Google Kicks out her Kid b/c he voted Trump

kikebook.com/100012453066188/videos/pcb.304327643300820/215342342224200/?type=3&theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he deserved it. fuck Donald Trump and fuck black children

hahahahahahahaha poor kid. Maybe he'll end up as the first black repbublican president some day.

This kid is going to grow up to be the next Clarence Thomas

Isn't this child abuse?

Tolerant black people punishing their own children for having a viewpoint that doesn't fit the mold of how a black person should be like :^)

most black parenting is child abuse.

No, it's just dumb gullible nigger baby

is this supposed to be some sort of sick joke? He can't even legally vote, what the fuck am I watching?? Is the mom just being abusive?

>this is the mom's FB

what the actual fuck

Have you never seen a black woman's facebook

no, thank god I can actually say that I haven't up until now

imagine this is your mother

>Tchenavia

Poor kid. No wonder they grow up fucked up.

I've only seen Canadian black women's Facebooks, they're the same as anyone "Look at me at the office party" "Me & my family" "I went to a hockey game with my husband and my kids and we all wore our hockey sweaters" "this is Ollie our dog dressed as a ladybug for Halloween" and other such mundane bullshit.

What's so special about black American women's Facebook pages?

Someone who can computer better than me should copy it and forward it to Breitbart.

virus site ahead. don't click on link.

but he's too young to vote

i didnt know ben carson still lived with his mom

Said at school, guessing there was some type of faux voting thing at his school and he voted for Trump "because I see him on tv a lot". This lady is fucked and harming her family goddamn.

>Single

Bitch we already know that

How the hell can that kid vote? He doesn't look 18.

They do fake votes at school, my niece and nephew did and they voted for hillary and trump respectively because they're just little fucking kids and the boy voted for the boy and girl for the girl because that's how kids are.

Looks like she's deleted her Facebook, can't find her on search but I did find one post that had a broken link to her profile.

Women are bad parents. Single moms are the worst.

She's going to lose her other kid and going to prison.

He's better off without a dumb bitch for a mom, future ben carson right there without her.

So fucking heartbraking man... my mom did this to me aswell... fucking SCUM OF THE EARTH H BLLEGREEEEE

Post video....

it's on facebook.

Im just too lazy

>He voted for Trump
Hes like 11 years old...

Literally just change "kike" to "face" in the link, Stanisław.

Fake vote at school, user.

the ghetto ones give themselves hoodrat nicknames make posts about abortions, welfare and fighting. It's hilarious

Can't see the comments. Can anyone hook us up with the facebook comments?

That makes it even more retarded
God damn i hate Sheboons.

That's the nigress

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

What she slay? Knights trying to hunt her troll ass?

>tormenting your kids until they are all screaming and crying for hours just to make a youtube video

Does she torture puppies and kittens too?

Sadistic

I saw this anyway.Just 2 more clicks.

Anyone going to adopt the little dude?

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

They will sent him to the zoo.He will be fine with others monkey.Or he will be the new gorilla in the zoo
Wanted pic it too,but you was faster :_:

>Tolerant black people punishing their own children for having a viewpoint that doesn't fit the mold of how a black person should be like
Exactly.
Blacks and libs are far from paragons of tolerance, it's the other way around really, they are the most intolerant by comparison.
The conservatives, republicans and anyone that advocates what libtards would consider "hatespeech" racism or any form of "bigotry" are the definition of tolerant.
The fact they put up with all the libcucks, the faggots, the niggers, the mentally ill shows proper tolerance because they sure as hell don't agree with them.
A nigger preaching white hate in a mostly white society or a liberal preaching "cultural enrichment" isn't being tolerant, being near these people and suppressing your urge to purge them is true tolerance