Post headcanons and have other anons judge you

Linda is a trans woman

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6KtbrFX1Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asami is secretly evil

He didn't steal his hat because he felt bad for it, he stole it because he wanted the hat.

>trans woman
>has a fully functional uterus that's spewed out three (3) kids
Pick one. I mean, I almost feel bad cuz it's just a cartoon and all, but you literally said "and have other anons judge you".

I'll take the bait anyways.
Bob and Linda have been legally married for decades, have three kids, and Linda constantly remarks about them falling out of her Vagina and I'm sure atleast once they have video recording of Gene's birth.

I know. I know.
But it's just a feeling I have in my gut
and my heart.

Beth started drinking young to emulate Rick.

I mean REALLY young. Like 10.

In your pants, more like.

voice actor joke/10
Maybe S1 Wander, but it'd be pretty funny regardless.
Sure, I can buy it.

Lemme try an actual one.

They took a video of Tinas birth. Bob didn't see the appeal, but Linda insisted. After watching the tape later, Linda barfed and agreed not to video tape any more births.

The recorded over the tape with Tinas first birthday, ending with Tina flopping over and smushing the cake.

The Simpsons established that there are multiple Springfields
The Simpsons also established that there are multiple doppelgangers (Shelbyville, Lester and Eliza, Simon Woosterfield, and the guy who looks like an older Bart), some of whom have parallel histories.
Therefore the entire show we're not looking at the life of one family, we're looking at the lives of different Simpsons in different Springfields, and Adult Bart is actually Bart from one of the earlier seasons as an adult.

>voice actor joke/10
pretty much

i dunno' how you can still hold onto this one three years after the show's ended

Blue Morpho and Kano is actually a trio.
Blue Morpho's wife is a master of disguise, so she can pretend to be him pretending to be other people when necessary. Hence the Billy Jean switcheroo.

The Lich is Vorvadoss

bob is a transman

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

"Has it been that long" Aku Samurai Jack Season 5

Good theory, but it will never get past Fox.

i know you're just pulling OP's leg but we've seen bob as a kid and there's no way with a guy like big bob would be able to handle something like that. op arguably has the fact we've never seen linda younger than a teen going for them.

I could but that if he did it not because of the hats ppwers, but because he genuinely loved the hat.

>end of war
>fire nation gets versailled and has to pay an astronomical amount in reparations
>new government goes full retard on the economy which makes fringe ideologies explode in popularity
>blah blah blah ww2 begins with benders
How has this not been thought of, and fuck being involved entirely.
It'd make sense. Both clearly care on some level about one another, Rick being a depressed alcoholic was certainly going to rub off on her.

tumblr will still argue this.

See I fucking think 12 steps ahead of Nick, Bryan and Mike

>transwomen aren't real women and cant have kids

I bet you're a CIS white man, aren't you?

More Sup Forums than Sup Forums but

Tiger and Bunny and My Hero Academia take place in the same world, T&B being more towards the onset of NEXT/ Quirks (the two being a regional name for the same damn thing) while MHA it’s been firmly rooted as the usual thing.

Catwoman could calm down Dex Starr

Tina is also a trans girl.

Terrorsaur is starscream. He knew he'd fail after possessing waspinator but was worried about time paradoxes. He went back with megatron cause he was aware of the beast wars after this fact. His immortal spark continues to travel the cosmos.

The fuck is this clowns problem?

That's stupid. You're stupid.

Now THAT'S something I wouldn't mind seeing.

Bob had a boyfriend before meeting Lin but has kept it a total secret from her. Not out of fear of rejection but of fear of bad jokes.

"I should have known! You always did butter both sides of the bread."

"Lin..."

"Ketchup and mustard..."

"Lin."

"hot dogs and burgers..."

"Lin!!!"

Sally Stageplay is Darla Dimple's mom

Never heard of adoption?

>Bob being bi will never be canon despite how gay the show can be

Linda's explicitly talked about giving birth to all three and they have a video of one of the births.

She specifically mentions having given birth to them in one episode. Apparently, Tina and Louise were a piece of cake, while Gene was the whole cake.

i'd fuck him

have we ever actually seen linda give birth?

The Thanksgiving episode where the turkeys end up in the toilet has a conversation where Bob says he's mostly straight, so there.

This. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he drunkenly fooled around with that friend of his from the Tiki episode.

Gene also looks exactly like Bob did when he was younger. That was the driving force of the entire plot of Gene emulating Bob.

Sneed is actually Chuck's last name.

Boxmore is the company that made Robot Jones, as a way to study pesky kids and how to destroy friendship.

Robot Jones and the planned but unmade ending are the prequel to Robotomy.

If OK KO brings in Robot Jones, I will never talk shit about Model sheets again.

All you need is a good video editor for that and anyone can fake a birth story.

You can also convince yourself that you are someone else. It goes by three names: acting, role playing, and mental illness. See Jim Carey during the filming of Man on the Moon.

The Cothica was discovered by the Codemasters and used to create Chaotic
Cothica is an anagram of Chaotic too

he is str8

Every Lantern is bisexual. But Hal is the most bisexual.

No one will argue against that, Sinestro.

well she is voiced by a guy you know, maybe that's why your gut is acting up

Why? Were people saying otherwise?

>castrated freak
>has 3 kids

>acts gay
If you act and speak like a fag, you’re at the point of no return. You’ll be a soyboy until your tragic life ends.

I think you might like this video. It's tongue-in-cheek, but it puts forth almost that exact theory.
youtube.com/watch?v=x6KtbrFX1Bk

louise is trans. thats why she's wearing the hat!

To hide her penis? Penii?

Like the heart on the chest syndrome. There can be penis on head, like a unicorn

I always say this.
Also, chromosomes.
any DNA test will determine if a woman is a woman or a man is a man

I'm totally okay with trannies getting called transgender(even if the only creature I know that fits the word are the snails) but only if they don't get the right of being called by the pronoun they choose, that's something that people would choose to, no person is entitled to be called by something they are not, and even less by total strangers.

>lbgt complain all day "cis" are the intolerent enemy tha deserved all their hate
>spend their days telling peopple that act a certain way or wear certain clothe and haircut to castrate themselves because they must "accept the gender they want them to have"
nice.

In Danny Phantom, Lydia (from the Circus Gothica episode) and Clockwork are 2 of the 6 ghosts that helped seal away Pariah Dark due to their similarity in red eyes and hoodies.

Thanks. Yeah, some of these I did think about too, and the multiple universe idea is probably closest to the theory I put forth; the only difference is I think it's not in multiple universes, but it happened in the same Earth with different Springfields.

I just have no idea which Bart is the Adult Bart who meets Bart and Simon, maybe a Bart who was in fourth grade anywhere between 1989-1993?

wrong picture.