What will you guys do when you realize trump won't do anything he promised?

what will you guys do when you realize trump won't do anything he promised?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/trust-us-politicians-keep-most-of-their-promises/
youtube.com/watch?v=2si2Xxn9D4o
youtu.be/vt2NPP1z-y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why aren't you in Canada yet?

That remains to be seen

He's delivered on his promise to win bigly; he's delivered on his promise to change the face of American politics for history. If he does literally nothing else I won't be disappointed, he's done enough to keep me happy for years.

There's a gigantic fucking list of shit people said he couldn't do.

At the point he could say he's building a space ship to take us all to alpha centauri and I'll pretty much accept it's happening

You guys have been wrong about literally everything in the last 16 months. Maybe you should shut the fuck up and take some time away from things to figure out why you are so out of touch with reality.

Are non-US posters normally this retarded?

i'm going at least give him a chance and not proclaim the end of the world

He could do nothing and I would be satisfied. It means no ww3, no extreme liberal bills etc.

going to be really pissed if I don't see a wall built in the next 4 years

hi Gawker

at the very least, there will by lynchings again. that is enough for me

Just sigh and say, "thanks for the ride."

keep the hat?

admit that I was wrong and go back to having no faith in voting

Be slightly upset, but not too much because the salt from libcucks was good enough

nothing because I already expected this. He'll just be a shitposting president that follows presidential norms.

I got what I wanted with all the butthurt liberals. Everything else is gravy.

Damn. CTR. What happened to your Mojo. This is you weakest bait yet

We made him POTUS. Mission completed.

Wrong liberal fag

Be an adult and go on with my life

Accept that we are 100% fucked as a species, and give up trying to fix it.

>1 post by this ID
Go fuck yourself

Not give a shit since we still have 4 years of a republican government.

Aren't you nerd virgins unemployed?

I think as long as he builds that wall he won't need to follow up on anything else for people to be happy.

Sleep easy knowing at bare minimum the 2nd amendment is safe for another four years, no hyper liberal justices will be appointed and that the Clinton/Bush dynasties have been temporarily routed.

Hillary got rek't. With election fraud she couldn't even win, for the second fucking time.

The victory was spitting in the face of everyone who laughed at Trump becoming president.

This was Trumps Nigel moment. Funny, isn't it?

We already won :)

Here's your shampoo

When will you realize that your candidate lost and stop posting on the internet after slashing your wrists?

You provide nothing productive for our society. KILL YOURSELF, and do something helpful.

Wait, maybe we should keep letting them, It's all part of the meme magic. Whatever they say will happen. The complete opposite happens instead

I was never concerned about this. Only retards hold campaign promises in high regard. It's more about what he will protect that Hillary would have let go to shit.

I just hope he doesn't actually enter a friendship with those vodka slinging cykas, they don't want to be our friends. The Cold War never ended.

i think he will sacrifice himself for the nation and in doing so america will hate him for it but it's what america needed so he is a true hero who bears the burden of hatred? correct me if i am wrong

Vote for him in 2020

>He will never run
>He will never get the nomination
>He will never win the presidency
>He will never do what he promised

The denial is strong.

The fuck you talking about,faggot?

We only elected him to stop WWIII.

He already did that,anything else is just gravy.

Actually presidents tend to keep most of their promises:
fivethirtyeight.com/features/trust-us-politicians-keep-most-of-their-promises/

Then again, Nate Silver and 538 are in literal ruins from getting the primaries and election so wrong so who knows?

This about sums it up.

>dubs

And we thought it was our work was done...

he played you all to get your vote the same way he plays retarded reality tv fans for ratings. what the fuck does a sociopath billionare want with a bunch of toothless yokels in backwater usa? you are nothing to him. he's playing a rich mans game because he's bored and coked up.

He will a The Dark Knight

Unlikely.

There is no benefit to making a scene right now. You all wanted "Presidential" so he's giving you "Presidential".

Don't worry, my CTR friend. You'll see what a real President looks like soon enough.

Why did Hillary snatch defeat from the jaws of victory,like she always does? Is she that fucking stupid?

You won't. Even he tries to build one it will take longer than 4 years.
Are you hill Billys this retarded?

This

Even if he does nothing he promised in the campaign, at least one conservative SC Justice will be appointed and the more balanced SCOTUS will better protect our rights from further erosion.

That alone is worth it.

Reading his first 100 days plan, sounds like he's going to do exactly what he promised. But we will need to hold him accountable and make sure he follows through.

>he's delivered on his promise to change the face of American politics for history.

>His elite is going to consist of people such as Christie, Palin, Pence, Giuliani, Newt, and some Jewish bankers and corporatists.

Change it back to the other establishment, yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=2si2Xxn9D4o

>488
Reiched

It was all about memes

The hurt feelings is enough to sustain me.

he's launched a nuke into both the democrat and republican parties

pretty much everything i hoped for

this tbf

fuck anti-estabilishment people, I'm honestly glad trump tricked them into voing him

Trump has wanted nothing more his entire life than to prove how great he is. Now that he's president he has nothing more to prove so he no longer cares about the people that elected him. That's why he's been so nice to Hillary and Obama.

Its 2004 all over again. Enjoy dumbasses.

Ron Paul on Trump:

Donald Trump the anti-establishment candidate? Not at all. Set aside the colorful rhetoric and witty comebacks and look at the actual policies he espouses. On the Fed, on war, on civil liberties, Donald Trump is no outsider. He is the establishment candidate re-packaged to appear more colorful and engaging.

Where is our sense? Where is our common sense? This is a guy who was pro-choice before he was pro-life. This is a guy who was liberal before he was conservative. This is a guy who was a Democrat before he was a Republican before he was a Democrat before he was an independent before was a Republican again. If you doubt me, please tune in to my special Liberty Report at the link:
Donald Trump: The Establishment Candidate
youtu.be/vt2NPP1z-y8

BTFO

>You won't. Even he tries to build one it will take longer than 4 years.
>Are you hill Billys this retarded?

Is some type of anti wall magic happening in exactly 4 years?

If you know the future, surely you knew Trump was going to best that hag.

maybe Sup Forums should stop being so fucking easy to bait

This tbqh. Jackie Chan has it correct.

Continue on with my life as normal.

I'm a Clinton voter whose demographics make it so it's unlikely anything Trump (or Clinton, had she been elected) does would affect me.

What the fuck did Trump promise that he hasn't walked back or that wasn't contradictory to other promises?

Eg.
> metaphorical wall

>Trump can't win the nomination
>Trump can't win the general election
>Trump can't MAGA
Nice to see you still underestimate him.

Hillary lost - that's what I cared about. If he does everything exactly like she would've she still lost.
If he carries out even one campaign promise that's gravy.

>he wont run for president
>he won't win the Republican candidate race
>he won't win the Presidency
>he won't build the wall

when will you cucks learn?

i love this sour grapes shilling

His streak will be over eventually.

I can't wait until the updated posters of the presidents come out and Trump is on there.

when he is dead

>then his sons take up his throne

I honestly dont think hes going to build a wall, way too much money and I think a project like that would take a total of 5+ years also they would have to hire hundreds of border patrol people to take shifts making sure the wall does not get damaged,vandalized, etc etc. That means people would have to move into areas like nogales,Otay Mesa,Tecate,Andrade,San Luis(Border cities in the US). Where its really dangerous.Imo the average Americans would not give up the comforts of their home to move to shit tier neighborhood to contribute to our society, only people I know who have been Borderpatrol agents are hardcore ex marines,people trying to get into the fed or washed up DEA agents.

I guess the only consistent promise was to suck Putin's dick mo matter what which worries many Europeans.

>witty comebacks

Besides all that, yeah, everyone got duped. Sup Forums most of all.

Most redpilled post on Sup Forums right now

SIGNAL BOOST

it doesnt matter, the left wing has been exposed

we all know from the start he's just saying things
to get attention and votes

yank post best post

>politic
>doing everything he promised
Are you liberal or just retarded? Of course he won't. The point was to put him into white house and say big fuck you to liberal agenda, NWO, media. SJWs, etc. You now have 4 years to fuck them up so good they they'll never unfuck themselves.

Every broken promise and shattered dream
shattered dream
Will have been worth its weight in liberal salt.

What will you do when there's a knock at your door in the middle of the night and it's ICE? MAGA

>Donald will never run for president seriously
>Donald will never win the primaries
>Donald will never be allowed to represent the GOP
>Donald will never win the general election

So far he seems to have a pretty good track record at making you faggots look like fools.

>Trump doesn't actually want to make a big, beautiful wall with his name on it that will represent his legacy and stand long after he dies

Why do people think this?

I don't even care if he does it or not, the butthurt from SJW alone worth everything

The thing about memes is that they eventually become stale.

The second he said them. Most of them are pretty fucking impossible, like deporting 12 million people.

Do you not understand how politics works you impatient fuck

It takes time to undo all these changes fucken pull your head in mate

You dumb fucken cunts on here are just acting all autistic cause your HE PUSSY IS ON FIRE. Fucken calm down there cunt

Psst... hey... CTR....

This yo. I wanted liberal tears and I got them

I voted for Donald because I knew he wouldn't do the shit he said. We're crashing this country with no survivors

Mike please go back to making those retarded hillpepes. Your poorly made christchan drawings and poorly translated dialogue are bad enough.

remember that time he tanked the TPP?

Fucking this.
The left will have hemorrhoids after 8 years of Trump in office.

do them myself.

he's already killed the TPP

He already has. He stopped a crook from making it into the white house.

We're playing with house money now

>You guys have been wrong about literally everything in the last 16 months.

Such as?

*bouncy bouncy*

He will do what he promised, which is rescue our country from the brink of economic collapse. he said it for YEARS, that our leaders dont know what theyre doing in the jobs department, and it got so bad he decided he had to run.

We elected the right man, do you honestly think Hillary would have brought our jobs back, win in china and the middle east with trade, or repair our absolutely FUCKED infrastructure?

I only give half a fuck about the wall, its secondary to the economy for me.

He's already done what I voted for him to do. Per memes: Under budget, and ahead of schedual.

Idiots are waking up and seeing that they are intolerant babies. People are realizing that there are major divides that have NOTHING to do with how a person is born.

CEO Donald Trump of the Centaurian Monopoly.