STAGED COUP IMMINENT

POSSIBLE EMERGENCY: SOROS AND CLINTON GOING TO STAGE POSSIBLE COUP ON TRUMP. I REPEAT POSSIBLY GOING TO STAGE A COUP ON TRUMP

Soros is still paying protesters to organize and incite violence and the Clinton foundation bought $137 million dollars worth of firearms last month. What the fuck is going on?

eutimes.net/2016/10/russia-asks-cia-why-did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/
eutimes.net/2016/10/russia-asks-cia-why-did-hillary-clinton-just-buy-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/

We have to bring this plan to light to stop them. Horrible things are coming. God help us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

business2community.com/us-news/clinton-foundation-buying-137-million-illegal-arms-fake-story-01693978
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-bought-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/
kgw.com/news/local/more-trump-protests-thursday-night/350855158
youtube.com/watch?v=Rud8OkbWyQY
twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/08/22/container-full-assault-rifles-grenade-launchers-headed-usa-seized-spain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds fucky to me

shit

Are they going to use Saudis? Surely they won't be able to find liberals that actually know how to use the firearms.

Will that fucking kike soros ever fucking kill over?

>$137 million dollars worth of firearms last month
that's a nice source you got there, friend

>Dear LARPer
>lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt

With what the pro trump military?

Nothing will happen faggot. I voted trump and you need to settle the fuck down. We won, relax.

>DOTR incoming?

Good, can't wait to cull the herd....

No that Jew will outlive us all.

Yeah. Soros is vindictive enough it seems.

>No that Jew will outlive us all.
Indeed. He is the infamous Saint Germaine. He is immortal

Enlighten me please

who they gonna arm? the anti-gun, anti-police liberals.

do you think they're just going to let him in? This is fishy.

More like false flag attacks on those liberals

Fake and gay. This story is proven false. Kill yourself.

business2community.com/us-news/clinton-foundation-buying-137-million-illegal-arms-fake-story-01693978
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-bought-137-million-worth-of-illegal-arms/

you cant just throw a gun in the hands of these cowardly liberals, They wont hit shit and on top of it, it will give them all PTSD.
>This looks fake

Why do you think they're staging all of these (((attacks))) on minorities that keep being proven false? They are trying to rile people up enough to be okay with this, even military member.

Look at the bright side. Putin will liberate you guys if Trump falls.

All snopes has done is shill for Clinton no matter her lie and say the Wkileaks were all fake this entire election you shill.

>a coup
With what? Those with guns back trump.

RIOT RIOT RIOT!!!!!

kgw.com/news/local/more-trump-protests-thursday-night/350855158

FIGHTS AND BROKEN WINDOWS

PORTLAND

>[Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]
w-what the fuck

Its ok guys liberals don't like guns.

the guns aren't meant for the liberals. they wouldn't know what to do with them. the guns are meant for the mercenaries.

I think shit is going to explode tomorrow night and Saturday night.

NEVER RELAX, THATS HOW YOU END UP DEAD, NIGGERFAGGOT

> eutimes

I wish they would though. I could get comfy and watch all the lefties get BTFO

Then we could have conservative conservative vs liberal conservative elections, people like Cruz vs Trump.

If you think about it, the only path to making America great again is to remove lefties

>They wont hit shit and on top of it,
They will shit on top of it.
FTFY

Don't worry, leftie with a gun will look like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rud8OkbWyQY

Can i kill Drumpftards for her?

>putin shill
kek. liberals are also not "leftist", you tard

Why are you still here roach?

Fire up the race war van boys.

I will drive my ass the 500 miles to NYC to defend trump tower myself if these goofball niggers try to tread on my america.

But let me put it this way op;

New York City's finest are the 5th largest armed force in the world. They've also got a very liberal mindset when it comes to dispensing bullets.

These commies have another thing coming if they try shit in midtown.

They probably already have this planned and have trained people to lead it.

Just like in 1860 the Jews will stage a rebellion but i don't think we'll win this time.

to make you ask, drumpftard

International Hilldawg Brigades when?

Yeah fucking nah, bro

Military, Police and most gun owners don't jive wit dat shit

137000000 million dollars, what 137,000 guns at 1k a peice maybe, depending

1.2 million active service, how fucking many reservists and SIX FUCKING HUNDRED MILLION GUNS

Dude, more guns than anywhere on the fucking planets.

All in private hands.

It'd be over in months.

We'll fight against the jewdozers with everything we got. We shall never submit.

Those are across the border to your south.

went out and shot a .357 magnum for the first time, I think I might make it my edc so I can blast holes in libtard protesters faces.

>snopes

kys

Even if every single one of those lefty pukes protesting were armed...

fuck me, I imagine a bunch of numales, blue haired she-twinks and childless spinsters standing around a god damn AR poking it with a stick while daring eachother to touch it first.

Maybe the globalists are delusional and disconnected from reality that they'll try it, who the fuck knows at this point.

40% of registered Democrats are gun owners

Trust me dude we have plenty of fucking guns, for more evidence, see also: every fucking city in this country

>"What the fuck, the gun isn't shooting when I try to pull the trigger?"

you want something with magazine, more firing time with less reload time, and you can keep one in chamber while you reload to trick clever monkeys

You're a paranoid retard. I hope you remember this post when nothing happens and feel ashamed.

Nonsense. The left doesn't have the popular or military support to pull a coup off. If a faction tried, not only would the remainder of the army turn on them, the American people would be out in the streets with guns fighting back.

>Hillary=Left
There's no hope, poltards are hopeless.

The guns are for arming the 'refugees' they've been importing the last 8 years.

International ctr holocaust when?

>a lot of military support
>a lot of ex-military/police support
>militia support
>right wing support

Even if they did, the resistance we'd pull off, would be better than a cucked tranny waving a LGBT flag

Left as in globalist-marxist left, not progressive weed and mincome left.

The libtards are too fucking stupid to understand that the people they voted for are the ones who want to kill them.
You can't save that kind of stupid.

You kikes give horrible advice

if you said this in front of me IRL i'd kick your teeth in. You'd not even have a chance against me, you drumpftards don't fight back.
twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
>Hillary is Marxist
stop

Saint Germaine was an alchemist who made the philosophers stone or some shit and became essentially immortal. Some guy claiming to be him a while back killed himself which sounds about right if it were true.

They won't use sjws to lead this if they go through with it.

>october 27th

You don't get it roachbro, you just don't

Get a load of this roach! Fighting for the kikes like a true inbreed!

AROUND BLACKS

What will they use? Blacks? Gangs? Terrorists?

I'm just waiting for them to attack/kill a defenseless Trump supporter. There'd be an uproar and many would be hunted down.

That is pig fucking disgusting. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

>I'm just waiting for them to attack/kill a defenseless Trump supporter.
are you blind?

I'm fighting for Hilldawg.
Day of the rope will come for Drumpf

I get it, it's what (((they))) want. Look at the video of that one guy getting beat up by nignogs. Explain more?

Hillary left her campaign a failure.

race war coming?

>'A stunning Foreign Intelligence service
report circulating in the Kremlin today'

Sorcha Fall. aka Sucha fool, pay not attention to anything that begins with 'circulating in the Kremlin today'

I strongly encourage you to try so that I can loot your corpses after we slaughter you.

HES RIGHT DONT RELAX

They're trying to nuke it all and see if they can cause a civil war in a superpower country.

They've already been attacking trump supporters. A group of upstanding black citizens pulled a a guy out of his car today at an intersection and beat the shit out of him and attempting to steal his care all because he had a trump sticker on his car.

I'm not worried, I carry a can of RAID with me everywhere I go

I understand that, but no reported deaths related to it. If they kill one of us, that person will be a martyr and probably incite tons of civil uprisings against the left.

Maybe that's what the Jew wants user

where is the report?

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/08/22/container-full-assault-rifles-grenade-launchers-headed-usa-seized-spain/

>August 22, 2016

Schlomo btw you need to improve your horrible shilling skills.

I'm gonna tell you what will happen.
Please screenshot this post and spread.

They're hoping to sway the electoral college into voting Hillary in instead of Trump. This is what will cause the civil war, not these idiotic protestors.

These protests are currently just to sway the electoral college into abstaining or voting incorrectly.

If Hillary wins it this way it will either be the ultimate American cuck. Or the beginning of a biblical civil war.

We need to do something to crush this movement now.

Story is from October.

They'll keep pushing it until people start being murdered by Clinton supporters and vise versa. I have a feeling it will blow up this weekend.

Is this from the Trump protests?

What the fuck

unlike OP's fake source, this is actually a bit concerning

>Oct. 27
And?

I think it's a combination of both.

The expression is "keel over."

Right wing death squads when?

Just didn't want people thinking this came after the election.

The masked men?

>Snopes
I have a hard time believing the story st face value, but you honestly need to kys.

>october 27th

>Right wing death squads

but GUYS the SUPERDLEGATES will change their vote done WORRY! GUYS listen.. its not over.. they will change THEIR VOTE! hey you guys!!!!
SUPERDELEAGTES wont stay with HILARY they will switch to Bernie,, GUYs.. listen.. dont give up.. i know we are libtards.. but they will switch i promise! gGUYS!

>unlike OP's fake source, this is actually a bit concerning
People thought if Clinton won, she would have had armed men taking your guns away.

Trump told the "second amendment people" to get ready, so they did.

>be turkish
>go to work
>road is blocked because of the 20th military coup this week
>get to work, climb 3 floors to my office at tech support
>bomb goes off by a kurdish terrorists, cancels work
>drive home to my 9 year old wife
>connect windows 98 to the internet and deny armenian genocide
>repeat

BTFO roach