ANTI-GAY ATTACK PROVEN FALSE

LIBERALS CAUGHT LYING AGAIN!

According to santa monica police:
>You may have seen an unconfirmed story regarding a possible hate crime incident involving a “Chris Ball” alleging he was assaulted in Santa Monica on election night, November 8, by “Trump Supporters”.
The Santa Monica Police Department and the City of Santa Monica have not received any information indicating this crime occurred in the City of Santa Monica. We encourage the alleged victim to come forward and work with us if a crime did in fact take place. A check of local hospitals revealed there was no victim of any such incident admitted or treated as well.

Also shared a photoshopped image of staples in head which will be posted in a minute.

THIS IS HUGE GUYS, THESE GUYS ARE HORROR MOVIE MAKERS, IT'S FUCKING MAKEUP

Other urls found in this thread:

klfy.com/2016/11/10/lafayette-pd-ul-student-made-up-story-about-attack-stolen-hijab/
twitter.com/SantaMonicaPD/status/796855011225567235
snopes.com/trump-supporters-beat-gay-man-in-california/
snopes.com/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=TrTommz869k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Follow up the Swiss dude's podesta 'pizza.jpg' encryption key theory. Try this key.

Your lord is telling u this. Spread it.

Google it. It's the key u need.

The devil will perish.

To EVERYTHING.

We're in the matrix. I'm going to get u all out.

Try google it, see the weird pictures & "dolls".

And the deviant art link.

And, try unixstamp + 469773273. See what huge is happening in the world around that time.

Oh, btw. It's my SSN number in the UNITED STATES.

>poofters
>honest

Pick one

He shared this image of the staples he supposedly received. Medical protocol is usually to trim or shave hair in order to access the scalp.

no one here is surpised, same with anything you hear about trump supporters and misbehaving, ITS NOT TRUE!

everyone knows this, leftist are the saddest and most dangerous people on earth and should be eliminated or reindoctrinated through hard labor

his white watch is still super clean

how can anybody even unironically believe this?

also notice how they carelessly stapled over the hair.

Stop saying this shit, that is not the case dude, Don't even like/believe this faggot but I've had staples and they didn't have to cut my hair.

>White watch

Gets me every time

Didn't he claim to be unconcious and then woke up and called for help? If he was hit hard enough with a bottle to where he was knocked out i seriously doubt he would remember vividly the person who did it saying stuff about Trump.

Physician assistant-fag specializing in emergency medicine here.
is right. You do not ALWAYS have to shave the head. If the hair isn't too thick, dirty, or in the way, you can generally work around it, albeit it's a little tricky.
is right though. It's very careless. Granted, anyone just finishing a 14 hour shift may be a bit tired and could make that mistake, but at the end of the day it's shoddy work at best. Could be fake, but you cannot 100% prove it just based on the fact that they didn't totally shave him.

Not saying the little faggot isn't lying though. I know he is.

This one too from earlier...
The "muslim" chick (I call her "Taqiya-Pet") who said some WHITE MALE Trump hat wearers, threatened her then robbed her and stole her hijab... police may press charges for false statement/police report.

klfy.com/2016/11/10/lafayette-pd-ul-student-made-up-story-about-attack-stolen-hijab/

HAHAHAHA!!! I hope all these fucks get arrested.

>chia-pupper unrelated

My research wasn't correct and I'll give you that lads. Carry on.

source to story about it being fake?

Source?

I need to get that link to post to a lot of jewbook friends

guess it isn't fake

twitter.com/SantaMonicaPD/status/796855011225567235

The link in the tweet goes to their facebook page

Just tried googling it

There's no source online

I'm about to place a call to Santa Monica PD to inquire

snopes.com/trump-supporters-beat-gay-man-in-california/ also snopes article.

They claimed they were in the ER but police dept according to the facebook post couldn't confirm that the guy was actually checked in there.

Nice find. bumping.

Just goes to show we need to keep an eye out for details.

It's also hindering to the LGBT because incidents like this discredit actual claims of actual attacks.

>Snopes isn't jewing for once

Did we break the media?

>snopes

Just got off the phone with them. They said they posted a statement on Facebook. Im trying to find their Facebook now, I don't have an account so please bear with me as I feel my way around jewbook.

see

Snopes also failed to jew in one of their Pence articles snopes.com/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/

Fucking based user

God speed, I NEED that link to shut these libtards up

Thanks

oh for fuck's sake, read the thread.

[jewbook.com]/santamonicapd/posts/1248837835137297

Bumping for justice

PA student fag here. I second this.

Really? so that strawberry jam all over him isn't blood?
Shocking

No one here is surprised but you guys need to spread this story elsewhere because gullible normies will buy into it. They can't conceive of the idea of people faking things for attention even though that's what they do all day everyday.

Double Bamping

Nice. I can use this to shut people up now.

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING WATCH. ITS COMPLETELY CLEAN.

I KNEW THE MINUTE THIS WAS POSTED THE STORY WAS BULLSHIT

YOU FAGGOTS DIDNT LISTEN

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I see you have picked up on my ta-ta-taqiya.

Meme on.

here

How are Trump supporters so good at avoiding their crimes being recorded? There's dozens of videos of completely random non-political attacks against Trump supporters, but absolutely no videos of Trump supporters attacking innocent minorities despite the MILLIONS of reports of hate crimes I've read on social media these past 2 days.

Is the FBI suppressing evidence?

facebook com/silenteye/

Found his Facenigger account

Thank you

>facebook com/silenteye/
praise kek

>Works for a film studio (umbrella collective films)
>Therefore has access to professional stage makeup

Really making me think...

>that much faggot blood

Biohazard senpai

There's a photo of him in the ER, though, so I don't know.

SM police say there has been no record of him in ER

STOP ANALYZING IT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT THE FUCKING WATCH

If no one saw it they should have finished the fucking job

I figures the smirks in all the pictures gave that away. Faggots.

>get ass beat
>no blood on your jacket
>no blood on your white watch
This is fake

The watch is fucking nothing.

No police report or record of him going to hospital is something.

YEA GEE I DON'T KNOW A PIC OF HIM SITTING IN THE ER STILL UNCLEANED SMIRKING LIKE A FAGGOT AFTER GETTING HIS HEAD CAVED IN MIGHT BE THE DEFINITIVE PROOF WE NEED.

I don't think I'd have a shit eating grin on my face in the situation

Guys, I can't stop laughing. This has been the best 72hrs of my life in a long time.
>sleep like a babby
>wake up and laugh or grin from the time I woke up until info to bed
>fall asleep smug and grinning
>wake up and do it again

It's beautiful.
>tfw I never wanna come down

That's not the ER

>no wristband

How sleuthy.

That's a lot of blood on his shirt. I've seen pictures of niggers who have been slashed up and the blood hasn't reached the bottom of their shirt.

What's up with that watch? Its spotlessly clean and on top of the bloodstained wrist...did he remove it and then put it back on after he was supposedly glassed?

Can't see it being cleaned and coming back that bright while the hands are still plastered in fake blood..

The spotless watch in the first pic gives it away instantly there's no reason to keep looking for shit to prove it's fake.

>The watch is fucking nothing.
The watch was the first thing anyone with tiny bit of common sense would notice when the image first began floating around

>I go to bed*
Way to cuck me autocorrect. Just postin' feels. Fuck

wtf is this

That's a LOT of blood to lose, while still being concious.

Me too. I want to stay on this ride.

> Implying Conservatives are the violent party

How could ANYONE be fooled by this? It literally looks like fake blood. The wounds are inconsistent and illogical.

One user mentioned some video/images of this guy doing something with fake blood that was deleted. Has anyone got anything else on this?

There's also a network that seem to be spreading this.

I mean it's explained away as happenstance.

No police report or hospital records is a real smoking gun that you can't just brush off.

TRUMP train has no brakes brother! We have 8 years of this

>Covered in blood head to toe
>Posing calmly for a picture

Pick one

This dude would have been passed the fuck out if that amount of blood came out of his head

Funny how the top of his head is dried and then you see the "blood" dripping like candle wax on his chin, showing that there would had to have been more than one wound to keep producing blood, or he is just a drooling little faggot who is craving the photographers homo dick.

I'm still in the honeymoon phase where I grin, chuckle, and feel all warm inside when I think about PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

based post.

>no actual wound

It's so obvious that it's makeup, I'm tired of telling people this. Why are faggots so fucking stupid?

I cracked my head and had to get 4 staples in my head.

For somebody that "got their head beat in", it looks pretty bogus.

wut? what have you got?
I thought the whole pizza business was retarded turboautism. Are you going to blow my tiny mind?

He's an """Actor"""

>In the ER
>Smiling
>Still has a pint of blood on his face

0/10 this guy needs to brush up on his craft if he does makeup for movies

Na, the head is extremely vascular and even a small wound produces a shit ton of blood. It takes approximately 1-1.5L of blood loss for a person to begin to go into shock and pass out but weight, adrenaline, etc all play a role.

Not saying he's not a lying cunt though.

Dude that past year and a half we have fought tooth and nail every fucking day to destroy these people. We actually did it.

>and you're going to come to me, Mr president, I'm tired of winning!
There is no honeymoon. We won. It's up to him now. To the victor come the spoils!

these degenerates make me sick. the gas chambers should've been real, we'll need some prototypes

Pol called it hours ago, mainly because it's laughably obvious.

If any of you faggots have a NeoFAG account post this on there.

Why is he sitting in the hallway instead of the lobby or an actual room, still covered in dried blood, with a shit-eating grin on his face while the medical staff behind him pay no attention

Graphic design fag here, that is definitely photoshop. The left-most staple shouldn't have a shadow like that. The right-most staple has been clearly eraser-tooled or changed opacity.

>tfw this is the new CTR

I've gotten my scalp fucked up before and had to receive staples. They don't actually shave your hair for the procedure.

I hope the cops throw his ass in jail

These people are begging for the real thing, and they have no idea how bad it will be for them when it finally arrives.

White people aren't thugs that just bloody your head in random street attacks.

When whites chimp out the entire fucking world goes to war.

Possible but does it fit the story? Look at the state of him in fake photo 1. And it was supposed to have been done with a bottle broken across his head. Matted hair full of dried blood and you think a lazy prick who'd staple his hair down, would fuck around washing that shit out instead of shaving?

My last experience dealing with a scalp wound was before the literature so strongly favored staples, and there is no way in fuck I'd imagine anyone dealing with suturing without shaving first.

Even a small head wound can bleed like a faucet. Ive been there. He deliberately smeared it for maximum effect. Tiny little cut. Probably accidental.

Has anybody else noticed that where the wound should be is completely fine. Also, his white watch and pants are pristine.

Kekekekek this nigger deserves his AIDS

Shit nigga I wanna do PA in Emergency medicine.

I'm gonna start my BS in Biochem soon. Good idea?

He's a film maker, he plays pretend for a living.

Called it.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but the way the blood is distributed seems completely contrived.

now that we've seen the fake shit let's look at some real life shit. i just saw this tonight and i am disgusted with anti-trump activists

youtube.com/watch?v=TrTommz869k