Why do Xfags say that Marvel doesn't pay attention to their franchise where they had shit ton of runs going at the same...

Why do Xfags say that Marvel doesn't pay attention to their franchise where they had shit ton of runs going at the same time?
>X-men gold
>X-men blue
>weapon X
>Astonishing X-men
>All-new Wolverine
>Old Man Logan
>Cable
>Iceman
>Generation X
>Uncanny X-men
>Jean Grey
>Rogue and Gambit
>Phoenix resurrection return of Jean Grey
How can one franchise have such whiny bitches?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warpath_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many of those comics are good again?

All of those books are trash

because their complains aren't so much directed to the nowadays, but to the period from Avengers vs X-Men to the end of the Inhuman Push with Inhumans vs X-Men. more or less 2013-2016, which were the lowest point in xmen History.

Marvel seems to be wanting to correct that right now, that is why now there are so many xmen books, and things will only improve if they also get film rights from FOX as it seems will happen if the congress doesnt stop it (for monopoly reasons)

I would say that they aren't giving them good talent but there is no good talent in the big 2 right now

Half of those are cancelled now, since none of the people bitching about how much Marvel hates X-Men actually buy any comics so they can afford to put more effort into them.

the fox deal changed everything for the xmen, but we wont be seeing the changes for a few months because they already have planned stories.

although I guess some things can be forgotten ignored quickly. Emma Frost never got to use her crazy Judge Dredd Inhumans vs X-Men costume.

basically, XMen fans should stop complaining, when XMen begin to appear in Marvel videogames again. Once that happens, then we will know Marvel is treating the XMen on the same level as their other properties.

the canceled ones are Iceman, Jean Grey and Generation X

And we have announced a new "flagship" team book with Adult Jean Grey, a New Mutants mini and a Legion Mini, and the Rogue Gambit shipping book.

Each time I’ve asked this or brought this up the general consensus is “yeah, but what about movies, cartoons and Mobil games” ultimately, the x-fags who complain about marvel holding X-men down don’t actually care about the comics at all

>X-Men books being trash
>implying that's not par for the course

>Jean Grey
>iceman
for a second i thought this wasn't bait

Why? Those series are still being published. It's months to go until they get discontinued.
Now fuck off.

all of marvel comics is trash now, x-men is not going to be the exception

I never get the complain
>waah our books suck
>Marvel is doing this on purpose
What hell is the reason for the rest of the line?

Who is that behind sabretooth?

Warpath

>all
Personally I believe that to be a matter of preference, I’m enjoying the marvel comics on my pull list much more than I am the comics from other companies at the moment. I’m not saying that you should agree with me, but I think you’re exaggerating a bit here, I’m sure if you decided to look at some of the comics that CBR doesn’t post about you’d find something you like. Sadly social media has people believing that Marvel’s comic line is full of nothing but America, Squirrel Girl and Mockingbird.

Never heard of em. What's his powers?

Because people attracted to the core concept of the X-Men think the world hates and fears them.

It's garbage. Even if you accept the good - there's been some great explorations of the concept of mutancy and uncontrolled powers over the years - the bad is just pure schlock. There's no merit to seeing Apocalypse get his ass handed to him by literal children again and again. Nobody really cares about Jean Grey dying and coming back any more.

The X-Men are what Spider-Man would be if Uncle Ben had come back 20 years ago and hung around like a stale fart for a decade. They go back and forth from the same shitty cycle of stories so often they're basically the Marvel version of DC's endless fucking reboots. They're a joke.

But they're a joke with fans who were attracted to them in the first place because something about the constant fucking whining of the X-Men called to them, and because of that, anything less than 50% of Marvel's 100-book lineup each month being X-Men related is somehow proof of a grand conspiracy to sideline them.

he's really good at facepainting

did the whole team for that photoshoot

he also does catering

And the rumors that Weapon X is about to be cancelled and replaced with X-Force (which may be called X-Men Black).

Yeah I was exaggerating, there's probably some good stuff there. Still at least 80% is trash

>Nuke style face flags
Are *any* of those characters Americans?

I mean: Warpath grew up on a Native Reservation but, technically, he's USAsian; but Logan's Canadian and I'm pretty sure Sabertooth is as well?

Dam that's awesome

Enhanced senses, super strength, durability and speed.
Healing factor. And sometimes flight.

>>Marvel is doing this on purpose

yes. THIS is a complaint I don't understand.
Sure a company like Marvel fucked up bad but that's because they thought they could get a new audience and boost their sales if they pandered to a loud online group.
Unfortunately for them (and fortunately for us) that group are just talks and don't actually buy any comics.
Marvel realized it now and are trying to reverse their mistake without raising negative attention to themselves.
Like killing teen Jean and calling Miles 'Venom Blast' as opposed to Spiderman. Bringing back Steve Rogers and redoing the scripts for the Cap America issues, literally destroying the Inhumans with the exception of some few fan favourites, and other changes.

Marvel fucked up but they are trying to change and cater to the new audience now.
X-fags are just whiny bitches.

Wait, I don’t read Bendis, but did he really change the name of his ONE TRUE SPIDER-MAN to the name of his main Attack? Did he change Riri’s name to Unibeam?

>Never heard of em. What's his powers?
In the comics he can fly ( depending on the writer ) and has your basic "better at everything" speed, agility, strength, healing, senses ( he can track people like Logan does ) ect ect.

He's also over 7' tall and has two Vibranium Bowie knives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warpath_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

>X-fags are just whiny bitches.
I'm an x-fag and can't even deny this

you are just shitposting
in Avengers vs XMen the first pages are Cyclops kicking a girl in the stomach and the Avengers saving the passengers of a plane about to crush into a building.
It ends with the Avengers as the good guys, Cyclops and his group as the baddies, and Cyclops in jail after murdering Xavier. Wolverine obviously supports the Avengers all the way.

after a short time we had the terrigen mist plotline, and it ended with the people responsible for killing and sterilizing mutants with gas clouds the size of class 5 hurricanes as the heroes, and the mutants as the bad guys who had important characters die or character assasinated (Cyclops, Madrox, Emma)

If Marvel made a comic about female genital mutilation in north africa and the middle east, at the end the villain would be some girl who had her clit cut, and the heroes would be islamic scholars.

Marvel comics now changed with regards to the x-men, because they have no other option, Rebirth is a great success, and the Marvel diversity legacy characters were a failure. They are using the xmen as a last resort because they were their most reliable cash crop for decades, and because they realized they had done a lot of damage to the franchise.

now things will probably change for good because of the Fox deal.

Probably once he starting working on the deal with DC behind the scenes, he was like "fuck this shit" and decided to actually listen to the editors.
Also it's clear that Tony is actually coming back and Riri is going to be canned. Bendis doesn't seem to give a shit about that either.
Now he preys on DC characters.

>every time I post this bait I get guaranteed (you)s
>so I keep posting it

Lady Deathstrike is Japanese, so that only leaves Domino who I think is the only American there.

Calm the fuck down with the terrigen gas. Marvel shortly after started giving Black Bolt shit for doing it. it's not just your precious X-men characters being villainized.

>it’s an angry Cykefag who thinks Jamie is really REALLY dead this time. For sure.
So, you’re just going to ignore the fact that after AvX and well into the “Marvel is holding the x-men down” phase that X-books still made up nearly half of all of their comic lines? You get all of your info from events or something senpai? Had marvel ACTUALLY been holding the X-Men down they would have completely vanished from the comics after Secret Wars, and would have only just now begun to re-emerge with the Sup Forums deals being struck. You’re just mad because a hack writer (Bendis) fucked up your favorite character and now he’s been “killed off”

>Marvel was killing the x-men before the Fox deal
>now Marvel is just canceling X-books left and right
>see, Marvel is finally doing something with the x-men
You can’t make that shit up

>Also it's clear that Tony is actually coming back and Riri is going to be canned. Bendis doesn't seem to give a shit about that either.

did you actually think Tony was gonna be in a coma forever?

I meant to put the focus on the riri part since there are actual retards who still bitch that Iron Man is perma-ruined because Marvel won't give the mantel back to Tony.

>for years I’ve prayed that Bendis would leave Marvel
>for years I’ve been praying for a Shazam ongoing
>hear that Shazam is getting a movie
>learn that Bendis is leaving Marvel
>learn that Bendis is going to write for DC
>MFW
Fucking monkey paw! I’m sorry Sup Forums I didn’t know it would happen like this, I’m so goddamn sorry, I wish I could take it back.

They're replacing them with several new X-books

So literally nothing has changed, X-books still dominate the market, I’m pretty sure there are more X-Books right now then there are Avengers (which have a huge movie on the way) books. Weird.

They are canning the shit books to replace with a million new Xbooks. Fucking Xfags are so retarded.

avengers is getting that weekly tho

To be fair, I don't think they really planned on these books being long-term. Iceman is pretty niche, Jean Grey was only supposed to be a build-up to the old Jean coming back. Gen X was just horrible, I usually love the X-teams that focus on the younger lesser known mutants but that was the worst book i've read last year.

But Johns already ruined Shazam with New52. There is nothing Bendis can do that is worse.
Besides, I'm sure he wouldn't settle with anything less than a Superman book.

>quickly blames fanbase
nice attempt at damage control, shill

>Gen X was just horrible
I couldn't get past the shit art to even read the first issue.

>but that was the worst book i've read last year.
You should have stopped by some of the America storytimes. Shit's on a whole 'nother LEVEL of bad. Like: gives Marville a run for it's money bad.

Bendis wants to write anything that is getting / has a live action adaptation, GotG, Defenders, Jessica Jones, Civil War 2, you just know that he’s going to snatch up Shazam. And believe you me, Johns has a talent for fucking up characters, but Bendis perfected the art. Get ready for him to run DC into the ground the same way he did Marvel, it’ll start out small, we may not even notice it, but five years after being at DC and it will begin to show itself. And by then it’ll be too late.

You DO realize the user in question is shilling for the X-books, right user? Also, nice rebuttal, you really added a whole lot to the discussion

>Bendis wants to write anything that is getting / has a live action adaptation
So give him Batgirl. Honestly don't see how it could be much worse.

With Gen X, shit art aside I tried being very generous with it I followed it every release for 7 issues until I completely dropped it because nothing really happened in it. There were a new threat every issue but they weren't being fully resolved before getting to the next issue as if nothing happened.
It's as if nothing really happens in the book. It's really awful.

The only way he’d do that is if he could write his daughter into the book as the all New bat girl who is just so much better than the rest.

Honestly just give him Spotlight and let him and Snyder fight over who gets to write the new black OC

>It's as if nothing really happens in the book.
That's really been an issue with Marvel for some time. Bendis's run on X-Men was basically several YEARS of "hurry up and wait" that reached it's reductio ad absurdum after Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier when the story got extended by several issues ( another thing they've gotten in the bad habit of ) aaaaaand then Time Travel Shenanigans undid everything that had happened for like the last year or so. So not only did mostly nothing happen, but even the nothing that happened DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Bendis has been posting a lot of Plastic Man on his Twitter/Tumblr.
I'm afraid he is preying on Eel and is going to fuck him up really bad.

>tfw the only good one of those is Cable and no one cares about it since they can't rage about any of the characters
>the only other current book with Cable in it has Duggan writing him and Duggan makes him into a complete fucking intolerable asshole despite still being a good writer

Being a Cablefag is suffering.

Cable always came off as a cunt to me

They arent anymore, also people saying all those books suck just have shit taste. After Marvel gave some SJW titles now magically all books suck, just like every company Marvel still has good and bad books.

While I do agree, I feel we should also point out that marvel had more bad titles than good, but the real problem is that they pushed the shut no one cares about to the moon and back only to have it fail, inhumans and the SJW pandering is all their social media outlets ever wanted to talk about. Not once did marvel try and push Squadron Supreme, or how Tom Kong’s Vision was a “must read”, or get the word out that Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness would be pairing up again to write a Spider-Man and Deadpool title, what they felt they needed to advertise were projects that were doomed for failure. Using the popularity of a show to re-introduce folks to Robbie as Ghost Rider was a good idea, but they killed his comic right from the start.

>tfw I actually liked Robbie

Same here user. I was very assblasted his run didn't sell well.

>they have so many runs

>quantity over quality

congrats. you just answered your own question

This has always been the case. The X-Men comic started to go downhill after all those spin-off appeared.

ANGR was a very cool spin on GR, Robbie was great, honestly I didn’t even mind how his first arc was a huge crossover, i was really hoping we would get more of him in a solo, but they canned it before giving it a chance. Bastards. At least they haven’t just ignored him altogether, or killed him off like other characters that people liked.

The biggest problem with Marvel is how they advertise their runs honestly. They barely ever focus their attention to the less known runs.
I signed up for their online newsletter and I still get Secret Empire ads. Why not instead of a dead run that ended long ago, advertise a current running book? What is wrong with them?
They also introduce characters in awful ways. Instead of doing genuine nice advertising, they pay garbage websites to write stupid article how diversity X and Y Marvel characters/comics are and if you don't like them you're a bigot.

Seriously I would have never known some of the runs I currently follow from them and really like existed if it weren't for Youtube recommending shitty eceleb videos.

>a bunch of books that started within the past year
>ignoring the few years of x-men getting shat on
I don't even like X-Men and I know you're a faggot, OP.

A weekly that's replacing 3 ongoings.

Being not-Wolverine