Congrats /pol you officially redpilled the fuck out of me

Congrats /pol you officially redpilled the fuck out of me.

>I now have a deep hatred for liberals after being one for a few years

>I'm adding gasoline on the riots by race baiting on FB

>I been a atheist since 11 years old I now believe in our lord and savior Kek

>This election made me disown almost all my fellow negro friends

>My dream is a race war against the kikes and liberals now

When the great civil war 2.0 happens what side do I pick

Pic related a thumbs up from me for job well done

You pick our side, but you let them draw blood first

Kill off the shitlibs, then improve your fellow niggers.

You need to make some loyal white friends. You don't even have to act extra black or extra white around them; just be honest with them about your hopes and concerns and they'll help you out of just about any jam you find yourself in.

always remember jews are the real enemy

I also spray painted kill niggers at a BLM protest just for the Luls

Kick off the war by hanging yourself

You aren't a nigger, yourself?

Start pushing blaxit on your social medias

Abel?

Just go back to Africa. That is my only request.

the right side brother

aren't we all?

bullshit time stamp now

Why race war? There are many non-whites on our side. Upbraid the liberals, not someone just because they're brown.

Yes, a lot of non-whites hate us but trying to be race pure is a meme - focus on a great nation of like minded people and culture based upon western civ.

If we lived in a closed off world racial homogeneity would be realistic but it's not.

A fucking leaf...

Throw me in a blender 'cause I'm mixin' tonight.

No.

Nah. They are useful pawns that I know well. Will blindly follow me because most think I'm a genius even though i have just above average I.q

i don't see your 99.9 % european ancestry.com results....??

Based black. Any suggestion for red pilling African-Americans?

You are cool until kikes are extinct.

>inb4 60%

You die first op then your pol buddies.

oh wow, now you believe in a literal demon, but you are atheist? Does not sound very red pilled

They literally worship reality tv and Hollywood. You would have to red pill celebrities first. That would be hard to do seeing that they answer to the Kike overlords

t. Argentina

I'm going to be honest with you.

A black voice goes a lot further than a white voice.

Continue to educate yourself. Continue to try to redpill others, especially whites. White liberals willl fucking shriek if they hear the truth about shit coming from a person of color.

You have a LOT of power now, more than you realize. Use it well. Do what's right for yourself, your people (even if they don't want it) and your country.

We are all Americans. Do NOT listen to the racists on this board half of them are CTR plants to scare you into thinking we're all racist.

We're not. You are as much a citizen here as I. Just please, I could scream all day and nobody would listen to me.

They may just listen to you. Thank you for listening to my rambling post, black bro. Please help MAGA

i'm an anglo/slavic/semitic hybrid, i would be very interested to know mine

>60%

whats 60% ? this says 76% european

No, the meme that Europeans always try to use to discredit American opinions. Interesting mix you have there.

Wise words user I will do my part in MAGA

Wise words user I will do my part in MAGA. I been watching a lot of Ben Shapiro debates to strengthen my talking points against liberals

yeah, and it's sephardic type semitic not these blue eyed ashkenazi cum skins, that side of the family was brown damnit

Stop ridiculing him for his skin color.

Op never look for approval on Sup Forums, it doesnt exist.

Nobody will question your skin tone if you bag a jew in front of them.

The best thing you can do right now is improve yourself. Don't rely on a race war to improve society. Become self reliant, redpill anyone you can or anyone who is willing to listen, never get blackpilled, get ironpilled. Yes, we won the battle with memeing trump into the White House, but now we are going to war. Prepare yourself by holding down your fort and your self.

Just don't go look at Sup Forums - bunch of snowflake liberals crying about how stupid and racist everyone is for deciding to chose a businessman over a known corrupt politician caught red handed in a dozen scandals over there.

Ashkenazi jews are the lucky ones, it seems.

Stopped browsing /b ages ago. Recently came to /pol after /sp told me to go to my containment board because I called /NFL liberal agenda kike lovers. Now I guess this is my new home.

>I now have a deep hatred for liberals after being one for a few years
So many of us. This election has just made me woke as fuck.

Good. Now go forth and redpill your kind. If they resist use that low impulse control and beat them into submission

>>My dream is a race war against the kikes and liberals now

That's not how a race war works niggerfag

checked and true, the brownies got kicked out

Your lord is telling u this. Spread it.

Google it. It's the key u need.

The devil will perish.
To EVERYTHING.

We're in the matrix. I'm going to get u all out.

Try google it, see the weird pictures & "dolls".

And the deviant art link.

And, try unixstamp + 469773273. See what huge is happening in the world around that time.

Thanks for listening

Your skin may be black, but your heart is white. You know what side you belong to, my aryan brother. Just don't touch our fucking women.