The Ruff & Reddy Show #3 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God, i want to fuck these guys so fucking bad

Well the art improved! It's cool that they're actually trying, but the cynical tale of the Hollywood star has been done best by Bojack Horseman, where it flows more naturally and with more wit and humor. As interesting as this is, I can't help but lose interest as the characters aren't clearly defined enough to be loved and their story doesn't have a strong enough hook. I find myself just reading hoping the next page will make it interesting enough to continue. Thanks for sharing though, it's always appreciated by me and those who don't take the time to say it. Thank you!

Okay, i finally finished reading this. I had to look for both the other two issues. Pamela is obviously going to shit on their day, and the characters are too stupid to see that.
Ruff kind of makes me mad, he is perma-buttblasted for no reason whatsoever. I do enjoy his chemistry with Reddy, i think both are sorta assholes but together they are good.

I had a hard time following the other first two issues, the art did feel a lot better. I really like the style, now if only they could do something about the speech text and bubbles they use for effects and the sort.
It makes me slightly mad seeing those fucking gradients on a speech bubble.

What is Abel from the Sandman doing here?

actually not bad

You know, this copypaste faceswap shit would look lazy in a webcomic. It's unacceptable in a goddamn paper publication.

and just when you think DC can't get any worse

I felt like i was reading Bendis

>Abel from the Sandman
millennials

Abel dates back to the 1950s kid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_and_Abel_(comics)

That still doesn't answer my question. What does he have to do with Hanna-Barbera?

Fake posts

Nothing, same reason that Roy Raymond is in there even though he's a DC character. These are characters that just happen to have the same name/looks as other established DC characters.

If I could reach into my computer and one-by-one wrench your bones from your flesh through my internet connection for either the crime of enabling this mediocrity and having such abominably shit taste, or for cheap fishing for (you)s, I would in a heart's beat.

Have one regardless, though.