RWBY/RT General #1360: Firing Range Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 11 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_2hEzvNXos&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=C-PmspkykTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how would she fare in remnant?

Reminder that Tyrian made this child motherless

JAUNE the HOMO.

>"Hey kid!"
>"Train to be a huntsman!"
>"Think about how big a hero you will be and all the qt huntresses you will meet!"

who is she, her outfit is hideous so I suppose she'd fit in well enough

>she's not the only little girl Tyrian made motherless

lmao rip

best girl form tales of berseria

>MFW Weiss and Yang become critical injury buddies and Whiterose never happens

When will Atlas sell waifubots to the public?!

>MFW Weiss and Yang become critical injury buddies and Whiterose never happens
youtube.com/watch?v=I_2hEzvNXos&t=21s

>Penny was the prototype that was destroyed during the field test

>Although that's mostly because I don't watch chibi so she's off the radar for me
Yeah, chibi is kind of weird, like the show I basically only watch it for Weiss and Neo (and also Roman)
>No one can resist the TaiWang.
>Tai also got with Qrow. Entire Team. Tai is a bi manwhore.
Is that supposed to be his semblance?

can't rt create drama, tension, or suspence without killing, or injuring their characters?

See I wouldn't mind Freezerburn too much cause it'd mean Weiss with Jaune or Neptune wouldn't happen, even if I do like WR more. I think I care more about what I don't want to happen.

As much as people ship whiterose I sometimes think of the reality that it probably won't happen

no

WhiteRose seems unlikely to happen, doesn't help that they barely interact nowadays. I think the fans of it just aren't as loud as some of others nowadays.

How pissed will you be if Jaune's semblance heals Weiss and they end up together with a huge family at the end of the series.

so m&k are two hacks with talen to appeal to the most retarded brainlets.

>Tyrian
No that's Hazel

Not pissed, only disappointed.

This kinda makes me want to add May and Ilia to that shitty strip poker game with the RWBY characters

meh. i kinda like jaune so i would't mind it

>Thinking any ship will be canon

Why?

RT goes out of their way to avoid making friends hug each other, to avoid pissing off shippers

>Why?
Because we're a bunch of faggots who will never stop having ship related conversations and arguments

Taiyang's semblance is sexual chocolate. If you have a sex drive and aren't related to him he will turn you on the more you are around him. That is why he lives in the woods.

Since Saturday morning, I haven’t slept except when I’ve completely worn myself out, and I’ve puked once a day on average.

I’m kinda thinking that even though she’s probably fine, I need to be less invested in this show and this character.

I legitimately like White Knight

So I don't see an issue

Cinder said Tyrian AND Hazel were killing all of Mistral's Huntsmen and Huntresses

Not at all.

You need help if you're seriously this invested in a web cartoon character. No joke.

I meant Hazel would have been the one who killed Summer.

RT has officially called it Yellow Snow. So it probably won’t happen.

She's not even a very good character

...weissfags

Yeah probably. Otherwise Tyrian would have brought it up with Ruby in Volume 4

White Knight is a ship that I really don't feel strongly one way or another about.
Same with Lancaster but Lancaster is currently in super never gonna happen territory based on what miles has said in QnAs and in director commentaries.

No Jaune will end up with __Yang,
and it will never be explained, just a short line about them having 5 kids.

Weissfags are officially worse than cinderfags

... So I guess Jaune x Cinder isn't happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-PmspkykTM

Who?

How about RT doesn't make any of the ships canon because they are terrible at romance, and the cast really honestly work better as friends than anything more

What, because he had an emotional reaction to a character's stress and pain?

Newsflash: People don't control their attachments or emotions. What you're doing is akin to making fun of a paraplegic's inability to walk.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion that I’m fucked in the head. Gonna go cancel my First subscription now.

Arkos was canon for a second or three. Speaking of which, think Pyrrha used tongue? She finally got the balls to kiss him, maybe she went all out

A single kiss =/= a full on relationship

Probably felt him up to.

She'd do ok at short ranges but great at long ranges, right? So a fair amount of the types of battles Team RWBY does, for example, wouldn't work out.

Beautiful

Well, it's about as likely as it ever was

Unless they both lose their memories by the end of the season, and wind up far away from the main cast

I doubt it

who do you think should have similar arc to her. personaly i think that either jaune or yang shoudl

An /ss/ arc?

Who should kill Cinder

Ruby or Jaune?

Nadir

Yes, but not often. I'd say there's tension in the S13 RvB episode where Felix gets the sword after Doyle tries to get it out of his grasp. The premiere of that same season also had tension without killing/injuring major characters, as did Episode 19 with its cliffhanger, as it would have the same impact even if Felix hadn't died, in my opinion. Just a few examples, there are definitely more. Also, Grif not going in S15, as a recent example.

I dont know who she is

You're fine, just take it easy. Over-indulging in anything too much can lead to some issues; maybe take a step back for a week, leave the general, watch some other shows, come back to next Saturday fresher.

Salem will kill Cinder, and assuming Cinder can contain more than one of the maidens powers, she will have collected all 4 by then, for the powers to be given all to Salem.

Jaune because Ruby probably would use her SILVER EYES on Cinder.

The only Ship RT likes with Jaune is suffering.

So I wouldn't be surprised if his semblance is turning this into a Re:Zero ripoff.

I’d actually really like if Ruby didn’t kill any major villains except Salem. It’d be a nice contrast to the “wait for Goku” approach that a lot of anime are falling into, lately.

Jaune would make sense, but Joan of Arc was burned at the stake, so he’s more likely to be on the receiving end.

When it eventually happens, I’m betting on Blake.

But who should kill Salem?

All of team RWBY at once.

>with his dick

Do not lewd the Laphicet.

no a revenge arc, with shota as a addicion

which one because i want to fuck Laphicet crowe

Revenge and a shota addiction? Sounds like an Ozpin arc to me.

Tai "murder cock" Xiao long
His last isn't 'long' for nothing

Oh... the crappy one. Got it.

how would she do on Remnant?

I dont know who this is.

All of RWBY and JNPR

she would kill everyone because she so stronk and comes from so mature and deep mango. akame ga kill is shit and so is she. she's hot tho

>Post your reaction if Hazel had turned out to be Jaune's dad. And Hazel had a "Wtf are you doing here!!!" moment.

>All these weeb waifus wanting to go to remnant.
Now tell me how a real badass would fare in remnant.

Take Weiss' powers, with Tyrian's lust for killing, and add Illia's thirst and you basically have her

I dont like her

well the good laphicet look like an altar boy so he is extra fuckable. especialy if you're a pope john paul II

He would skull fuck Salem in front of a broken Cinder.

Xiao long is his cock anyway?

Neptune gives him a wedgie and he dies to the first grimm he encounters

this is retarded.

>And make her want to fuck Oscar
There we go, now its accurate.

He is a big guy. For you.

I meant in general

shut up Kerry

So Mile and Kerry will do it right?

Post your RWBY crack ships/

no, but that reminds me of fags who decided to make star wars prequels "good" and create something even shittier than what lucas created

Raven x Oscar

Kara of all people actually does like White Knight.

I also like this crack ship but I've never bothered to ask what it's called.
What's it go by?