How would Reggie deal with puberty?

How would Reggie deal with puberty?

ANNE FRANK STYLE

>she'd have the child-equivalent of a midlife crisis and start acting like an elementary schooler
Or
>she'll go into her imagination realm and envision puberty as an enemy that she can defeat implying that isn't already the Buttwitch's reason for existing

like any autist, by masturbating in public

Ellie thread?

it's gonna be rough after her geography teacher molests her after class

The quickest way would be to have sex with so she'll know what's it like to be a real woman.

I want Reggie to be my woman.

She wouldnt. That's the point of the show.

Fight with all her might.

Judging by a certain writers tweet, she'd dye her hair in some shitty neon color, then shave half of if off and start hating men for no particular reason.

Furious masturbation.

According to the show's new synopsis, by having crushes on girls.

Delusion and escape into a fantast world in the girls washroom.

Probably retreat into a psychotropic dreamland of of not yet realized sexual desires and thinly veiled revenge fantasies.

she will deal with it using some T

& A?

nah some testosterone for HRT

Would she grow hips like the Buttwitch? If so, why the fuck is she refusing this? what an asshole.

>escape into a fantasy world in the girls washroom.
Is that what they call it now?

What if Reggie has a crush on a cute boy?

>PoL writer
>writing hetero anything
Haha, no.

is it a show or only a pilot?

It's already confirmed she's a lesbo.

>we will never be able to have a good convo about this show ever again
Why, Sup Forums? Why?

Because one of the writers outed herself as an LGBTQQLOLWTFSOMANYLETTERS and her intention of turning it into LETTERS propaganda. Who knows how many of the other writers share that sentiment?

Does this justify derailing EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

She could leave a fucking lovenote for some other literally who girl in an episode and still qualify ad LOL SO PROGRESSIVE LAWLZ.

The reality of a writing room in current year is that you’re gonna have at least one crazy chick like this. It all depends as to how the showrunner handles the situation. And quite frankly, outside of Steven Universe (a show tailor made for progressiveisms) I see little reason why that should be the case with damn near any other show.

>Not posting the LGBTBRAAAAAAP image

>It's already confirmed she's a lesbo
sauce
When do we get to see Reggie kiss another girl?

Show

what about the butt witch

Dying?

In the inevitable kissing anxiety episode where she gets captured by Butt Witch and forced into her first kiss.

>Does this justify derailing EVERY SINGLE THREAD?
Yes. One of the writers felt the need to tack on that fact as a selling point rather than just letting the show be released and letting people realize she had crushes on girls, so clearly, people who work on that show WANT us to talk about that aspect of it.

who's on the right

Clearly they don't, because the tweet got removed the same day it was posted fucknuts

Being redacted doesn't mean it never happened at all, fuckwad.

Plus, she's one of the writers, so her attitude is going to bleed into the actual show itself.

An OC called Zorma

I really hope she washed her hands.

>things_reggie_likes.png

What do you mean “again”? This show was shit to begin with.

i liked it

what if shane has a crush on a cute boy

Lesbianism?

I would be happy for it. Cartoons need more gay representation and less lesbians. I am so tired of seeing lesbians because they are more accepted across the board and creators use them as a tool to get pats on the back. Gay guys would be refreshing.

*takes bite*
>I said no anchovies.

who the fuck puts corn on pizza?

Autists that's who

I'd honestly like to see Shad remake some of his older comics to reflect his newer art style. Might be fun.

I remember reading the Diary of Anne Frank in middle school and had to put it down because she got really graphic about going through puberty and expressing confused sexual feelings for both genders iirc. It wasn't sexy. Just graphic. I was so grossed out I wouldn't read the rest. It's like: you guys want me to learn to be empathetic towards the Jews with THIS garbage? No one actually LIKES reading other people's personal diaries unless they are digging up dirt to humiliate the writer.

Sorry. I had to get that off my chest.

bacon and corn on pizza is the stuff of dreams, fight me

>*action*
Fuck off, your kind is neither wanted nor welcome here.

Gut das du auf unserer Seite bist, Bruder

Corn, peas, tuna and an egg goes well together. Just make sure the yolk isn't runny, it can get messy.

All the juicy bits was redacted by her father until like two years ago. Middleschool + 2 years = underage b&.

ᛋᛈᚱᛁᚷ᛫ᚾᛁᚷᛏ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᛞᛖᚱ᛫ᚺᛇᛚᛁᚷᛖᚾ᛫ᛋᛈᚱᚨᚷᛖ᛫ᚡᛟᚱ᛫ᛞᛖᚾ᛫ᚺᚨᛚᛒᛃᚢᛞᛖᚾ᛫ᛒᚱᚢᛞᛖᚱ

men are creepy assholes who like raping and making problemic jokes to others like I wrote a bad stream review and got called the n word and stuff.

is Reggie based on CWC?

Yes