>hasn't driven a car in 30 years
>hasn't shopped for groceries in 40 years

Mitt is a chill dude.

But to be pedantic, this is the first post election pic of Mitt

>lose to a nigger
>wife makes you go get cheerios for the kids in the morning

smdh

Her very own Jeb Bush moment.

She's just an innocent old lady. She's a normal person just like you and I! Don't you feel bad for her?

Mitt looks like your regular cuckservative dad, wouldn't be such a terrible person if he didn't run for the highest office in the land. He's also Mormon.

Im not sure if its funny or sad that it probably wasn't staged. Jeb is an odd duck

How is Mitt so handsome, Sup Forums?

>He's also Mormon.

Thank you for stating this little known fact.

Mitt looks so damn tired. I always liked him.

Not staged. Apparently he was carrying a bunch of boxes of documents and was "there on business". Also way after he dropped out. He's just a sad kid.

>Mitt Romney gases his own car
that's surprising 2bh

Jesus Christ, the dude is just walking by himself. why does everyone gotta hassle people by themselves?

Are people terrified of being alone or something?

What a sap

>walking around in a suit with a flag pin at night by yourself with no where to go

He is having fantasies about actually being President

I want to befriend Jeb and go on adventures with the man.

He's like a loneman Magic School bus

>Jeb became president
>every so many days the Secret Service freaks out as Jeb somehow escapes the Whitehouse with no protection and just wonders DC at night
>sometime even find him 2 and 3 states away just walking

>Are people terrified of being alone or something?

Yes. You've never seen people online talking about feeling so sorry for people who eat out or generally go places alone? It's really weird.

Normies don't walk around alone at night. Also, Nightwalking is an /r9k/ autism phenomenon.

I go places alone all the time

>tfw prefer to eat alone at work during lunch so I can read the news and watch YouTube without people bugging me wanting to talk.

quite the bombshell, lets go to our clinton campaign reporter Ape McGorillaface, with a reaction. Ape what can you tell us at this hour?

at first glance i thought he was working there.

but i am not sure that is even him. maybe just a lookalike.

Those people are fucking retarded then. Ain't nothing wrong with going in public by yourself.

You're going to spend the majority of your life alone, better learn how to deal with it.

wow, that really pisses me off. i mean, how shameless.

for a second there i was thinking clinton is a real person after all. but now this confirms the opposite.

Not having to work helps

Seriously? The fuck.

I was almost feeling a tiny bit of sympathy for her.

I sorta stopped doing things by myself since the rise of smartphones and people taking pics of random people being alone

>U
i think if you going out alone and not caring about it already, then you really dont care if people think its weird.

>Hands in pockets

Did they just use jeb for comic relief during the primaries? He's literally the odd funny guy you see in sitcoms. It's amazing.

Here's a comic about this I saw on le reddit a while back. For whatever reason, I find this whole sentiment very annoying.

weak women dont understand why strong men like to eat alone

color me shocked