Is...is Ronnie trying to....????

Is...is Ronnie trying to....????

What?

Now I understand that Ronnie is Ronnie but what the fuck Agrias, he offers you punch and your first thought is that he SPIKED it?

That’s pretty fucking dark.

Doesn't "spiked" just means added alcohol?

What are you, stupid? Read how Ronnie talks in the first panel

Nah, added some date rape drug or something.

Spiking a drink just refers to any drug. It's usually alcohol, second most common is date rape.

Spiked generally means added alcohol. It can mean date rape drugs, but traditionally has meant alcohol.

No, eventually everyone will slap it out of each other's hands after they throw their drinks up to cheer for the new year.

>"I've spiked your drink with DATE RAPE"
>*cock tentacles launch from glass*
>"BWAHAHAhA"

I've never heard spiked being used for anything other than alcohol. You wacky kids with your GHB.

What else special could there be about punch when offered with a pretence like that

just this Christmas at a party they spiked the punch with LSD

I think the comic clearly displays him acting in a very suspicious manner towards someone who knows him well.

The failure here is with you, not the comic.

The joke is that nuggets are very intoxicating in Ronnie's mind, because he's gluttonous

Usually when you spike an entire punch bowl, the benefit is for everyone to enjoy

No, it does not. If someone wanted to rape you, they wouldn't tell you what they did to the punch. Ergo if you tell someone the punch is spiked or confirm that it's spiked, then it's spiked with the fun drugs, not the rape drugs.

I read that in Dr. Weird's voice.

>And now the punch has been... Spiked!

Who's "they"?

I get it!

That is pretty much a Dr Weird skit to be fair.

wew lad

Heh

[glass him]

The jews

Me and a friend did this at a party, thinking it would be great fun. Shit turned real bad. Cops got involved.

Why would you add date rape on punch? Everyone drinks from it.

That's women for you

If that were true, the context wouldn't make sense. Ronnie clues her into what is in the punch, and it's clearly visible.

Tell us more about date rape.

...I'm asking for a friend

That's the point user, everyone except the spiker(s) gets fucked up and hopefully humiliates themselves.

It's just a prank bro. and usually backfires horribly because real life isn't a comedy movie.

>tehehehe... I'll be a campus hero...

That's disgusting.

"Spiking" punch usually just means putting liquor in it.

So are we supposed to perceive Ronnie's eyelids closing over his glasses?

Because that's some body horror shit.

Date rape drugs generally don't allow consciousness once they kick in.

Speaking more generally of RecDrug and Alcohol Spiking, in date rape situations you don't generally spike Punches, but go for a individual glass of the "target".

The spiker usually don't drink the shit they Spike themselves, which paints a big fat target on them as being the perpetrator obviously, as noted earlier not all "Spiking" is for date rape.

I was referring to this and user being retarded enough to think date rape drugs are put in community punch bowls.

Fuck, that's my bad then, i missed the date rape part in that post because im retarded.

>It's a "disgusting fast-food enthuasist shills horrible food/drink combinations" episode

I'm honestly amazed that Whomp is till going even after all this time.
You'd think he would eventually run out of fat round man that eats chicken nuggets and watches animu jokes.

>heh heh me like edgy yuropoor comics

You both need to go sit down. 2000AD is good. Whomp is good. Quit gettin' mad at comics.

Spiking usually refer to alcohol.

for drugs, it's roofying.

His glasses are sometimes just drawn onto his face after he loses them.

>americans can't drink under 21
This continues to amuse and amaze me.

No one pays attention to that law. Most parents don't give a damn either

t. teetotaler

You forget about depression, suicide and SADNESS WHY jokes

Look at his face as he pours and offers the cup. Would you trust a face like that?

Laughed

Pomegranite juice.

Punch is supposed to be alcoholic though.

spike can sometimes mean just add booze to it. The context of it is Ronnie is acting like he put a lot of alcohol in it and Agrias is just asking if there is alcohol in what is normally a nonalcoholic drink.

If someone said "I spiked the eggnog" I wouldn't assume it is date rape drugs.

Not at fictional highschool dances/proms (preferably in the 1950s), which is the only place I ever actually see punch served

When you spike someone's drink it's a roofie

When you spike the punch, it's alcohol

>Lithuanians now can't drink under 20
This amuses me because alcoholism is slowly killing my country and its people.

somebody send this ronnie's way

>ten plus people tripping for a full 24 hours
You niggas are dumb.

>Let's put highpowered psychedelics that are capable of long term mental damage when abused and sometimes if used correctly into drinks for people who aren't aware at all that they are taking them to consume.

LSD is meant to be taken in controlled, calm envrionment with a prepared mind in a healthy mental state, preferably with someone on hand to help them out if they have a negative response with a dosage tailored to their body size and the intensity of the experience desired. Randomly spiking people's drinks with LSD which I doubt you had any idea of how much you were putting in there, the strength of it you had on hand, etc, is outright horrific.

>ITT: we realize that Sup Forums has never been to a house party

Who has punch bowls at a house party? If it's a bit smart, you just have the wetbar; if it's student-esque, you just bring bottles of spirits and beer.

I've never pretended that I have

It's not a thing in my country. We would rather go to a bar/pub or meet with a crate of beer and drink under the stars.

You might have a pitcher of jungle juice, maybe not a bowl but definitely something for everyone to get alcohol from

Or a few people bring spirits and mixers and you've got enough booze for days.

What if you don't enjoy alcohol?

Oh this actually made me laugh.

It has to do with vehicular homicides, statistically, when the drinking age was lowered to 18, it resulted in more fatalities due to driving while intoxicated.

>We would rather go to a bar/pub or meet with a crate of beer and drink under the stars.
Translation: nobody has homes nice enough to gather in.

The joke is that it's a horrible combination that only someone as strange as Ronnie could like. Stop taking everything so seriously also IT'S A COMIC NOT A TV SHOW THERE IS NO EPISODE DUMBASS AHAHAHAHA FUCKING TROLLED TO THE MAX NOOB!

>If someone said "I spiked the eggnog" I wouldn't assume it is date rape drugs.
This is why you're the kind of person likely to get Cosby'd.

I don't think he was referring to gays when he said "everyone", as that would imply they're people.

Been to several. None have ever had a punch bowl. Some birthday parties did when I was a kid, but all the parties I went to in high school, college, and my mid twenties just had beer and hard alcohol.

>op didn't post the secret words
I know what you're thinking. "How am I supposed to enjoy these nuggs without my favorite sauce?" Have no fear. This punch is a meticulously formulated concoction of every McNugget sauce flavor in a more drinkable form. Its purple color is some sort of reaction between the advanced chemicals, and the sauce punch is known to cause cancer in lab rats in the state of California.

i think that wouldn't be a bad thing

Hey, is anyone here from crazy enough to do it?

Well now that is a factor probably not.

I did. I spilled the whole bowl. Never again.

fixed

We can get that down to just the first panel.

I only hear cops in crime shows using the word, and it's always rape. Always rape.

And this is why you need a social life, user.

I hope you guys are being ironic. Less panels doesn't always equal better.

You've never heard "someone spiked the punch?" Seriously? I guarantee they aren't saying someone dumped date rape drugs in a fucking punch bowl.

I remember reading that after having his first hit, John Lennon asked the rest of the Beatles if they'd be willing to try LSD. Paul refused and shot the idea down, so John slipped them all LSD anyway.

I love LSD, but it's really shitty to force it on someone that isn't prepared for it.

>t. soft-hands city boy who never had brews with bros around the bonfire
Enjoy your AC and wine coolers I guess, lmao

>Enjoy your AC and wine coolers I guess, lmao
Lel, what an odd stereotype to form.

Ussually alcohol bro

Lul

enjoy your ban you sick fuck

>Ronnie has managed to create his own timeline. It began with "traditional" anime ornaments. Then, he used his inter-temporal influence to imbue himself with mighty political power. His first act of legislation was to make access to anime a basic human right. Wars were fought over such a demand, but he was easily victorious. But now, his true battle came. Anime must be real.

Ronnie voted for Trump confirmed.

I thought trump was going to ban anime?

That was Obama. Trump's going to make anime real.

>gee thanks

Wasn't the main issue to do with crossing state lines and getting DUIs as a result (making it a federal crime) because some kids would just pile over the border and get alcohol in the lower age requirement states?

Feds just went with the higher age to make it uniform.

Five fucking stars, right there.

These things aren't related. Phones lead to car crashes but you don't have to be 21 to buy one. Also over here it's 16 for beer and no here aren't more car deaths per capita.

Where the fuck is “here”, and why would you compare one statistic without mentioning other related ones like the number of cars on the road, average time spent driving per person, speed limits, safety requirements, etc.? People can be so simple minded when they bring up random statistics I fucking swear.

>IT'S NOT DIFFERENT AT ALL, IS IT, STEVE?