twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/796757224710348800
dailymotion.com/video/xmagzq_get-a-life_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=yp7PYi5b8jg
youtube.com/watch?v=UK9VU1aJvTI
youtube.com/watch?v=HsCVuO1yeJc
youtube.com/watch?v=wO8jpo5E48Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should not use emoji

Fuck that, his using emojis makes this hilarious.

The Federation is now dead.

he is, dare I say it, our guy.

Yeah, it's not even real nigga hours yet

BASED

Racist

Maybe

This made me chuckle

(((ourguy)))

wtf I love kirk now

IT'S FUCKING REAL

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/796886972832714752

take that back

based captain kirk

REAL
E
A
L

Sorry

Haha... Why haven't there been more awesome Shatner memes?

wtf I love boston legal now

wtf my sides his timeline right now is topkek

>when all you have is your tv character's reputation left, so you just become that character IRL

LMAO

twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/796881247456743424

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck yeah, Shatner is weird and awesome as shit.

Based

Shatner for Secretary of Intergalactic Relations

I don't think you guys have considered the social implications of a Trump presidency. We're about to see the reinstitution of ACTUAL American values like not being a little bitch and leaving everyone the fuck alone.

Original Star Trek and his twilight zone episodes are based as fuck. Hell yeah.

Cpt kirk vs Sulu, who won?

>This Guy
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/796757224710348800

Makes sense. He has grabbed alien babes by the pussy.

BASED KIRK

JAMES TUBE ROY'S KIRK

The dude is 85 and looks 60. I hope Im half that good looking at his age

No. Just because shitner was right about this doesn't mean he gets to sit at the God King's table.

JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK

On mobile.

2 dimensional thinking

Terran Empire soon.

Not surprised Shatner is a Trump supporter since he's been telling losers to fuck off since day one

dailymotion.com/video/xmagzq_get-a-life_fun

Kirk is the best captain.

You can't ignore the use of "special snowflake" and "based" though.

Either way, he's definitely one of us even if he isn't "our guy" per se

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BASED PRICELINE NEGOTIATOR

We have too much power.

He does look pretty white for a Jew.

You know what? You're right. I was too hard on him. He has a bigger presence than me so if he's going the right thing in public I guess I can't hate on him too much.

good, you don't want me to shine my green light on you

PROTIP: The Michael Meyers mask from the Halloween movie franchise is actually an extra Captain Kirk mask that went unused from the original Star Trek series that they bought from a props department and painted white to make it looks scary. Shatner is based indeed.

Warning: Cannot Unsee.

He's a glp'er

>tfw you may have called him a fucking leaf

Ok Locutus, you can chill out now.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=yp7PYi5b8jg

really makes it a lot less scary now desu

I've heard that but never seen any proof. I spend time over there and I never see any shatner related anything unless he does it on the down low.

WOWO

NEver expected an actor to have common sense

He was always the best captain.

LOL

Bantz old men are the best

Are... are we on the good timeline now?

>its becoming the mainstream thing to mock sjw

praise president trump

hes canadian

Vulcan Sex-Slave Volume 1 has been redacted.

DANIELS IS FUCKING WITH THE TIME-LINE; HE'S GONE ROGUE!

He's really half-jew, if you discount the whole matrilineal deal.

His other half is Ukrainian. I think his mother converted.

+1

im going there

The Kobayashi Maru is a training exercise in the fictional Star Trek universe designed to test the character of Starfleet Academy cadets in a no-win scenario. The Kobayashi Maru test was first depicted in the opening scene of the film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and also appears in the 2009 film Star Trek. Screenwriter Jack B. Sowards is credited with inventing the test. The test's name is occasionally used among Star Trek fans or those familiar with the series to describe a no-win scenario, a test of one's character or a solution that involves redefining the problem.

The notional primary goal of the exercise is to rescue the civilian vessel Kobayashi Maru in a simulated battle with the Klingons. The disabled ship is located in the Klingon Neutral Zone, and any Starfleet ship entering the zone would cause an interstellar incident. The approaching cadet crew must decide whether to attempt rescue of the Kobayashi Maru crew – endangering their own ship and lives – or leave the Kobayashi Maru to certain destruction. If the cadet chooses to attempt rescue, the simulation is designed to guarantee that the ship is destroyed with the loss of all crew members.

jews can't be racist you anti-semite

Hopefully. Hopefully Trump is the man we want him to be.

fuckin guy reminds me of my dad. miss my dad man

>If the last victorious Commonwealth cannot proceed to "annex the planets," it can only proceed to destroy itself in order to begin anew the never-ending process of power generation

>its real

I bet every gentile working in Hollywood gets red pilled once they realize their career will end if they say anything remotely right leaning. Ever notice how only actors that are done with their career talk about conservative shit. I bet a lot of the actors and actresses that were silent on social media during this cycle are closet Trump supporters

G-g-guys

You know what, it's interesting you mention that. I knew about that for a long time. It's a small Japanese CERN. And I think, what with all the KEK appearanced and power.. yeah. We've accidentally awoken an ancient egyptian god of chaos and none of this can be a coinsidence at all anymore. There are too many coinsidences. But does that mean we will face an un-winnable situation because of it? Man. Oh man.

new favorite captain now

>the election was the Kobayashimaru test
>Trump was Kirk
wew lads

Additional information: almost every major Star Trek actor and production person signed a "Trek against Trump" petition trying to get the fanbase to vote Hillary. Shatner's name was not on the petition.

Cern = Cernunos?
Cernunos ... SATURN?!

>shatner is Sup Forumstard

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

I thought WIlliam Shatner was a gigantic liberal faggot????

did he recently get divorced or something?

>that logo

Anyone have any rare Shatners?
youtube.com/watch?v=UK9VU1aJvTI

He was on Star Trek, the most redpilled show of all time

Fucking space nigger Jews

>SCOTTY, THE WARP DRIVE WONT SHUT DOWN

>aye captain, there are no brakes on this ship

Star Trek was pro communism

What's the correction solution in this Kobayashi Maru test?

Change the rules of the game

No, just space jews. Space niggers are klingons.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsCVuO1yeJc

TERRAN EMPIRE NOW

is star trek being used as some kind of a message from a time traveling donald trump to warn us about our time ??????

One more thing, the word for circle in Japanese is Maru.

Keeping in mind that CERN is quite literally a giant circle tube, and KEK.jp has Kobayashi.. and there is his circle, the Maru.

Fuck, someone add this to the Kek lore, this is starting to sound like tinfoil nutter shit but it's real.

When in the fucking fuck wasn't he our guy?

truth. star trek was a giant shit show of liberalism and communism. it's been comparted in stark contrast to star wars which is ostensibly conservative many many times.

star trek - end conflict with diplomacy
star wars - go out and fuck shit up

you get the idea.

According to Star Trek, World War 3 occurs from 2026 to 2053.
Trump is enforcing the Temporal Prime Directive by preventing Hillary from starting it early.

(We're currently fighting the Eugenics Wars. We just don't realize it yet.)

Wait, what was

There is no correct solution. It is a zero sum game. The only time it's ever been "won" was whem Kirk hacked the system to give him an advantage. Despite the hack, for thinking out of the box, he still passed starfleet and was held in high regard because of it.

Kirk aka Shatner had always been the best part of Star Trek.

Nigga was hella autistic on that show.

Don't you ever die on me, Kirk.

youtube.com/watch?v=wO8jpo5E48Q

>/ourgoodgoy/