Star Wars #41
Forces of Destiny: Leia

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY [Open]

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ5mgjjfaeg
pre00.deviantart.net/8433/th/pre/f/2016/158/c/8/dr_aphra_dystra__one_night_only_by_maelora69-da4qdcf.jpg
youtu.be/rZBybwmC_p8
pre00.deviantart.net/27f3/th/pre/i/2016/209/7/8/jayla_and_aphra_by_radprofile-dabk0hs.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy new year and what is she, /swco/?

Reminder that she was made exclusively for the BCC

THREAD TOPIC: TLJ was better upon second viewing

You draw this?

She's hot!

If everyone thinks it's bad, can I claim I didn't?

Well I like it so no need.

Maori aren't black, they're pacific islanders.

THE LAST JEDI Deleted Scenes.

>During the First Order’s attack, Poe brings a confused Finn up to speed on everything that has happened since he was injured at Starkiller Base.

>Finn watching a holographic message that Rey left for him and becoming determined to find her.

>In Canto Bight, Rose accuses Finn of having a crush on Rey. Finn claims he was born to fight and found something worth fighting for in Rey, his friend. Rose is jealous.

>Finn recounts his childhood to Rose and they lament that both of their families were taken by the First Order.

>During the Falthier chase, Finn and Rose crash through a bathhouse, wreaking havoc.

>In Ahch-To, a group of Porgs find Luke’s lightsaber and one accidentally slices himself in half with it.

>In Ahch-To, Rey spots a boat approaching the island. Luke says it is a group of marauders who often pillage and slaughter the local caretakers. Rey wants to help them, but Luke says there is no point, as the marauders would only return in larger number, and Rey will not stay there forever to protect the caretakers. Rey sees a fire in the distance and races to the caretakers’ village with her lightsaber in hand, but arrives only to find the caretakers partying with Chewbacca and R2-D2 around a large bonfire.

>Luke apologizes to Rey and tells her that this was her third lesson: The Resistance needs someone brave like her, not “some old husk of a failed religion”. Rey breaks down in tears and says she left friends on the brink of death to find him because she believed in the legend of Luke Skywalker. Luke realizes he pushed her too hard, but she storms off.

>Arriving at the Supremacy, Finn notes that it is where his Stormtrooper class is stationed. Finn’s betrayal has not been made public to dissuade other Stormtroopers from defecting as well.

Cute!

>At the Supremacy, Finn tries to flatten down Rose’s hair so she can blend in, but it keeps curling up. They’re spotted by an officer, who begins following them, and hide in an elevator with doors that close very slowly, leading to them almost being caught.

>At the elevator, one of the Stormtroopers appears to recognize Finn. Finn asks what’s wrong, and the Stormtrooper (Tom Hardy, with a southern accent) happily greets Finn, his childhood friend, and congratulates him on his promotion to officer.

>When DJ betrays Finn and Rose, Rose asks him “How could you?” He answers “I’m sorry I turned out to be exactly what I said I was.”

>After Finn defeats Phasma and cracks her helmet, he’s surrounded by his old Stormtrooper friends, who order him to surrender. Finn urges them to come with him and join the Resistance, claiming that they be free and that Phasma is a coward who sold out the codes to Starkiller Base. While the Stormtroopers are shortly distracted, tempted by Finn’s offer, Phasma grabs a blaster from one of them and guns them all down.

>During the escape from the Supremacy, BB-8 fights his evil counterpart, BB-9B.

>At the Millennium Falcon, Poe decides to rebuilt the Black Squadron, and Finn volunteers to join, having found another thing worth fighting for in the Resistance.

>In early cuts, Admiral Holdo was much more abrasive towards Poe, often calling him “honey” and “flyboy” and belittling his accomplishments as a pilot. Many of these lines were cut or replaced in post-production to make her a more sympathetic character and not undermine her heroic sacrifice.

It's pretty cute. If you did, nice work!

Star Wars is dying. Battlefront was step one, TLJ step two, and the Han Solo flop will be step three.

>In early drafts, Finn and Poe went to Canto Bight together. Rian Johnson found their dynamic to be boring and created Rose to add an element of conflict.

>In early drafts, the spirits of Anakin Skywalker and/or Obi-Wan Kenobi would visit Luke in Ahch-To. Johnson didn’t want to use Hayden Christensen or Ewan McGregor because they had no emotional connection to Mark Hamill, so he ultimately opted for Yoda, using a replica of the original puppet from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

>Early drafts featured Lando Calrissian as the Master Codebreaker.

>Early drafts featured a Sith ghost as the mastermind behind Supreme Leader Snoke and the First Order.

>In early drafts, Finn would witness Paige Tico’s death during the First Order’s attack, and later relay her last words to Rose.

>In early drafts, Finn and Rose would steal clothes to infiltrate Canto Bight, leading Finn to realize how attractive Rose is. Finn would also enjoy the attention he gets from Canto Bight’s female patrons, to Rose’s displeasure.

>In early drafts, Finn and Rose would actually reach the Master Codebreaker, who ropes them into infiltrating Canto Bight’s most luxurious hotel to steal the fortune of one of the guests, a wealthy warlord. They end up being caught and chased by the police to the rooftops, where they are arrested. Finn and Rose are imprisoned, while the Master Codebreaker is turned over to the warlord – seemingly for execution. It is then that Finn and Rose meet DJ in jail.

>In early drafts, Finn and Rose would briefly get trapped in the Supremacy’s dangerous automated laundry room, referencing the trash compactor from A NEW HOPE.

>Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke, Gina Rodriguez and Gugu Mbatha-Raw auditioned for Rose before Kelly Marie Tran was cast.

>Joaquin Phoenix was approached for DJ before Benicio Del Toro was cast.

>human master race

Anyone know if there's any kind of archive for all the Hyperspace exclusive articles/stories. Wookieepedia has archive links to all the free ones but not the one you had to be a member of Hyperspace to read.

Or anyone have download links for all of them or The Story of General Grievous: Lord of War specifically?

If disney gave you free reign to make a Star Wars ride, what would you do?
>death star trench run rollercoaster, like phantasialand's Taron
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ5mgjjfaeg

No waifu is safe from her clutches

Why was the EU so fucking edgy?

What's the Star Wars equivalent of Transformers Generation 2 (the comic)?

That idea sounds great.

I'd love to have a ride where you go through all the movies, including Rogue One and Solo.

Who gives a shit

I wouldn't mind a lewd version of this.

Rollercoaster that goes around and through Death Star 2, ending with you outrunning the explosion.

People on a Chinese cartoon board, obviously.

Because the bulk of it came out during the heyday of edginess, the 90's

again most of the fan at that point was teens in the 90s

also having it edgy is not a bad thing

Who said they were black?

SON x Maris Brood

These sound actually good, I was really disappointed that there was almost nothing in the Last Jedi about Finn's stormtrooper past

I would make a coaster called "Rey fans only". The tracks of the coaster lead into a brick wall.

The guy I replied to implied Clones have BBC
Clones are Maori and not black

there is actually an explicit Aphra lewd out there

pre00.deviantart.net/8433/th/pre/f/2016/158/c/8/dr_aphra_dystra__one_night_only_by_maelora69-da4qdcf.jpg

it's shit

best bomber

Maris's lightsabers are fucking stupid

>pre00.deviantart.net/8433/th/pre/f/2016/158/c/8/dr_aphra_dystra__one_night_only_by_maelora69-da4qdcf.jpg
Don't even remind me of that pic.

>rebellion goes from the y-wing to this
What went wrong?

A loser.

No.

>Magnets
>In space

Rian Johnson!

God bless you.

You made my day.

post war make bad stuff

>poser
>background writing in english, not aurebesh
>low quality

Aphra deserves better than this.

>not liking light-tonfas
Get out.

Thoughts on these guys? Liked the idea of a more mobile take on the royal guards compared to the ceremonial looking originals and thought their fight scene was pretty neat.

Interesting to see electro blades and stuff considering that lightsabers don't look as if they're going to be as common as they were in Legends post-ROTJ stories. More than likely we'll end up seeing more like them in future for our obligatory melee fights.

So...
did that one user finish the drawing of Aphra in a slave bikini?
I really need it

It's the exact kind of smut that hoe deserves.

He showed off some progress a few threads ago.

I liked their fight, but I feel like the Royal Guards have the better designs.

nope

You're just retarded.

youtu.be/rZBybwmC_p8

Having just saw it for a second time earlier today I can say it is not. It's not worse but it is in no way better on a second viewing.

go go power guards

Are you that one fag who kept posting those fake posters for that General Grevious movie?

Did you take the goggles off?

The fight scene was good enough that I was okay with the movie not having a real lightsaber fight

What the fuck is wrong with the Wook?

MagnaGuards > Royal Guards

RIP

Hey. No, I'm still working on it. Gonna stop for the night- can't figure out what to do with her hands/arms. Will hopefully have another crack at it tomorrow.
Sorry, I always take an age to finish anything!

If only they got a cool fight scene with obi-wan

What exactly is a Dark Jedi? How does that work?

So they removed all the good Finn stuff.

Look everyone here comes the gay autistic reddit faggot.

wook uprising?

So they removed all the good Finn scenes.

>that 4x buzzword combo

Winter break isn't over yet?

I think it's an in-universe normie term

Yep, knew it.

They did thou.

>also having it edgy is not a bad thing
I'd err on the side of caution when it comes to edgy stuff in Star Wars. I'm not adverse to more dark elements in the series, but SW at its core is a space fantasy adventure and it shouldn't veer too close to going grimdark.

ROTS, R1 and TLJ are collectively the darkest films in the series so far IMO and even then all of them have their moments of levity and end on bittersweet notes.

>What exactly is a Dark Jedi? How does that work?
Essentially they're fallen Jedi, ones who've ended up turning to the Dark Side, but haven't outright taken the title of Sith. Think like Krell, Bariss, Grand Inky.

Also pretty much this

Ackbar died and so did his voice actor.
Mark Hamill is guaranteed to comeback in EP 9 as a ghost

It's BCC (Big Clone Cock) you sleemo

>Filoni not wearing his cowboy hat

then there's this

pre00.deviantart.net/27f3/th/pre/i/2016/209/7/8/jayla_and_aphra_by_radprofile-dabk0hs.png

also shit

F

I hope Dave's next show is an anthology series.

You're doing the lords work user
I love you
no homo

That sure worked well for them, and the description actually makes it sound like they accomplished something, when the film makes it seem like the whole thing was a waste of time (I know the description on the Dreadnought implies it would have destroyed the whole fleet had it also participated in the chase, making Poe's actions the right ones but the film still doesn't make it seem like it was the right thing to do).

They left so much shit in the film, but the Phasma scene gunning down Finn's friends was not considered important?

>Mark Hamill is guaranteed to comeback in EP 9 as a ghost
Though considering past ghosts, probably only for a couple minutes.

Were Ackbar's lines recorded by the original voice actor before he died, or were they by a soundalike?

Those are some pretty good boobies though

>Mark Hamill is guaranteed to comeback in EP 9 as a ghost
Snoke tried to possess Kylo at the moment of his death, but only partially succeeded. Luke will attempt to influence Kylo as a force ghost. We get to see and hear the two of them sitting on Kylo's shoulders bickering and fighting, while he yells at them to shut up, but no one in universe does. Rumors of his descent into madness are everywhere in the FO.

Sio Bibble official Spinoff in the works.

Plot is gonna be a political thriller with Bibble dealing with chronic back pain and facing up against dangerous blockades and him teaching a group of young Naboo orphans/run aways.

Jar Jar & The Senate are possibly gonna appear.

>>Early drafts featured a Sith ghost as the mastermind behind Supreme Leader Snoke and the First Order.
Even when it's not the Sith, it's the fucking Sith

How much you want to bet that IX will retcon Luke's trying to kill Ben as being Snoke's influence?

Doesn't matter since both died. Had it been Snoke, Kylo already killed him so he'd already have his revenge.

It's coming soon.

"While adjusting to his new life on Tatooine, former pod racer, now Ben, learns new secrets about racing from his former master Sebulba."

"However a dangerous crime organization has come to the hellish desert planet. And now threatens to start a war in the underworld."

Ben Quadinaros is gonna be fucking up bounty hunters and mercenaries.

I'd rather have this spinoff

Soundalike Tom Kane apparently

Thank you!
You're too kind.
Hopefully it'll turn out okay. I really enjoy drawing Aphra.

I hope we get more ventress soon

>starring Maggie Gyllenhaal

Filoni directing a movie when

He died right around the time of principal photography, so it's unlikely since they usually don't record voice-overs until postproduction.

you will buy us