Untitled

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1012271700030448_B13R1.mp4
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_003_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_004_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_005_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_006_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_007_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_008_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_009_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_010_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_011_1280x720.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sad!
I'AM
SAD
(but pls check that epicdad animu reference we are your bros lol us nerds amarite fellow kids"

Was it leaked already?

As if I needed more of a fucking reason not to watch anymore episodes past Connie's angst arc

Just a few screenshots from the ep

wouldn't be steven universe if it didn't feature unnecessary crying

oh boy, more melodrama. as if we had enough of that in the last bomb

I knew this faggot couldn't play cool for an entire episode

How long until this show finally gets cancelled?

First 2 mins + some images.

for anyone interested

ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1012271700030448_B13R1.mp4
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_003_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_004_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_005_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_006_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_007_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_008_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_009_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_010_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i240/CARE1012271700030448_011_1280x720.jpg

let the boy cry

I regret even watching the 2 minute clip, the writing is as obnoxious as ever, and hey- bringing back sadie's song because it was annoying the first time

>you cant treat people like theyre objects
I treat everyone like an object im entitled to use because im better then everyone else uwu

jesus fucking christ it's like they're actually trying to see how visually unappealing they can make this show before it finally gets dropped and its team gets sent to work in the TTGO mines

>over-crying
>more stevonnie
>fighting scene from the trailer is the last minute of the fucking episode, the rest is standing and talking on the ship
can't they just make the series worth watching anymore? what the fuck was the point of building up connie and steven's fighting abilities if Steven isn't ALLOWED to fight as himself because it's "reckless"? This series just isn't fun anymore, the lore keeps getting worse and now implying Rose is still an innocent mary sue, the plot keeps getting more and more stretched, the characters keep getting more and more forced into dramatic angst, etc

I swear to god Sup Forums, if the next bomb isn't good I'll do myself and the world a favor and drop that shit show into oblivion
it's a fucking disgrace at this point, good concept ruined by shit execution

>more stevonnie
I hate this the most beause connie is an annoying bitch and i want her to be written out instead of getting closer to steven, if he had any other character as a love interest the show would get better and he would mature instead of being in the child like state connie keeps him in.

Im already thinking of dropping it after seeing the preschool drawing tier alien designs. Ive been hyped that theyd introduce new aliens for years like with designs like from pug davis, but they look like shit and the hack writers will make them insignificant to tell more townie drama because “normies are important” in my escapist show thats supposed to be about pastel colored waifus, goddamnit this show makes me pissed.

They're on a new alien planet so everyone will ignore how shitty the execution is because HOLY SHIT GEM MONSTERS, everyone praised that one episode in the wanted bomb because we saw a few seconds of homeworld rather than worry about anything else

Has Steven ever done something as evil as bringing this awful person back to life?

your threat is empty due to you not having dropped it already

I hope the writing gets better, it's been going downhill since the start of season three.

I hate the Stevonnie concept so much. It's so creepy, it's so annoying, and it's so unnecessary.

>creepy
you need to leave

>more stevonnie
i consider that a bad thing nowadays, because everytime s/he appears s/he starts look more and more unappealing. Stevonnie originally looked like a 10/10(as far as the artstyle allowed) but now it looks like an older steven with girls hair

And tits.

Yeah nah, Stevonnie's as flat as a board.

>I know now that you are a fusion of two kids but damn I'd still tap that ass

>2018
>still no Pearl backstory
Just fucking kill me

2018's been a disappointment so far, kingdom hearts 3 still hasn't be released yet as they promised.

>its ok because i can waifu her
no, stevonnie in execution was always shitty, it's just been getting worse

oh jesus, now it looks like some disgusting transvestite in the middle of its hormone treatment.

There's stubble in the next episode

Well what do you want from a creature who's part manipulative selfish cunt and part whiny flabby faggot.

>its ok because i can waifu her
So wanting a character to stay as attractive as they were in the beginni?
And while yes, it's true i like that Stevonnie looked hot, i also would have enjoyed a more genderless-ish version that also shows masculine features. But stevonnie wasn't that(for obvious reasons, as one half is a girl and the other half is, well, Steven)
And you know what, i am even fine with Stevonnie getting a beard (if that is what it actually is) during the stranded episode, if that beard was on the original Stevonnie. But what they draw now is not Stevonnie, that's a slightly taller Steven with longer hair

huh, message got erased haflway in the first sentence
I wanted to say:
>So wanting a character to stay as attractive as they were in the beginning is something only people who want her as a waifu can say?

Because that's what he/she is.

What? There are new aliens?

Stevonnie is seen fighting non-gem aliens, but people seem to be disappointed because they're basically animals instead of being another sapient race.

Everything about this makes me sick.

I care for gems, like Lapis and Jasper. But they get shelved over and over again after tidbits of development.
Not shitty humans like Connie or Lars which I can get from any other show.
Fuck this.

Holy fuck they look like an entirely different character now
More Smokey Quartz than Stevonnie

Which is why this is Zuke's last Episode, I'd venture.

I dunno, doesn't look that much different to me.
desu her having Stephen's face was always a boner killer for me.

seeing clips of S1 just makes me depressed now

Yeah, I saw that as well. It's downright puke-worthy.

Why do the writers hate the Crystal Gems? Slowphere was cute at first but hte joke is getting old, the twins have no personality and fuck that granny caterpillar

I've been tempted to rewatch season one just to be sure what I felt wasn't false. What happened between then and now?

Oh god, he's crying again. I don't usually give a crap about this sort of thing, but just for once can we have a cool space adventure or something? Does it really need to be this all the time?

Ian left

Bring him back

Rebecca loosened the reins greatly after season 2

Basically Rebecca had her boyfriend hold the reins for her.

Are the leaked screencaps in order? Because if the whole episode takes place on a ship until the end that sounds boring as fuck.

Isnt the next episode stevonnie on a jungle moon with a bunch of monsters? Shes gonna have action there.
But yeah the lars episode should have had more action

the fight scene is at the very end of the episode

Everyone says they will drop it but they never do.
Even the ones who drop it come back,watch the episodes,bitch about them,and then come back again.
Youre never escaping it. Even if you try to avoid it there will be a million threads about it and you will click it to find out what happened this time

Ghibli tears really loses its appeal when this show abuses the fuck out of it by using it every twenty seconds.

I used to think Ghibli tears were really nice looking, now I'm sick of bubbly tears.

He's busy with his own show though,

I don't watch any episodes anymore unless I think the screencaps, summary, and feedback from them are good, watching shitty episodes in full makes me sad and taints the love I used to have for the show back in season one.

I can’t help but notice Stevonnie is getting uglier with each appearance. Suspect it’s probably intentional as a response to the amount of r34 she got. Kind of like that one Gwen redesign in Ben 10.

>8 minutes of talking
>fight scene at the end
>its actually well animated and a ton of fun
>its just one minute
>why the fuck didnt you make a whole episode out of it
Thats whats gonna happen

>fight scene at the end
>its actually well animated and a ton of fun
I'd be happy with just getting that, but even that might be asking for too much

I don't think Ian's absence is the main culprit behind the drop in quality during seasons three and four, but it seems like more of a domino effect. Rebecca might have started losing a grip on her boarders and the direction of the show at that point because the moment the pacing issues started getting worse and the writing started becoming lazier coincides with the moment Ian left to start working on OK KO.

Will he die?

Yes.

Honestly, despite everything, I find myself really liking captain harlock lars, it feels fun and refreshing after a long while of boring steven/connie lapis/peridot shit.

AT was a mistake.

Kale and Janky made it sound like something horrible is going to happen to him but he'll probably just get written off for two or three seasons since that's what happens to all the side characters.

God I hope so. But Diabetes hates us to much to give us the satisfaction.

Why the fuck is Lars pink?

He died

He's harnessed the power of his faggotry.

he died and steven brought him back to life

He's Larsarus.

same reason lion is

You fucking KIDDING me

yeah i dont know if ian had anything to do with it other than he got his own show

Do we have confirmation this is the last zuke episode? She deleted all her social media accounts and the crew doesn't mention her anymore.

its alright, he's just reacting to Sadie's music video.

She quit at the beginning on the 11th of november 2016 which is when the current episodes were being produced, so it's most likely this one.

she said she had 4 or 5 episodes after “room for ruby”.

>are you my dad?
>stuck together
>gemcation
>lars of the stars

it’s either this, or one last episode.

>She deleted all her social media accounts
why did she do that for?

SUfags

She got bullied, a lot. Though in all honestly, she deserved it.

What? Crying in Steven Universe? IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

>IMAGINE MY SHOCK!
Paul meme?

I dont care to what he's reacting, commander lars was expected to make SU better

Because she's an immature retard

>Steven Universe

compared to the shit we have now
this is beautiful

SU critical negros.

>Steven Universe

all she did on her private account was cry about people who didn't like her or her ship, her fags try to act like she was being bullied but she was the one who brought attention to herself by engaging with underaged fans in arguments on her twitter and tumblr accounts as if she were a child. she was very thin skinned and unprofessional, not to mention autistic.

Sounds like 90% of this board.

I mean, if you were a pink zombie with no reasonable way to get yourself back home to your life and loved ones, and you're filled with regrets about being a huge arch-dick to everyone because of your deep insecurities and personal problems, and even if you could get home you are aware of the immense difficulties of explaining that you are now an immortal creature of some sort that will outlive every human on earth, you might have cause to shed a tear or two.

Also, glob-tears are actually pretty funny, so there's that.

and like zuke, 90% of this board shouldn't be working in the animation industry

are you sure you aren't just talking about yourself?

Shippings is cancer.