Heathcliff is at a bar

Heathcliff is at a bar.

That is DOGS you fucking racist piece of shit, Heathcliff is a CAT

You can see the rage in Heathcliff's eyes.

What the fuck is he suddenly garfield now?

Literally me.

You misunderstand, user. Notice that the raining of calzones was already happening when the coin hit the water? There's calzones already on the ground by the time the coin hits the well, meaning that Heathcliff's wish wasn't for the calzones to start raining down. Either the wish and the calzones are unrelated, or Heathcliff if wishing for the calzone rain to stop.

Nigga, cats sniff each other's anuses all the time. Stop profiling.

I don’t get it.

Gallagher has one model sheet that he can't be bothered to deviate from 90% of the time, so he has to come up with a joke every day for only a handful of basic situations, and he quickly burned through all the ones that made sense

Heathclif has a HAM helmet.
This indicates that on that moment he has a particularly strong desire for HAM, and is especially sensitive to it.
Sudden HAM movements could activate his predatory instincts, or worse, make his bad news nature emerge in full strenght, which would damage the person handling the HAM, and possibly any bystanders.

weird, it's the first time I see this one

Yeah it's new to me as well. I'm gonna have to go to the archives and look at it in context because it's a very different side to the comic.

wtf

>when you realize your plumber is a Sup Forumsmrade

This is by far my favorite Heathcliff strip of all time.

??? I don't ??????
???

brainlet please go

Literally me.

Don't be rude, user. Newfriends are always welcome.

This one's really cute.

What is this style of humor called?

Heathcliff

The one with the pill is a shoop, it had a different caption.

That one's also a shoop. But honestly it wouldn't surprise me if the comic goes in that direction in the future.

the official comic would have heathcliff with a magic wand standing in the doorway