback from Congress. Those are executive powers.

Term limits are actual legislation and we get to make a note of who blocked it or who voted against it and drag them out in the street.

You don't have to worry about that, Mitch. I doubt it'll be relevant to you.
If you know what I mean.

The POTUS didn't always have term limits, so they can agree and fuck themselves afterward.

Not if you go the state way, which can be proposed via resolutions on ballots in most states.

can he use executive orders to install term limits?

someone hasnt been watching Trump rallies
u new here?
>when it fails
He just said over and over, WHEN WE WIN, ITS GOING TO BE BIG
HE FUCKING WON
HE KEPT HIS FIRST PROMISE U NIG

Is 8 years really enough time to thoroughly clean out the filth that is DC?

I feel like the shit stains on those marble walls are permanent.

>Congress not interested in limitations on congress.

really tilted my turtles.

As if Trump is going to give one shit what Tortoise man thinks.

>Watches DJT destroy the establishment in the primaries
>Watches DJT win a historic victory in the general election
>Watches a straight up year of everyone who stands againsts DJT falling into ruin
>STILL would rather fight for the corrupt system instead of just retiring to a cushy job on a corporate board for one of the companies that owes him favors

This nigga got the mindset of a brown ninja out the first part of Ninja Gaiden, just no self-preservation instinct at all.

This. His social media army is going to publicly lynch all Rinos who oppose him.

Maybe it won't be enough time.

But Trump just changed the Republican party. Any candidate that runs now that talks shit and means business will automatically win. There will never be another establishment candidate.

Why would they vote affirmatively for term limits? Obviously they need to have their hand forced. I only expect it to fail initially, so those faggots will have to watch their backs until they finally capitulate.

The state congresses and State senates still have to vote to pass state amendments. The state senators aren't going to install their own limits

Wait, what? A Congressional member doesn't want to discuss term limits?!

too bad faggot

>cut their salary

Congress votes on their own salary, smfh

>Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country
He won't be able to do it all by himself, we need to get these people out as well. Primary or recall them when you have the chance, push memes against them just like we did Hillary, pay attention to when you need to vote and get support. Don't forget to vote next year in your state and local elections

That feeling when Alpha Ryan has cucked us all and is sitting in his house in Janesville laughing at us all.

Trump cucks don't get it do they.

they still have 2 years to bar his ideas

so now he has to push his controversial ideas in the first two years

>major resistence from candidates

drain the fucking swamp of these cucks

>that feeling when every branch of government will be republican
He'll get a lot done. Maybe not everything, but a lot.

Kyfag here.. he could EASILY be BTFO with meme magic. He'd easily fall if the Kentucky public actually knew anything about him. They just vote for him cuz they know his name.

threaten to vote them out of office in 2 years

BASED MITCH

dont you see how stupid that guy is, he has no reading comprehension for fucks sake
welcome to Sup Forums

Kek shall smite him for obstructing Trump.

Trump will soon find out who's really the establishment as they start getting I'm his ear

By that time, it's too late.

People are freaking out over half his policies, odds are they won't get passed.

>Mitch "The Plug" McConnell learned nothing from the elections
>He actually thinks he can stump the Trump
We have our next target, lads.

He has control of everything. If he wants to dig up some career-ending dirt on literally anybody who gets in his way he can and will.

I don't think you've taken in the gravity of this glorious gift from Kek.

C-can we meme an Amendment onto the Constitution?

>If he wants to dig up some career-ending dirt on literally anybody who gets in his way he can and will.

This is actually a good point. He's in a unique situation where his voters won't crucify him if he destroys one of their own. He was elected to root out corruption, so I think most GOP voters could be persuaded that it was for the greater good if he, say, personally exposes that Mitch is a methamphetamine aficionado.

I think it's gotten around how much he's bent over backwards to suck Obamas dick like a California contortionist.
I sincerely doubt he'll make it through the next primary.

Senators have a 6 year trem and only a 25% is up every 2 years i believe.

We cant kick that fuck out till 2020

trump's unorthodox use of twitter could get people attention and riled up against these scums. imagine this turtle fucker filibusters this bill and trump tweets: mitch mcconnell has no interest in draining the swamp... sad!

Everyone I know hates the fucker and have been hoping for something to come along and remove his ass, we might get our wish after all

the thing is, it cant fail. if Congress blocks term limits the people will be pissed. it'll be obvious they're only looking out for themselves, and they'll be kicked the fuck out come election

(((Steinberg)))

We made a whole country leave a union and we got a president, I think we might as well push this while we got the magic. If Trump can get a max of 8 years in office, I don't see why Congress and Senate should be the same

>Congress votes on their own salary, smfh

the executive branch actually deposits the checks

So shall it be done

Trump just spent a year and a half running circles around the media and both political parties. You think he can't get enough of these dipshit senators to fall in line?

damn right. This piece of shit uses the senate for the salary and the "benefits" *wink wink nudge nudge* he doesn't give two fucks about due process. Drain that swamp

That's my point.

>He's in a unique situation where his voters won't crucify him if he destroys one of their own.
They turned their back on Trump....Trump without shackles is a very dangerous. I don't view Trump as a Republican or Democrat. He is anti-establishment.

No one would blink twice if he gets rid of these butt-plugs.

I have ALWAYS looked at term limits. I don't believe that a career in politics is a good thing. It is bad for the individual, and it is outright terrible for the people they represent.

I look forward to a consolidated effort to drain the swamp.

>If Trump is wildly popular among GOP voters
Unfortunately fewer people turned out for Trump than for Romney by about two million I think. It's not the mandate we needed. But on the positive side, they've seen that Trump is willing to burn the party down if he has to AND that he has enough support of the people to do that. So I think he still has leverage.

Would be a good move imo

he'll advance a bunch of bills that put prayer back in school and end the war on Christmas, oh and some nice tax cuts for his corporate buddies

I'm not even worried about it. we meme'd the fuck out of Hillary and she had everything on her side. He has nothing.

We'll see. They didn't support him during the election, why would they support him afterwards?

Mitch McCuckell is afraid. His term limit expired long ago, and he has yet to accomplish anything for his constituency. A turtleman like him belongs in Yeb's pocket.

Question is not whether he'll get butthurt, but who will run against him on the right?

Is this the most BTFO'd person of the entire election?

>trump will be obstructed by congress.
Like he was by the RNC, DNC, and entire worldwide media?

Go fuck yourself illegal, you have to go back.

>Entrenched, entitled member of Congress has no interest in putting limits on his own power.

Gee, I wonder why.

dude looks scared

Can you recall a member of congress?

We live in interesting times, don't we.

we will bring them ALL to heel.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjRvkPazwAI

He will bend the knee or he will be brought to heel. Another champion of the corrupt globalists will fall.

Because they're asses will be voted out if they don't.

This is something I can get behind.

The house and senate need to be uncucked, hard

We've never had a non-politician/General in office. Convention doesn't sound to farfetched

He'll be gone, but itll take a bit.

Most of them are wealthy enough that they don't absolutely need their congressional salary. Might get a bit more touchy about squeezing their reelection budgets though.

I'm not all that sold on term limits. It's hard to find a good politician. So you finally get one and then must tell them to leave. On the other hand, they'll get useful shit done if they aren't campaigning all the time.

We're gonna meme droopy the dog out of a job