How do we make Sup Forums great again?

How do we make Sup Forums great again?

Talk less about american animation and american comics and focus more on european

Enjoy things more in 2018

Build a wall to keep out the phone posters.

Fire mods that delete threads that are Sup Forums related just because they dont like the show or topic, permaban all shills, Sup Forums crossposters, and tumblr cancer.

>Build a wall to keep out the elitist faggot posters.
FTFY

"again"

But that's what he said.

/cape/

all the marvel dc comics, tv shows, and movies go there.

dont delete DB threads ...

Get rid of mobile posters and quality skyrockets almost instantly

Delete more DB threads.

By banning anyone who posts Sup Forums shit.

ban Sup Forumsshit, ban Sup Forumsshit, put phoneposters on probation

Computer fags are elitist assholes
No it wont, stop blaiming all your problems on people who dont post from their neckbeard armchair you computer faggot

The absolute worst shitposting is always from mobilefags. Sup Forums complains about Sup Forums shitposting but it's really just mouthbreathing mobilefags

Ban generals.
Ban fetish posters.

ban all the communists

>mfw when i sip tea as trump gets impeached this year

suck it Sup Forumstards it''s happening

Post more zizekian readings of animated films.

You think phones are the problem? Not the Sup Forumsfags, the tumblr rejects, or the pathetic waifufags? Out of all the groups plaguing the board you're worried about phones?

Stay mad. My desktop is dead, pls no bully.

ban generals, ban Sup Forums shit, ban twitter post/bleedingcool shit, janitors actually do their jobs and remove the tons of obvious bait threads

It’s not even worth it at this point. Trump getting impeached may quite literally incite a Civil War because the Right has lost their fucking minds.

And I’ll be damned if this country goes into the shitter over Trump.

This is the longest temper tantrum I've ever seen from the left. It would be funny, but it's slipping into just sad now.

Sup Forumsfags are murders, they're rapists, and they're just plain bad dudes

Ban
>Nonreader Outragefags
>E-Celeb posters
>"Honorary Sup Forums" shit

Compared to the temper tantrum the right threw for 8 years since 2008?

Christ you leftists are fucked in the head. I used to see shit like Buzzfeed and Slate and think "surely nobody thinks like this" but I'm being forced to accept that yes, there are people that insane.

so my threads gets deleted for no reason but this shit is ok??????

>suck it Sup Forumstards it''s happening

Does it hurt being this autistic?

>n-no you
damn, really made me think

ban tumblr and Sup Forums posts

let make banning people and deleting threads up for voting
any thread with 3 votes for getting deleted gets deleted and any post with 3 votes for getting banned gets banned

Rangeban anyone who supports liberal media.

by making writing Sup Forums in a post give you an autoban

But the right has good reasons to hate Obama, while Trump has done little wrong since inaguration.
Two terms, two scoops, two genders, snowflake.

So you’re seriously telling me you wouldn’t be calling for a revolt if Blumpf gets impeached?

>right protestors burning obama in effigy before he even got into office
yeah lots of legitimate reasons there before he'd fucking done anything yet

how to fix Sup Forums so you dont have to be embarrassed to admit you visit or lie and say you never heard of it:

-delete Sup Forums
-get rid of the NSFW boards
-permaban any and all alt-reichposters
-greatly expand the wordfilter
-a +1/-1 system for posts
-enough -1's on a post will result in a timeout for that poster
-more transparency from moderators, make sure there is a healthy mix of viewpoints on the moderating team
-country flags & post id's on all boards
-reduce the criteria on becoming a mod
-hire more mods

I dont care, im sick of you gaping retards who think theyre better from posting on a shitty PC. Get fucked, mobile posting is the norm now oldfag piece of shit

no moderation except for deleting x-rated/illegal content

Repeal Net neutrality.

>Impeach Drumf

Oh boy, this autism epidemic is tragic

reddit

>Trump gets impeached
>Mike "Like it in the crapper? You get the zapper" Pence takes over
Real great plan you have there, you're really gonna stick it to all us racists and homophobes
>left protestors starting riots and kidnapping/torturing people before Trump even got into office
yeah lots of legitimate reasons there before he'd fucking done anything yet

>Sup Forums brainwashing

Ban live action.

Kek

>But the right has good reasons to hate Obama
Like what?

what, did he have 3 scoops this time?

or did the media outright lie and drop the one from the date again?

or is it Watergate 2.0 because he took a sip during a speech?

or have you fond the smoking gun™ to prove Russia hacked the election?

>so you dont have to be embarrassed to admit you visit
the stigma against coming here is the only thing keeping facebook for swarming us you fucking newfag
people in youtube started making videos about 4chanand now we have to deal with reddit

By shitposting.

>indiscriminately dropped tens of thousands of bombs on middle eastern countries
>funded terrorist organizations
>oversaw tons of unchecked third-world immigration
>more than doubled state debt during his term
>"those jobs are totally gone forever guys" right before Trump takes over and creates jobs

I’m sure it did, Sup Forumsack

what's wrong with reddit? I cross-post all the time as well as IGN and Neogaf before that whole thing happened, stop this "secret club" garbage and grow up.

>>left protestors starting riots and kidnapping/torturing people
You can't just call everyone who is against Trump a lefty.

>get rid of the NSFW boards
Kill yourself, you want to turn this site into fucking reddit. If anything Sup Forums needs to become NSFW to allow tittie posting and have actual discussion unlike /aco/

Welfare recipients reached an all time high, loss of jobs, higher taxes, take your pick

Ban Sup Forums-related content. I'm bored with weeaboos going MANGA IS SUPELIOL TO WESTELN

>Implying Pence would get anything done with a Democrat heavy Congress who just impeached Trump

I hope he’s dumb enough to pull some Game of Thrones shit and betray his master.

You’re the cancer killing this board you dumb thirsty faggot

more praise of comics and cartoons we like
more OC
more shitposting
more lewdposting
more insults and slurs
less political debate
no deleting threads with nothing illegal in them

>Trump
>creating jobs
Wait. When?

>trump
>creates jobs
>this is what Sup Forumsfags actually believe

ban all american posters
ban the entire ip range so they are fucked

>Iran Deal
>IRS targeting conservatives
>Fast and Furious
>being elected 99% and 97% by black voters and say by as their standard of living deteriorated in almost every fashion
>race relations in general
>supporting BLM
Wew

>turn this site into fucking reddit
But reddit has tons of NSFW subreddits, many of them dedicated to shit that would make /d/ cringe.

Well considering they banned storytiming UBER I cant see that being reversed any time soon

>indiscriminately dropped tens of thousands of bombs on middle eastern countries
Why would the american right hate that? They love bombing middle east countries fine enough when it was Bush and they completely fine with trump dropping the mother of all bombs.

50000 new factory jobs, u mad?

go to krautchan faggot

>more lewdposting
No.

BBC
WILL
CONQUER
THEE

I hate it when Bush did it and I hated it when Obama did it. Establishment republicans are no better than democrats don't represent everybody right of center, you know.

Don't worry, Net Neutrality is dead so they will be blocked until they pay extra to their ISPs. And since Americans are dirt poor...

reported for being a fucking redditor

Not an argument

Most of reddit is doesnt like NSFW, and ids and other stuff you said is very reddit and you want to make this site more PC and safe. Get fucked newfag.

cringe

suck my uncircumcised dick

>loss of jobs.
That's actually not true though as unemployment dropped under Obama.
>Higher taxes
America's infrastructure is literally crumbling, maybe we should raise taxes.

Youre the cancer killing this board you dumb politically correct cuck.

Announcing reports is a bannable offense.

>Trump creates jobs

Kek

I almost wanna pity you autists

shut the fuck up, nobody gives a shit
you sound like that faggot who texts non stop and everyone logs out as soon as he shows up

Maybe people are tired of the same cringey cheesecake threads that you faggots haven’t taken to /aco/ yet

not an argument

>the american right
>not a collective mass that march to republican's orders.

I believe all of this.

>cringey
begone reddit

>America's infrastructure is literally crumbling, maybe we should raise taxes.
Care to contribute then or are you gonna say higher earners don't have to pay?

Did you have a lonely New Year's Eve or what?

at least they can vote

Begone you thirsty brainlet faggot

I'm not the guy you originally responded to, retard. I was just pointing out that Reddit has more NSFW shit than Sup Forums. Maybe you should leave if you can't tell the difference between anonymous posters by now.
Jobs created under Trump. Is that better?
Maybe if you quit choking on Buzzfeed's cock long enough to go outside for once, maybe you'll find out that there are plenty of people on the right opposed to retarded establishment republicans like Bush.

Purge the moderation staff, bring back containment generals, allow Fantagraphics comics to be discussed without the threads being deleted. Fire whatever mod allows Sup Forums threads to exist at the very minimum.

Remove Global Rule 15. Let us talk about cartoons on a cartoon board. Ban instead all the offtopic shit like live action movies/series, twitter drama, politics, anime.

>Care to contribute
Sure, I'm fine with paying taxes.