I'm ready to kill American Fascist pigs

I'm ready to kill American Fascist pigs.

How does Canadian military work? Do you guys just walk into the middle of battle, pull your pants down and open wide?

Are you a rural leaf?

We usually just send in a small elite force that kicks ass and gets all the glory

>How does Canadian military work

It's fucking pathetic. They got the rainbow flying on barracks and mentally ill transgender faggots as commanders

Oy vey... y'all.

The Day of the Rake is coming, leaf.

>entire Canadian armed forces smaller than NYPD and first responders

fuck you die burger!!!!

Come do it then faggot

Canada has a military?

I thought they just sucked our balls for protection

is that a euphemism for your AIDS tainted cocks?

If you had any conecpt of your enemy, you wouldn't post this.

But keep doing it, please.

Yes, we literally fuck em all to death

>American
>posting IDF babes

Jesus Christ, greatest goy award goes to this goy right here. Let me tell you the status of the Canadian Forces: under manned, under equipped, under funded, still relatively professional.

Got out a few years ago, biggest problem is it's full of complete retards. Up and down the ranks, total retards.

Americans, Jews, what's the difference?

You'll need to load your rifle first.

Shut your yap bro, we don't need to go to war with anyone. Our army is fucked right now for manpower. I don't want to fight USA or Russia, we need to re establish full relations with both.

Nothing is going to happen between us and the US until the war crisis and war wars start, then we're fucked.

And the only way we'd ever go to war with Russia would be in the form of a NATO backed war. We would never be alone, and the Russian would get absolutely demolished.

Not with an empty chamber you ain't, boy.

CANADA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week?

TOP KEK AMERISHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with America. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty immigrant country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our Royal Canadian Airforce and Navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Inuit and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your children, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Noice trips breh

I was in the USAF and worked with Canadian Air Force when I was stationed in ND. They're chill as fuck dudes, but prima donnas when ATC doesn't wanna vector them the way they want.

this

plus shit trigger discipline, leaf

I shot a tampon today. Oh the irony

>Leafcuck wanting to kill Americans
>99.9% chance doesn't own any guns

Rake yourself

Lol Canada's tier one unit only has had one death in Afghanistan and it was because he fell off a tower. Canada doesn't do shit.

A lot of us have been shooting since before kindergarten. Come get it.

normally we do a far better job than other countries with a fraction of the manpower, resources and funding.

how we do as good as we do, i dunno... most of are military are not the fittest (but not fat or anything) however we do have some special strike teams that are among the best in the world and actually are well funded. they arent very well known to civilians however, because they dont show off... they just get the job done, there ideal operation is somewhat like a technicians, if you do the job right, people wont know you did anything at all.

But for reals, we are really really under funded, we still use WW2 tech, i mean it works fine... but it breaks down a lot...

how do you know he isnt in the middle of doing a function test, or at the end of clearing his weapon?

what are you going to use? dildos and bongs?

Stupid fucking leaf and your zero shifting EO tech shit. Do you even know what MOA is bitch boy? War isn't counter strike.

you should get some TruGlo sights for your glock.

Where the fuck is your left elbow? You won't hit shit, leaf. You don't even know how to shoot.

Damn Abrahms has bretty good gun depression

Kiwi banter game so strong. Leafs BTFO.

>he thinks we're scared of a fucking moose-humping LEAF

Shit Canada, I reckon ever we could beat you.

Eotech is great for under 500m

If USA tries to annex the north, I will sign up in the United States Armed Forces, please UNKEK US!!!!!

>a fucking leaf

>Not supporting trump as a fellow leaf
You a fag or something?

They are Trijicon Bright & Tough night sites.

and Then, you'll apologize, eh?

oh shit, nice. the pics kinda blurry so they look stock.
awesome slide cover plate btw

I will stand with america and defend the donald.

t- a fleur de lys.

Godspeed comrade.

OK Ahmed

You and the rest of the western hemisphere are American lackeys. If we're fascist, you're fascist. That's what happens when you're the military juggernaut of the world. Try something, moose knuckle.

sw33t b41t s0n

We have a JDAM for every citizen of your country, cucklord.

Stay salty Americucks

Holy shit, your grammar is horrible. Are you a chin? Our military sucks because nobody who is smart goes into it. Even the officer corps cannot compete with the private sector in terms of prestige, benefits and pay.

Why havent we taken the land between here and alaska?

its our rightful clay

You're ready to be annexed, you mean?

Its so confusing when a slave tryna fights his daddy.
Canada hasn't economics without U.S.
Fuckin leftist UK colony.

fuck you leaf we kicked your ass in the battle of caribou

Yeah you'll kill a lot OP with no magazine and the safety on.

canada just send the people they need. and they kill people at an alarming rate.

Texan here, can you even shoot?

Your enlightened leader already bent the knee and kissed the ring.

You should follow suit

I begrudgingly admit that Canadians are highly competent for their size. It must be a North American thing, as their infantry are on par or exceed our own.