A bunch of uneducated rednecks from bumfuck nowhere have decided our future. Nobody is happy

A bunch of uneducated rednecks from bumfuck nowhere have decided our future. Nobody is happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess the highly educated, wealthy 1% that is rigging this capitalist system in their favor and destroying everything are actually....Democrats?

BTFO

>A
>FUCKING
>50 WHITE STARS ON A BLUE CANTON AGAINST 13 ALTERNATING RED AND WHITE HORIZONTAL STRIPES

Too bad retarded niggers are even less intelligent and they consistently vote Democrat

>That's when they actually decide to vote

As an outside observer it seems like the democrats are the uneducated ones. It's like they are either niggers on welfare or actual disabled tumblr mental retards.

It surprises me because I always assumed it was the other way around but it's like liberals turned into what they hate.

You guys elected a reality show star, I want to remind you of that. This guy doesn't have a clue about foreign policy or international relationships nor the tact to be able to handle decisive issues that this country is facing. He has no experience but basically ran his platform on the "hold my beer I got this" and people bought into it. I'm going to enjoy watching this disaster, because I bet you right now Trump is Googling "what does a president do?"

In Australia the white trash are usually shitlibs. No one hated Tony Abbott more than bogans.

Red states receive more federal money than they give and blue states are stuck providing for them.

SENATUS POPULUS QUO ROMANUN

The Government is chosen by the Plebs.

Where's pappy's sittin' mat? He's gonna get splinters.

now THAT is an ice cream cone.

Hey burger "artisans", take note

We did it for lulz XD

This. The screeching, moral high ground seeking ideologues used to be Christian hyper-conservatives (remember WBC?). I guess horseshoe theory is an actual thing after all.

how's that ivory tower working out for you?

>This guy doesn't have a clue about foreign policy or international relationships

Yet the supposed experts lost to him every step of the way. The government being some hyper competent machine is a myth.

Blow it out your ass.

And they would leave their natural habitat every four years to vote.

Go ahead and name those red and blue states family, let's play a game

Insulting roughly half your population didn't work during the election, it won't work now when your candidate has lost.

>rednecks

its always some asshurt lefty calling whites this, 4 years of your tears

Right!?
They say only they know how to run it, yet it's being ran into the ground. Maybe fresh blood is what we needed, seeing as it was going to shit anyways.

So you're saying there's more dumbfucks rednecks than well educated people in your beautiful country ?
Maybe you should abandon democracy so....

nice get, user.

CHECKED

Image related. Read the writing on the wall faggot.

u mad because you didn't get pussy for being a cuck and you had to prep jamal?

you white cucks are pathetic, even redpills spics are better than you faggots

>Implying there are enough rednecks in the US

idiots

nice

>A bunch of uneducated rednecks from bumfuck nowhere beat the establishment, all of the corporate interests, millions upon millions in campaign funds, all of the mainstream media, and every minority group and liberal in the country

" look at these picture of people looking weird and dumb I chose to represent everybody who didn't vote like ME "

I'm pretty happy TBQH.

I know, this much is clear and I could see this coming a mile away becuase that's the culture we're in now. It's all sound bites, quips and meme's. This is what happens when the internet overflows into real life, now you got people shouting out racist shit just like you would hear here in Sup Forums but in real life not because they believe it, but because of the lulz. I wish the Democrats hadthe gall and backbone of the Republicans, that something I've admired about them for a long time, they really stick to it and get shit done even if it is driving the ship right into an ice berg, by god they do it with an admirable passion. I just wish the Dem's had some people with some fire in their bellies and would stop acting as though being the compassionate/caring party is enough to coast them into victory, I want to see a little bloodlust in their eyes to get the job done like the Republicans do. I don't know if this election will be the kick in the pants for that to happen (doubtful) but I can hope.

Anyone can be stupid.
True stupidity is learned in college, though.

This. Is there any state more pathetic than the Southern ones?

>No universities to be proud of (inb4 universities like Princeton, MIT, Stanford are just liberal indoctrination centers)
>Lowest literacy rate
>Most dependent on federal aid
>Complains the most about federal aid
>Everyone only knows the bad part about Southern culture because the South is too autistic to project their culture via mass media
>Lowest household incomes
>Most obese states

Wew lad. I dislike the libcucks in my state but I hate the Cletus from Mississippo who has the balls to call my state shit after taking my tax money to survive.

>he thinks the electoral college is true democracy

I know this a bait thread, but these kind of insults that liberals use as their "arguments", are the reason why trump won

>we're with you working class Americans
>FUCKING RACIST HICK BACKWOODS SISTER FUCKING NEADERTHAL SHITLORDS HOW DARE YOU NOT SUPPORT US 100% GO BACK TO YOUR TRAILER PARKS METHHEAD INBRED TRAILER TRASH

I love the leftist classism desu. They don't even realize how poorly it reflects upon themselves.

Most rich people voted for Trump

>there are people who legitimately don't understand that this kind of attitude is the reason they fucking lost

Yup.

Cletus, pls you're gonna give yourself a heart attack you're so butt hurt

We are indestructible, we always get to win.

That fucking salt

>I like democrats, they support the little guy with barely any money, those are the real people of America.

>Republicans won? Fuck those poor people, they're fucking stupid assholes, they're not the real people of America.

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups. Especially not in this country

I don't know why anyone would think a politician, who has been a politician for life, would understand the issues over someone with genuine work and business experience.

That's how you named it USA...

lel

Liberals are anti-white. White people have spoken of the bullshit and voted Trump as a result.

I'd like to see the high school diploma numbers for Hilary's illegal and bigger hordes.

Of course not. In reality I even expected the retards to win.
Glad they got outvoted in the end though.

By the way how could you change your system ?
By referendum or some shit ?

Yeah, Obama was the worst.

chekced

praise kek

You think they're going to learn anything from this election? Fat chance. They're going to double down on FUCK WHITEY, only this time white women aren't going to be able to hide under the blanket of feminism.

It's just like 2004. Only much much worse

>a bunch of privileged nobodys are butthurt...that's understandable ...losing is a pain in the arse...you will get over it...in the meantime go and fuck yourself.

This is explained by the fact that blue states like California and New York have exorbitant tax rates, in California something like13%, and massive populations (for their size) to pull from.

They also generate tons of money from retarded regulations like the requirement for a permit to do anything, like digging a hole, or breathing oxygen.

Meanwhile, red states generally have very low state income tax rates, very low property and sales tax, and fewer income-generating expenses for its residents.

Fuck off.

Tell us what Education you have shill ?
I have multiple engineering degrees and have been a qualified Journeyman
What did you do major in business loser

SUCK IT UP LIB-SHIT. DONALD J TRUMP IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

enjoy it tumblrtard

>WTF I thought this was an oligarchy!

Sorry kiddo, America belongs to the people.

CAN WE STOP REPLYING TO FUCKING BAIT GOD DAMN WE NEED TO KEEP THE MEME MOMENTUM GOING RIGHT NOW WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR FAKE CTR WANNA BE TROLL NIGGERS

WRONG

You forgot the lowest IQ rates in the country and the highest obesity rates. They are truly scum.

I'm not even white, retard.

kill yourself immediately you waste of space.

I love how you fuckers say uneducated white won Trump this election and they did mind you, but when Obama campaigned and got 96% of the black vote no one dared to come out and say it was uneducated blacks won this election. Only 20 percent of blacks have a bachelors degree LMAO.

Your state is shit

t. Cletus

Trump won

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

I'm pretty happy. :)

Before he was on reality tv, he ran his own business empire. Actually he still runs it, I'm pretty sure this guy knows how to be a leader.

This has the same logic as saying
>if you keep calling Muslims terrorists they are going to get sick of it and blow people up

>southern states are full of niggers

Literally explains all of that. Thanks for playing!

In twenty-sixteen we took a little trip
Along with Colonel Pepe and our jpegs in a zip.
We took a little cheetos, and we took a little memes,
And we fought the smarmy shills
From behind our smudgy screens...

We posted our comments
And the Libtards kept a-comin'
There weren't as many cryin'
As there was an hour ago...
Then we cast ballots
And their ideals started dyin'
Now all the illegals are going back to Mexico...
KEK! Two, three, four...
KEK! Two, three four...

We looked down the tubes and we see'd the cucks come
And there must've been a hundred of 'em suckin' on their thumb...
They're ideals so high in the MSM ring
We stood behind our redpills and didn't say a thing...

Then we posted our comments
Then we cast ballots
KEK! Two, three, four...
KEK! Two, three four...

hahahahahaha so your ivy league faggot education meant shit hahahahahahahaahahaha

YOU GOT PLAYED BY CLETUS AND THE GANG HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

This stereotypical shit is why you faggot liberals lost every majority on Capitol Hill. Have a GREAT two years, shitstain.

Ol' OP said we could take 'em by surprise
If we posted up the memes and made 'em all cry
We held our comments 'till we cracked their fragile shell
Then we opened up our proxys and really gave 'em...

Well, we...

Posted our comments
Then we cast ballots
KEK! Two, three, four...
KEK! Two, three four...

Yeah they cried on the book and they cried on the tumblr
And they cried to their safe space where the based couldn't go...
They shilled so much that user's couldn't bait 'em
And now all the illegals are going back to Mexico...

We posted our comments
Then we cast ballots
KEK! Two, three, four...
KEK! Two, three four...

We posted our memes till the keyboard melted down
Then we grabbed a smartphone and we fought another round
We filled 'em up with redpills and meme'd them from behind
And when we touched the election off, they really lost their mind.

We posted our comments
Then we cast ballots
KEK! Two, three, four...
KEK! Two, three four...

Yeah they cried on the book and they cried on the tumblr
And they cried to their safe space where the based couldn't go...
They shilled so much that user's couldn't bait 'em
And now all the illegals are going back to Mexico...

KEK! Two, three, four...
Sound off! Three, four...
KEK! Two, three four...
Sound off! Three, four...
KEK! Two, three four...

No they gotta pick on the old folk or the veterans or the uncle toms. Cause it's 2016

I wish they could have beat you to death with a lead pipe instead, but an election was all they could manage.

Oh well.

>implying most rich people don't AUTOMATICALLY choose the republican. Welcome to America victor

Yes, and that's true. Which is why we need to remove them and keep them contained in their own countries.

That's not really true. I'm thrilled. Of we could harness your collective asspain, we could power a city.

>dude if you keep calling Muslims terrorists they're gonna retaliate and bomb everyone
You're using the same logic as retatded libshits

We conservatives definitely have our fair share of idiots as well, just as many as liberals do. The difference is our idiots don't generally try to act like they're anything other than idiots. Liberal idiots think they're smarter than everyone else.

Confirmed. Fuck off forever.

It's a sobering victory.
America can't elect a white male president (who isn't also gay or something) without countrywide riots, the resentment was allowed to fester that long.

wah wah wah. Trump is a cool guy. Get the fuck over yourself you poofta communist bitch. You are the product of communist subversion of american society.

>parroting a news article

now I've lost interest

I can see you're butthurt but I didn't understood your arguments here

>Cleetus spends all day working the farm for a decent income
>Government takes his cash and gives it to all of the useless darkies shitting up his neighborhood
>WOW how can you be against fed aid when you get so much of it cleetus?

60 million people are all from bumfuck nowhere? Must be pretty crowded.

It's pretty funny looking at these accusations from Hillary-mourners that Trump voters are ignorant and stupid when it's clearly you people who don't even follow the news.
If you'd read a single international news source during the past six months you'd be cringing with embarrassment now at how precisely your reactions are duplicating the reactions of all the spoiled lazy metropolitan pseudo-educated millennials to Brexit last June.
Trump - the supposedly "dumb, ignorant" guy - fucking TOLD you it was going to Brexit plus, Brexit writ large, and you sniggered and jeered at that and didn't even think about what was meant by it;
And now here you are, the little ignorant parochial elites of New York and LA and Seattle, parading your pathetic impotent sense of superiority over the great indomitable popular masses of your country just like the ignorant parochial elites of London and Bristol and Oxford paraded their pathetic impotent sense of superiority over the great indomitable mass of the British people six months ago.
Christ, are you dumb: And Christ are you going DOWN....

Brainlets, when will they learn?