The First Twin-Pack Storytime of 2018: Spotlight on Christopher Sebela

Every 2nd and/or 22nd day of the month in the calendar, there will be a storytime of the first two issues (each) of two random semi-ongoing comics and/or miniseries.

Previous storytimes: desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/Twin-Pack Storytime

Once a comic book "journalist," online reviewer, freelance magazine writer...
And now a novelist, sort story writer, freelance graphic designer, and eventually comic book writer... A former native of Chiraq.

Remember to bump for readers/while reading.

Any storytime requests that are not 2-issue series must be done somewhere else. Also do not post any image during the course of this storytime. Thank you.

Agent 47's story begins as a very young war veteran...
Diana Burnwood's career begins with her mission to avenge her parents' death...
This is AGENT 47: BIRTH OF A HITMAN.

>A
THE*

Thought this was Varg Vikernes

This scenario already made me not like the comic when I read it before. I don't see Diana as an ex child assassin, and having her get taken under the wing of some crime boss and have her complete trust right away just doesn't sit well.

I always thought of her as a high class manager/handler type. Like a straight laced office lady who just happens to deal with hitmen and hit contracts.

The 47 stuff is neat, getting a chance to see what he was doing when he was younger and working with his other brothers. I'm still hoping the Diana story line improves.

>all those delays from Dynamite as of late

One day, a few comic book writers now living in Portland, Oregon discussed a shared concept of a body horror of a rapidly spreading mutation based on their shared horror interests. They fleshed the story together, and assigned a single artist.
This is told from three different perspectives: a doctor, a Catholic nun, and two ordinary women living together. Guess who is in charge of writing Abe, the doctor.