Ruby Gloom

Do we like this? Also why does it feel like it should be in french?

Iris is the best

This. Threads over. G'night.

Iris is an Otaku killer.

Iris is a pig disgusting slut with no depth perception.

So... we like it?

I haven't watched the cartoon in a few years, but I remember it being okay. Nothing great, but it was a comfy, cute gothic looking show. I recently bought a Ruby Gloom watch off of ebay.

>we
>we
>we

Who fucking cares? Think for yourself.

It's liked, for the most part. It's not current, hence the lack of threads these days. But there were definitely regular threads years back when Sup Forums first found out about it.

Excellent. Thank you.

Inclusiveness combined with a desire to know if it were worth one's time.

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. At least, I like to believe it's not.

Well she is from Canada

Who is we?
Do you like it? I like it.
That nig over there might not.

And yes, we like it. The consensus seems to be "very comfy, girls are cute and highly waifu-able. Skullboy can be annoyingly repetitive. Misery is hilarious." As for French, I have no idea why you think that, one way or another. It was Canadian made so....?

All the three main girls are the best.

I fucking adore Ruby Gloom. I know its not the most amazing show, but basically what said, extremely comfy, cute, and likable. Misery is best character.

I really wan to do something for RG sometime. Like a fan comic or a point and click adventure game or something.

Does anyone have that clip of a younger Sarah Gadon and Sugar Beard in a YTV segment, chatting about Ruby Gloom while wearing tight, form-fitting Ruby Gloom shirts?

She may have no depth perception but she is the hottest one, and princess of all cyclopses.

i dont but i need this

She is not the best, because I don't want to do dirty things to her.

>skullboy is literally a WE WUZ character.
That grew annoying really quick.

Ruby Gloom is so cute, I love everything about the show.

>tfw no qt to enjoy the show with

Its actually super cute in french.
Ruby calls Misery, Miseria and its precious.

Oh?

I want to know more about French Iris.

I adored Ruby Gloom. Hairless The Musical was so good and I rewatch those episodes to this day.

Iris is responsible for my love of cyclopes

Is it normal to find this show kinda.... ugly looking? Serious question.

No its not. You're a pleb

>-are number one

I'm sure Scott is happy to hear it.

Iris got booty.