Oh fuck lads I need help

Oh fuck lads I need help.

Met a redpilled qt recently. We've been talking a lot over the past few weeks.

Now she's wanting me to go see a movie with her.

I have no experience with girls. What do I say? What do I do?

Unzip dick fuccboi

you go to /r9k/ or /adv/ and you ask there

depends how redpilled? have you used the word dindu yet?

grab pussy

go back to /r9k/ you literal faggot

Nice politics discussion.

dude you literally sit next to her and don't say shit.

then afterwards you suddenly have shit to talk about.

Jesus Christ OP are you this autistic.
Accept the offer and just go with her light conversation about her when meeting and about the movie very very infrequently during and a little more after its done then take her home

>Premarital sex

baka

Text her a dickpic, it's a spicy move and also shows you are interested

Be yourself, good girls like slightly awkward men. Don't believe the alpha way is being rude and an asshole, it only work on whore.

Kill her.

>what do I say
what do you want us to right a script? try building a likable personality before meeting people.
>what do I do?
I guess my best advice since you asked is try and act a little aloof but not to distant because that'll make her uninterested when she says something try to pick up if shes trying to be funny in which case just a slight chuckle if shes trying to make conversation ask lots of questions and smile but maintain that aloof behavior.

Just be yourself.

>"Hey bebe lets smash"
That is literally how it goes these days.
If you don't start talking about sex within a couple days they will get bored and leave you.

go to the movie. don't say stupid shit. don't call her any stupid pet names or dumb shit like that.

go for a walk after the movie, the safest park you can think of. just walk and talk. don't talk too much politics, really only if she brings it up.
talk about anything else. college, music, any interest at all. it's november so i'm guessing it's cold where you are. wear a sweater and a coat. offer her your coat while you're walking and talking.

obviously don't be autistic and try to hold her hand or kiss her or something, just get to know her but the coat thing will show that you have an obvious interest.

explain how good she looks and smells immediately, then call her a fart bag, then kiss her on the lips passionately and tell her you don't usually have these feelings and whip out your cock

confidence is key

Talk about the jews

Just hang out with her for a while. If she wants to touch your penis then she'll just do it. Get some stink on ya!

Don't be a faggot and just be yourself. Unless of course you actually are a faggot.

God. You just go to a movie, be kind, maybe pay her way in, and just enjoy the damn movie. That's it, autist.

>Now she's wanting me to go see a movie with her.

buy popcorn, no not forget trusty swiss army knife,

cut hole in bottom of popcorn container,

insert hard penis into popcorn container and offer her popcorn until she is fondling your oily penis, then make love in the bathroom

works every time

confidence is key

Ignore this

Just go to the movie, and about 25 minutes in, unzip your pants and look at her.

Have fun, be a gentleman, and be a good person in general. The rest will come naturally

at movies put up the middle thing between you and during the movie grab her thigh closer to her knee then work it into holding her hand

MAGA her and raise a beautiful conservative family. You're gonna make it, user.

A daily reminder to everyone on here assuming you are 18. If you have no experience with women by now, you are fucked. Kill yourselves.

I just found out my qt bf is pro Trump which is amazing, I was so afraid to talk politics with him this whole time. I'm even a little disappointed, we could have been memeing together this whole time.

I love how OP is going to have all of Sup Forums rooting for him. I wonder what that says about the rest of us.

make sure you tell her that china is ripping us off in trade

then ask if she's read the art of the deal

Take her to see The Accountant. The main character has Asperger's Syndrome. Maybe she will feel more comfortable dealing with your anxiety.

This dude here is giving real advice.

this mental image made me laugh

Praise Kek and he will guide you. Also, if get, you will succeed.

This dude here is also speaking truth.

>be deliberate
>stern
>be yourself
>stick to your morals and opinions

women like a man who may challenge her

just relax and be yourself user

Just Invite her over to watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

That we're bros?

Save the white race!

"Yeah that would be great."
Go see movie, hold hands at some point, if its going good get a relatively chaste goodnight kiss.
"I had a really nice time, I'd like to see you again."
Propose something more serious like you buying a nice dinner.

>inb4 FUK DAT SLUT BRO
or
>inb4 WRITE THAT FAIR MAIDEN SOME POETRY M'LORD!

Don't listen to chads or cucks. Play the long game. Secure the existence.

This isn't politics, but I'll bite because I'm in a good mood.

First: just do what you normally do with her. She likes you enough already.

Most importantly: she's still a woman, so you will need to escalate in order to establish yourself as a sexual man in her eyes. Do this by touching and teasing her, tickle her grab her hand or rub her thigh. It's like petting a horse before you mount it.

Plan to try for a kiss. This is paramount. If she resists a kiss then you have your answer, that being, she will never date or fuck you. If she kisses you, you're in, if not, don't bother with her.

the fact that shes going to see a movie with you already means shes interested
don't act like an awkward sperg and you'll be a-ok

keep eye contact, this shows as a sign of confidence and manliness, women hate faggots who cant make eye contact, it says you are insecure if you dont keep looking at her eyes

be prepared with follow up questions. I KNOW YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. just be ready with questions to keep her chatting and make you look as if you were paying attention. questions like: What? Are you kidding me?!. Wait wait whaaaaat? You dont say! Hold on, so how did ______happened then?"

Go for some physical contact but not in a creepy perverted way, do it smooth but firmly. Polite but let her know you mean business and that your hands dont shake when touching a woman. Treat it as if touching her shoulder, arm or leg is no big issue for a player like you, its just something natural. DONT DO IT FREQUENTLY only do it once or twice during the whole date

Grab her by the pussy

You better be female or I will Pence you into oblivion

Rape her women are into that

Be a beta for 6-8 hours
Leave in a prolonged, desperate way
Call her as soon as you get home and beg for a handjob, say you'll drive back to her place (keep saying Please)
Mention Sup Forums

start masturbating from outside your pants in the theater then grab her hand and move it onto your penis

crikey mate this heres a new one aye ill tell you what you wanna do yeah? take her croc hunting. none of that poof movie shit, that shit is for pussy-no-balls who just wanna sit and not talk the whole time. get yer finest kukri and boomerang and head out to the bloody outback. first croc you see, drop your shit and fuckin chase that cunt down until you catch him. then yer gonna wrestle the bastard to the ground until shes frothing ya. good luck mate.

Alright Sup Forums, I took your advice

It's official. We're going tomorrow

wish me luck lads

Stop being a faggot and just talk to her you god damn autist, women are followers so just shape her to your will.

Be calm.

Be confident.

Talk about the same shit you've been discussing and stay focused.

Be gentlemanly, open doors and shit like that while showing proper respect without being desperate to prove something.

Pretend it's just hanging out with another dude until the end where you make the call - are you going to push for a kiss, or, just call it a day.

Seriously, the trick is this - if you're not experienced, the first few times can be rough as fuck. Just understand this - none of it really matters. She isn't going to fuck your life up if you don't impress her, so just enjoy it, put a move on her at the end if you can muster the courage (even a fucking solid hug held on for a few seconds is better than a gooddamned handshake), if you enjoyed it, just be open and tell her that you had a great time, that you'd like to see her again soon, and go from there.

While some women expect you to try and get in their pants ASAP, my wife wasn't one of them, and let my inexperienced ass go at my own pace. If she's not willing to hang and give you a 2nd chance just because you didn't shove your tongue in her mouth, then fuck it, just call it a trial run and be better prepared the next time.

Remember to save it for marriage!

Be open. Have an open stance. Listen when she's talking. Give it thought. Don't try to be cool. Would you say it in text? It's probably decently safe to say irl. How did you hit it off in conversation? Use that to carry conversation. You're looking to continue your previous success. This isn't that different.

>what do i say?
yes
>what do i do?
go and don't babble when you talk, easy

underrated and this.

you're probably an autistic faggot, so definitely don't be yourself

>hacksaw ridge
Fantastic film. Seriously amazing and a shame it isn't receiving the recognition it deserves. Got a cute love story, amazing brutal heart pounding action and violence (seriously felt so gut wrenching real and pointless as war should be portrayed) , and a true redpilled message: God is 100% real and works through anyone. The ending had me choked up especially the interviews
>please Lord just one more...

take her to see hacksaw ridge. if everything goes well ask her over to your house to watch face/off and apocalypse now sometime.

Dont you have friends to talk about this with?

>redpilled qt
All women are emotional and mindless they are never redpilled fool.

What would Trump do?

Unless she initiates a conversation about politics, don't even think about talking about it.
Yes, this means that you shouldn't mention trump, or right wing death squads or hanging niggers by the trees or gassing jews

When she's yours she'll assimilate into your political view so don't force it

Women in general just want to hear a few jokes and have a good time because their lives are boring, miserable and empty

>Redpilled qt
Hmm if you're in Indiana I can help you out with your problem OP. I'll just need her name and phone number and I'll take care of the rest.

Love seeing posts like these. I remember my first dates. Good advice in this thread, pay attention to it!