Abolish the Humanities and Social Sciences

Fixing Millennials begins with Abolishing The Humanities and Social Sciences at our colleges and universities

All countries need to follow Japan's lead and abolish these useless pseudo-scientific anti-white, anti-western, anti-capitalist courses

japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2015/08/23/commentary/japan-commentary/humanities-attack/

The social sciences are NOT science, studies have shown that less than 1/3rd to 1/2th of "results" can be reproduced. If you cannot reproduce the results, it is not a scientific fact. It is useless pseudo-science.

science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6251/aac4716

Seriously, this shit is the source of critical race theory (blaming white people for everything), women's studies (feminist lesbian propaganda), etc.

We need to contact all of our gov't reps and demand they follow Japan's leadership on this issue. Gov'ts should defund colleges and universities that continue to offer these useless programs that are hostile to our culture and society at large. They should deny gov't student loans to anyone applying for these courses.

If we could pull this off it would solve 75% of the problems with SJWs and millennials we see today

They are anti-scientific leftwing brainwashing centers that are almost 100% intellectual cowards as shown in this documentary on the subject:

vimeo.com/19889788

Other urls found in this thread:

science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6251/aac4716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds good

Abolish bullshit majors and then have them go into what? STEM? No thanks the labor market for STEM is oversaturated as is.

burn their books
destroy their buildings

It's what must be done

Abolish Universities, they're leftist hellholes no matter which one you pick.
Tear them down and rebuild them.

STEM is such a meme. Let's compete directly with Asias while our math/science scores are in the toilet. Set up to fail, chasing rainbows.

Using an argument to attempt to destroy the study of philosophy.

You're basically fucking retarded senpai.

Humanities departments typically only include history, philosophy, classics, religion.

Social sciences using bullshit statistical inferences is what you actually have a problem with. Not Kant, Jesus and Marcus Aurelius, you degenerate.

because Asia is leading the world in technology right?

>Fixing Millennials begins with Abolishing The Humanities and Social Sciences at our colleges and universities
that what the militaries tried to do in Brazil desu
the commies just used it as an opportunity to control our educational system

check math/science test scores vs the US and let me know how badly we are beating them.

Forgot the pic

This is true. You can't use logic to argue against the system of logic.

Kick out the marxist professors, administrators, and Make the Humanities Great Again. The way they used to be, and were meant to be.

This is more important than most realize. And it will happen. Trump's win heralds a huge cultural shift.

The pendulum swings back...

damn.. those titties

Unless you bring a better method, shut the fuck up :^)

But ye social ""sciences"" are totally shit right now, bullshit rethoric with statistical inference (problem of induction) lead us nowhere

>burn books and silence academics because i don't agree with what i'm reading

i think you faggots would have liked nazi germany

What about economics?

People who go into social sciences and humanities will never compete in STEM, anyway.

tiffany is perfect.

Slopes do well on tests, aka regurgitation, but rarely put it to any novel use.

This guy gets it.

>hurdur anything that doesn't strictly use the scientific method is useless
>languages are useless
>art is useless
>history is useless
>philosophy is useless

Op is an uncultured swine.

>Implying they have the intelligence necessary to study STEM.

meme field

Kill thyself, leaf.

You guys are becoming retarded after the Trump win. Settle down faggots.

literally what the fuck does this mean

There will never be enough skilled graduates.

Bullshit majors = no skills

> Let's fix Western civilization by destroying its foundations!

You're confusing the humanities with academia.

id abolish her humanity if u no wat i mean

I-is English education gonna be axed? I wanna be a high school teacher and then get my MA in Ed Admin so I can try to create a red pilled school.

Agreed.

You can't force private institutions like Universities offering whatever courses they like, but you can stop funding courses that have no tangible benefit to industry.

Stop providing goverment loans for the soft sciences and the problem solves itself.

I'm a teacher that majored in philosophy.

I took philosophy because I knew it would be needed when educating the public.

The best reason for keeping the humanities is that it is an opportunity to expose and mock the idiocracy of the left.

Countless units I was enrolled in were flooded with leftist millennials.

All of them flunked because they couldn't focus on the unit, instead they tried to flaunt their beliefs.

It is important to keep well structured units in universities because it is the last chance to educate these idiots before they flunk out and protest stupid things.

Humanities are good. Pol's favorite book is the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius. That ain't math. Overconfident but stupid engineers are as much a problem right now as Cultmarx liars. Cultmarx humanities are not humanities. Ban Cultmarx, not humanities. A university without any humanities education is a trade school. Y'all niggas need Jordan Peterson and Hillsdale College.

If you'd have actually read the link regarding reproducibility, you'd see that article is exclusively focused on psychology and psychological studies. Many other social sciences do not work in the same way as psychology; political scientists don't conduct lab studies, we work exclusively with preexisting, exogenous data and try to build models off of that. Psychology does almost the exact opposite.

The argument about the humanities is plebeian, and has already been adequately addressed ITT.

It means that its literally crap, models fail to predict anything important and economists know about what will happen in the economy as much as cab drivers (there many papers about this). Economists just exist to give the belief that competent people is actually studying the economy and give a sense of estability, so they make "complex" models with fancy math, just to ((explain)) the actual status quo, just like cleric in feudal ages.

>languages are useless
languages are scientific you dumb fuck.

>art is useless
hey, let's appreciate this guy shitting inside a bun

>history is useless
modern "history" is based on marxist principles and other pseudo scientific bullshit

>philosophy is useless
it is.

OP is correct. we dont need to ban it tho. all we have to do is end public funding (via loans and grants and subsidies). without a steady stream of, basically, free money, the regressive left will be forced to rely on market forces to spread their hatred.

Economic analysis is genuinely useful from a methodological standpoint because it allows us to break down complex markets and economies into their component parts.

guys what if...

What if..

What if we lower the cost of education to something reasonable? Like the rest of the world?

>Abolish bullshit majors and then have them go into what?
What they'd be doing after they graduated anyway. They're not gonna suddenly be able to learn calculus.
As long as they're subsidized they will be flooded with people who only want to take it because they've been told they need a college degree and math is hard.
Also, as much as discussion and connections are nice, you can read most of these books on your own without spending thousands on a lecturer. Hell you can get lectures online.
Almost nobody says "humanities are useless" they're just very easily hijacked for bullshit because they're not objective.

>the commies just used it as an opportunity to control our educational system
How? Wouldn't getting rid of humanities rid their control of the education system?

I have no problem with those programs existing, even if some of them are kind of silly, and it would better if they didn't try to shoehorn the word science in there.

But it's up to guidance counsellors to let students know that not all courses at university are vocational training. If a student's plan is to borrow a lot of money to get a degree, and then use that education to get a high-paying job so that they can pay back the loan, then not all degrees are a good choice for them.

>guys what if...
>What if..
I can tell you like the smell of your own farts.
And no, it's not our job to subsidize your degree. If it cheapens it will be because student loans are no longer inflating the price to ridiculous levels.

That's why Ben Carson needs to be head of education, hes more redpilled about this shit than most of Sup Forums

Fucking leafs. Are the roads closed in Canada tonight? No one able to get out of the house?

Fucking Odysseus is a redpilled story as any. More people need to read that shit, if anything. That's some humanities shit right there.

>allows us to break down complex markets and economies into their component parts

For what reason.

>hue education

...because more knowledge allows businesses and governments to make more informed decisions??

>science.sciencemag.org/content/349/6251/aac4716
This article only discusses psychology, not humanities and social sciences in general. But I do agree. There are people out there who need to be gassed in order to make those field of studies great again. Perhaps it has something to do with a massive amount of womyn in them. I know that womyn do psych because it makes them feel like a scientist while using their feels.

Illusion of knowledge is not knowledge. Science is knowledge becuase the stuff does what the fucking theory says it will do, if it doesnt, we change it. But ((economic analysts)) fail all the time, because they actually get paid for shilling, to give a pseudo-intellectual talk that convince their boss/client/etc. Maybe with the actual computational power, big data and more complex algorithms we may predict something someday, but not today

This is the end result of Christians being too fucking tolerant. Look at the stupidity and satanism that festers and devours society. This is not the Christians fault, it is the fault of the libtards . The fuckers bitch and whine if there's merry Christmas written on display l, but then have no problem pushing their satanic ways pronouns and all on society.

Fucking hypocrites! Don't try to force your morals on me but fu k you if you don't accept sjw morals (or lack of)?

FUCK YOU POS SJW

STEM, right?

Feed it to 'em with a front loader! No more mamby pamby bullshit. If these tenured profs and worthless administrators were doing their job, there wouldn't be so many worthless degrees out there and kids up to their neck in college debt with ZERO prospects.

It's time we stopped subsidizing these loosers to teach our kids worthless bullshit in the GLOBAL economy, right?

Geography is half humanities half stem.

Where do you think climatologists/GIS/CIA/DIA/meteorologists come from

Leave geography alone its the only humanities that isnt full of faggots

Burger flipping.

common core is designed to reduce hard science to subjective bullshit.

FACTS can be racist and illegal where, Sweden yes?

Would sociology fall into the category of useless social sciences?

Is STEM just for CIS females?

Economic analysis/theory isn't some uniform, monolithic thing. There's a lot of disagreement within the discipline, and theories get modified all the time in the face of new evidence or predictive failures. You're right that the predictions aren't perfect, but that's because the economy involves people, and people don't behave in a perfectly rational way. But it doesn't follow from that fact that we shouldn't at least try to model general trends and common correlations.

We have to meme our way there. Literally no other way.

If it's used as a front to push Marxist class theory on people, absolutely yes.

Maybe? They shouldn't be trashed all together but these psuedo science and liberal arts degrees need to be separated.

Is there some kind of relationship between your question and mine?

Your lord is telling u this. Spread it.

Google it. It's the key u need.

The devil will perish.
To EVERYTHING.

We're in the matrix. I'm going to get u all out.

Try google it, see the weird pictures & "dolls".

And the deviant art link.

And, try unixstamp + 469773273. See what huge is happening in the world around that time.

Look into Peterson and Hillsdale, I gave those examples deliberately. A true Humanities course is not easy.

What exactly are you referring to here by 'Marxist class theory'?

Anything he doesn't like, probably.

its too late friendo, they're already dead set on those pseudosciences. you can thank those high school teachers that your tax money goes towards paying them for that!

Pseudo-sciences are 'disciplines' that masquerade as science, or at least purport to be scientific. Strictly speaking, anything that follows the scientific method could reasonably be called science. Sociologists typically follow the scientific method pretty closely.

On Wednesdays when they should be at work.

How the fuck do we take protests during the week seriously?

If a bunch of people who protest on Saturday I'd at least believe that most had a job and might have something to say.

Oh look people are finally catching on.

Thank God

Art is useless? The fuck is wrong with you people. Logos, video games, special effects, animation, you see this skill everywhere.

Well it is like on a turkish basar, you dont go on a turkish basar and buy a rolex thinking you bought a real rolex 1/10th of the price. Same with the social sciences, they act agaist your interests, your nation is a turkish a basar, well you better not buy.
Most of the stuff is accurate but if you mix it with ideological bullshit it becomes the turkish basar, do not buy. Buy the real rolex.
Same with guns, if your government is a turkish basar, never give up your guns, not even from your cold dead hands, glue them to your hands.

The scientists need to realize that you cannot have a turkish basar and then sell shit with face value.

I would wait until nobody is looking and get a really thick permanent marker and draw a swastika.

I'm not even a stormnigger, I just like pissing these cucks off.

These guys get it.
Moron.

Undergrad had completely failed under it's own self-enrichment. Shit, all of it has. Look at what the unions have done to education in our CITIES for a most heinous example! All the while budgets grow, positions offered, departments formed, physical improvements made, our EDUCATORS have built thicker and thicc'er in order to protect, insulate, and enrich themselves but now the door has finally swung the other way.

We didn't build all this shit on people twiddling their dicks in SOC. lab. We built and paid for all those fuckers with the wealth that gets earned prior to.

SOMEONE has to produce. Y'all just too smart for that, right?

Probably.

Still, as a person who knows a fair bit about sociology, I don't get why Marx is being thrown around here all of a sudden. Marxist analyses are not even especially popular in the academy. I been lurking, but I suppose more is required.

>no abstract thinking skills
the hilarity of this is most of you would be piss poor at humanities at any non meme university

>how to apologize through reparative symbolism

Economic analysis is very different to having a person on TV spout off about some topic.

Economics is excellent at forecasting.

I agree with abolishing worthless programs like feminist theory and gender studies, but humanities, literature, and art were all once great. every great math student was also a great student in the humanities. the problem today is that autistic computer science majors think literature and philosophy have no purpose. this is how cultures and traditions die. don't abolish the humanities, simply take them back from the Marxist psychopaths that infiltrated our country and ruined them.

Here you can, just hold back their federal funding. They will fall right in line. This is exactly what the dems did to force colleges to do shit like run witch hunts to fill their quotas of """""sexual assault""""" cases.

In some cases I would be inclined to agree with what I think you are on about here. Most sociologists tend to research shit for a specific reason (e.g., why is the crime rate in this town going up while the neighboring town's is going down?)

>weaken minorities and women with entitlements
>redpill and strengthen white men by persecuting them
This is really not going to end well for the libtards

Marx is a good boogeyman to throw around when you're afraid of anything remotely left of center since even a lot of liberals are against him (or at least the popular misunderstanding of him.) Don't think about it too much; I study economics and political science and the vast majority of stuff on this board is complete and utter ahistorical, nonsensical garbage.

Where do you think all of this "social justice" stuff came from? They're using a Marxist model and replacing the Bourgeoisie with "privileged whites." It's a copy of class warfare with a racist element.

Instead of actual sociological studies, they're indoctrinating kids into some twisted class/race warfare model.

Can we keep film studies? Literally the best tool for critiquing ideology

The academic disciplines themselves are fine, they're just infested with leftists. Humanities are about asking questions and having a rational discourse; if you can't defend your opinions, your opinions are shit.

Unfortunately they've been taken over by people who are used to being told how smart they are and who get triggered when you question their opinions.

t. Zizek

I ve talked to phd in social sciences and the biggest impression is that the most first semesters think it is some kind of SJW light version of the tumbler sphere but this isnt the case.
But their reputation relies exactly on that, same with psychology. If you see an oxford graduate that believes in white priviledge, well this individual is unfit for their profession. And then i wonder what they teach, because usually there is a very slim chance that someone that does understand his/her job would be that fucking ridicolous.

The ivory tower has fallen

That's pretty much what they want you to do

>racism was a Marxist term
>gets thrown around constantly
>hurrddurr there's no Marxism

You're in denial m8

>yfw that's what the media secretly did for months to rig the election for Trump

That last bit is just mean. These places would be so much better if they didn't generalize wp like that.

People say 'Marxist' to include basically any left-learning ideology.

Have you been to a university lately? Professors and students alike are all in love with Marx. BLM is a page out of Marx. You're being reductive when you dismiss Marx as a boogeyman.

>If you see an oxford graduate that believes in white priviledge, well this individual is unfit for their profession.

They can believe whatever they want, they just need to be able to defend it against criticism without throwing a fit and calling you a racist

Unless you're an Austrian Economist, which means you're full of meme magic and can bend the rules of economics to avoid using models and still be right every time

and there's no Keynesian bullshit ever :^)

Zizek is the best example but imagine the untapped potential of intellectual critique of Hollywood leftism in the mainstream. It really is a shame that most fascists are philistines

that last bit can be removed completely and the message would still be the same

>think about it

really makes you think