Oh God he's tweeting again

Oh God he's tweeting again.
This will only end badly.

He kind of needs to stop this shit before he gets impeached before he even starts.

It's like come on man, you've got the presidency, chill.

There are no brakes

Oh God, OP is a faggot who doesn't search the catalog before posting a thread.

What are they going to do? Not vote for him?

He won. Let him go nuts. He can be himself again. I hope this is just the beginning.

I worry he set the bar so high during the general election primaries that he made his fan base expectations unreal

Nah, it's the butthurt protesters that need to chill.

Not at all. He basically just said "I see you" to George Soros.

It's over. Drumpf BTFO.

WERE LIVE BOYS WE NEED TO TWEET AT THE DON

ASK FOR ROWDY GOWDY AS AG

ITS THE ONLY WAY TO INSURE THAT THE DON LIVES UP TO ANTI CORRUPTION RHETORIC

DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY
DRAIN THE SWAMP
>ROWDY GOWDY

>OP butthurt that trump wins
>probably a NEET

>getting impeached
>over twitter shitposting
>ever

this really waddled my walters

He's back with us.

Cucks get out of the way.

THE BANTS ARE BACK

No im glad he won that's why i think he should stop making the type of tweets he made during the campaign now that he's going to be the most powerful man in the world in a few weeks.
Can you imagine if President Obama went on twitter and posted "Stupid republicucks won't let me pass any of the laws i want to pass! Sad!"

It's more about once you're in power you will be representing not just the people who voted for you but those that do and the country.

It's cute for Duterte to speak how he wants because frankly the Philippines is a shit hole. I guess I expect a bit more dignity rather than posting dumb paranoid shit?

For you.

No brakes on the T train faggot. All aboard, time to MAGA or die trying.

4-8 years of this, I can't wait.

I can tell you're a faggot by the way you end a statement with a question mark.
You can't even get behind what you're saying enough to puncuate it properly.
Its people like you that make me hate the English.

Trump needs to burn down mainstream media and salt the earth. I have shits here whining constantly about things Trump never said or did, and he isn't even in their country.

Im a #cruzmissile now

He's right though he won fair and square. Cry more Leftists.

He is only telling the truth and that is something to be proud of.

>what is the first amendment

I disagree completely. He needs to use the platform to inform the public that Soros is funding radical groups and they bus in professional protesters.

We have to expose them all and meet them head on.

Yes we all know Obama is a pussy, what's new?

Jesus, Putin is going to eat this guy's lunch

This.

It makes no sense. Don't know how that thought ever even into your mind, in the first place, when it's so unbelievably inane.

Lol fuck off faggot, Trump can act however he wants now. That's what being a winner means.

Just be grateful he's being conciliatory.

>Stupid republicucks won't let me pass any of the laws i want to pass! Sad!
I'd like him more if he did desu

I am from the corporate security team.

It appears you are some sort of faggot.

We have no choice but to delete you. Sorry champ

Putin could have eaten Obama's wife's pussy if he had one.

>barry praised for bringing a blackberry into the white house
>don j tweets
>LMAO faggot

It's about 3am and I'm bored. Forgive me, wise one.

I find it odd he hasn't apologised for bitching and whinging about a rigged system and insulting the democratic process.

He's probably convinced he actually beat some great big conspiracy rather than graciously take it as enough that he won. Yet he's still going on about media inflamed protest rather than people enacting their will.

they actually have freedom of speech in the U.S.A.

>I find it odd he hasn't apologised for bitching and whinging about a rigged system and insulting the democratic process.

The only reason Hillary wasn't demanding a recount is because she knew it would expose the fraud she'd done and she'd have lost by even more.

CTR PHASE 2 DETECTED

>getting impeached with Republican controlled house and senate.

He can do whatever he wants.

Surely this is the start of the revolution, GLORY TO THE RED LINE!

Does it cover conduct of heads of state if he were to say inflammatory things directly to one of his constituents or about? Literally why I'm asking, thought it would count as abuse of power in such a high level position, it's not just a regular joe being a cunt online.

Trump is the president-elect. Thousands are protesting because of him specifically. He needs to address the people, not make dismissive comments on Twitter. The time for that is over. He's going to be the president. If he can't act like an adult now then he should just resign it to Pence or Ryan.

The protesters need to cool it or else the hoses and hounds are coming out

Go home CTR. You're finished

no shit they're impossible
fuck shillary though

>He kind of needs to stop this shit before he gets impeached before he even starts.
I almost forgot Bongs can be sent to jail for "offensive" internet posts. You guys still have a long road ahead, Brexit or not.

Guess he didn't mention or notice the "Die Whites Die" graffiti in New Orleans.

what did kek mean by this?

There isn't anything bad, this shows how shit the left are. Completely dumb people.

>Can you imagine if President Obama went on twitter and posted "Stupid republicucks won't let me pass any of the laws i want to pass! Sad!"
That's all he did for 8 years...

Better dead than red, fuck off commie

Fuck off, retard.
His tweets are part of the reason why he is so popular.

As he was typing up this tweet I bet the absolute madman knew full well he's angering liberal crybabies even more.

God, it's like I am in a dream. I can't believe the president of the US is a great shitposter.

He's 100% right though...

He knows it's Soros.

>Implying that wouldn't be funny as hell

We need him to be himself as possible or because the moment he doesn't you will know that (((they))) got to him