Is he Sup Forums's ultimate arch nemesis?

Is he Sup Forums's ultimate arch nemesis?
The final boss?

Literally a fucking Sith Lord

Look at his eyes

He's more like Aghanim where the final boss is the Rothschilds (Ganon)

We have to get this guy extradited to Russia somehow. Only Putin can stop him

I like the cut of this guy's jib

he's an one of the operation bosses requiring lvl 200+ gear, there is no final boss in this game

he can't be the only one, he must have an entire cabal going on up there

he's probably not even in the upper brass

I give him 2 more years.

I got this, guys. Don't believe what they say about me.

He's more of a lieutenant but still an enemy nonetheless.

More like humanity's final boss

He's just the one immediately in front of our path at the moment.

>there is no final boss in this game

The head of the family that owns banks and 53% of the Federal reserve

He's 86. I want to say he'll be dead soon enough but something tells me he harvests organs from young clones like that one book. He'll probably live to be 120 at the least.

No, he's Darth Vader

The rothschilds are the emperor

there must be someone or something behind the rothschild, i dont think it stops with them

He's essentially the avatar of Moloch. The election was a blow to him, but he's not down.

ahahahha Drumpf morons think its over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

He predicted Hillary would win the popular vote and Trump the electoral vote. With powers of prediction like that, he must be a witch, burn him!

He must be destroyed. Our new Rusbros need to spike his tea.

Aren't these the types to have dynasties?

>final boss

The way I see this King Kike is that he's like the Gatekeeper in Before The Law. Only a few can actually pass by him if they have the courage (Though in this case, we haven't been able to take him down).

Jesus Christ, fuck you. I decided I'd gaze into his eyes for a moment and I literally flinched in terror.

That is no man.

>MAJOR PROTESTS

He did not, that was a complete disinfo fug

This
There are probably people who are even higher than him in the hierarchy who call the shots and we don't even know their names or what they look like

take him down and another will replace it. this war is eternal.

And then you find out he's owned by some Alien ho also owns our solar system

>Is he Sup Forums's ultimate arch nemesis?

YES, he is one of the top globalist puppet masters. He is the architect of the mass invasion (aka "immigration") by "refugees" into Europe--one of the worst disasters to hit Europe since WWII. He is the money behind hundreds of ultra liberal American politicians and political movements like "moveon.org." Soros' goal is to destroy America and Europe through "progressive policies" that promote the take-over of white countries by third-world hordes.

The sooner that Soros is GONE, the safer Western civilization will be.

Inform this uneducated user.

What that does he pose to to be prez, Trump?

Pretty much Gannon.

He's just a underboss.

Until we fuck up the federal reserve we won't see who our true enemy is.

House of the Scorpion?

Yeah man, great book.

>trying to scare us
>literally no chance of ever beating us even if it were to happen

I've been randomly smiling everyday knowing there are delusion fools out there trying to figure themselves out

No user, the fight has only begun

He's the first bad guy that you think of as the big bad but ends up just being the front for the true big bad.
We don't know who the real big bad is, but we do have scraps of evidence for who it might be.

Arch nemesis, maybe.

The final boss?

No.

We are.

A jew who jewed out other jews during the holocaust to become a top jew.

Sounds about right

He's the second to last boss senpai

Looks like a ventriloquist dummy

Its what happens when your lizard body start to separate from the human skin.

L O L
O
L

This.

>Trips of Truth

Yes majority does not even know whats a fabian society.

Shit am I the only one checking this double deuce?

dub trips, shiet.

This copy pasta is getting old, I have seen it here all night. Scared much?

no, Soros is just the lead general for the Rothschilds. he hangs first, then them

lol yes because he is Putin's nemesis

They never forsaw the Internet 100 years ago

They have streets named after them from Geneva Tel Aviv and islands in Antarctica

They are the last boss and I would kill them if I saw them

Reddit has the jump on us. They started
r/sorosforprison

Kek has spoken. We must find the red 15 fbianon spoke of.

Why hasn't the KGB just assasinated soros yet?

How can we encourage them to do so AND his spawn Alex?Encourage anyone for that matter?

>this is Sup Forums's ultimate fear

Yea ok buddy. Whatever you say my dude.

Because the KGB doesn't exist. Also Soros weakens America.

No, Soros is just a thug, there are far more influential individuals above his rank.

It's a whole family