ITT we write his inauguration speech one word at a time

ITT we write his inauguration speech one word at a time.

I'll start:
*SNIIIIIIIIIFF*

Man I feel so bad for him. The presidency ages the fuck out of you. Just look at Obama, he did nothing. It's going to kill Trump.

DEAR

he needs to avoid being sworn in while moon is void of course, all presidents who were assassinated were inaugurated while the moon was void of course

NIGGERS

Snif snif snif snif snif snif uh you know okie doke

Niggers

Disgusting

NIGGERS

>void of course

The moon has had the same course for billions of years. Just fyi.

niggers

Niggers?

China

Innocent?

MAKE

AND

WRONG

QUIT

DONALD

Top fucking kek boys

CHINA

sniffffffff

PONIES

Funny

DRAIN

THE

HELP

SWAMP

PUSSY

PIZZA

HUT

OKAY?

SPICS

KEK

WRONG

BARRON

Worship

WIFE

FUCKHILLARYCLINTONANDFUCKBLACKPEOPLE

FUCKME

PEPPERONI PLEASE

>implying Trump doesn't have the highest energy of any person you've ever witnessed

Sad!

Oh shit

Rosie O'Donnell

Putin

Bang

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR

BWAAAAH

GAS THE KIKES

many... Many people are

MEXICANS

GOOD

sometimes

COMET

Tremendous

*crowd cheering*
EXCUSE ME

[AUDIBLE SCREECHING]

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Let me tell you about the other day

GYNA

Seems pretty coherent so far

Dobson's

cock

"I, Donald John Trump do solemnly s... *protester interrupts the speech* ...GO BACK TO MOMMY"

BIGLEY

Speech so far (memetic license taken):

*SNIIIIIIIIIFF*

Dear Niggers, niggers, niggers... Disgusting niggers. The moon has had the same course for billions of years, niggers.

Niggers, China innocent? They say, "Make and wrongly quit, Donald." That's a top fucking kek, boys.

Listen.... China *sniffffffff* ponies: funny.

It's time to drain the swamp and help pussy pizza hut, okay?

Spics kek wrong when Barron worship wife. So fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck black people!

"Fuck you" (from the crowd).

Fuck me?! Pepperoni, please!

Sad! Sad... Very sad...

Oh shit! Rosie O'Donnell! Putin, please bang her while I appoint the special prosecutor.

Putin: Bwaaaah!

Like I was saying, gas the kikes.

I realize many, many people are Mexicans and that's good sometimes. Sometimes comets and tremendous...

*crowd cheering*

SJWs: REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Excuse me! Quiet down folks... Let me tell you about the other day: Gyna seems pretty coherent so far, but Dobson's cock bigly smashes it.

YOUR MOM

Speech so far:

*SNIIIIIIIIIFF* DEAR NIGGERS Snif snif snif snif snif snif uh you know okie doke. Niggers Disgusting NIGGERS! niggers Niggers? China. Innocent? MAKE AND WRONG QUIT DONALD. CHINA sniffffffff PONIES Funny. DRAIN THE HELP. SWAMP PUSSY. PIZZA HUT, OKAY?

SPICS KEK. WRONG BARRON Worship. WIFE FUCKME. PEPPERONI PLEASE. Sad!

Rosie O'Donnell, Putin - Bang.
SPECIAL PROSECUTOR... BWAAAAH GAS THE KIKES, MEXICANS! GOOD sometimes. COMET Tremendous *crowd cheering* EXCUSE ME [AUDIBLE SCREECHING] REEEEEEEEEEEE. Let me tell you about the other day GYNA. Dobson's cock BIGLEY!

BURRITO

TREMENDOUS

STEVEN UNIVERSE

kek

PETAH GRIFFIN

IS

Obama, you're fired!

in mart