University anons

University anons,

Please provide your state and rate your campus's asspain on a scale of 1-10

Long Island - 10
Professor cried and had been drinking :^)

They sent an email. Fucking butthurt losers. MUH SAFE ZONES PLEASE COME CRY IF YOU'RE TRAUMATIZED

University of Alabama

If they can't handle democracy then they should just fail their classes and go back home. Why bother getting an "education" when you clearly can't function in human society?

Missouri - 1

Heh, only person I saw crying was a girl from Cali.
Majority of the school is pro-Trump.

U of Utah

Not a whole lot; 2 or 3 maybe. Low Energy!

>University of Kentucky
>0

Everyone I know voted Trump, and I don't take any faggy liberal classes

>NY

I'm in STEM so I had 2 midterms this week. One on election day and one day after.

They should've moved them next week desu.

Asspain - 4

Miami University
Ohio
0/10 campus is ultra conservative
the only thing resembling riots iv seen was some drunk trump celebrators vandalizing my ac unit.

Alberta
English prof and half the class broke down in tears

I want a therapy dog

It seems like there's a shit ton of UA students on Sup Forums.

A 4? Really? All I've gotten is a few glares while wearing my Trump shirt and hat. Professors have mostly not talked about the election.

Its just a dog

Like it sits there and lets you pet it like any other dog

Everyone in my school voted hillary, so it was a real surprise to see that the asspain was just a 3

>panhandle of Florida
>graduated this spring so I haven't seen it directly but I've caught it from facebook
>butthurt not as bad as in some colleges but still largely salty as fuck

>tfw came out of university more right-leaning than when I started thanks to the internet
>went into college specifically for a degree to get a specific job I have now, lived at home to save money and missed the "college experience"
>saw the usual lefty bullshit but just shrugged at it and kept on keeping on
>now stably employed and also not lying in the fetal position
I wasn't really involved in politics at the time, glad I didn't bother when there was that kind of echo chamber surrounding me

>acquaintance on facebook has been posting liberal butthurt like nothing else on
>posted multiple times how she's crying
>learned from before not to bother engaging on subjects she disagrees on because it may legitimately give her a panic attack
>the sour twist being that she teaches high school english and is poisoning the well of our youth

Virginia Tech
4.5556/10

They sent us a letter saying that the safe spaces were going to be open 24 hours for the next week.

We were literally one of the only counties in the area to go blue and they still are assblasted.

technical college in rural appalachia

we had coffee and cupcakes :^)

>Liberty University

Jerry couldn't be happier.

NCSU 3-4/10
Staff are more liberal than student body
All the liberals looked like they just saw a puppy get brutally curb stomped (Including Totally not segregated "Black Male Initiative" village that I share a dorm with)
On the other hand, saw a guy wearing a MAGA hat and a TRUMP/PENCE flag like a cape and getting constant compliments

Suddenly I realize
College educated voters
Are low educated

>cry-ins

therapy dogs are pretty cool, desu. when my grandma was long gone with dementia, a therapy dog was the only thing she reacted positively too other than the soothing voice of my granddad

Monroe Community College

nothing

feels good man, there's a lot of niggers and fags here too

Cali 10

They're the left touting that they'll start a war

>giving college students play-doh

Appeasing small children.

The government will do anything but
get people to question their paycheck honestly

I honestly honestly think that half of the reason
everyone is mad is because slavelord employers think there is gonna be 1000x the NEETs now.

Wisconsin
0, at least on my campus

Georgia and ive never seen such peace among my peers

Texas, maybe a 2.
I hear people talking about the results, and many are butthurt, but no one really cares.

so college students are now on par with long gone dementia patients in terms of need

MAKE COLLEGE FREE!

PA
Election counseling, President sent out a uni-wide email about a post-election panel, general butthurt liberals, but not much else.

the only people who do this are the ones studying meme degrees like women studies or lgbt history. also when liberals brag about being more educated this is the "education" they are talking about

>commitment to help illegal aliens

I seriously want California to attempt secession, so that we can invade them and deport all commies to Canada.

ASU
>3
Sent an email saying there was counseling for butthurt libs and that was really it.

Both

California. Campus on suicide watch.

Washington state... they're pretty mad but it's mostly just the liberal arts students

-4 or "4" STEManon you can't be fucking this shit up man. you're supposed to be engineering our new shit for the next eight years

>so college students are now on par with long gone dementia patients in terms of need
I think thats pretty obvious, yeah.

Is this really happening or is it right wing propaganda?

University of British Columbia/ 10/10

calgary's always been cucked anyways

>walk into old english poetry
>it's just as liberal as you think
>professor is a numale
>typical short hair with lumberjack beard
>thick rimmed glasses
>comes to class 15 minutes late on Wednesday
>about half of the class leaves because they figure he isn't coming
>safe assumption, he opened almost every class with some kind of Trump joke
>he finally walks in
>wearing sunglasses
>hair isn't sweeped back like it normally is
>walks to his desk
>sits down
>takes his glasses off
>winces, puts them back on
>opens his mouth to speak
>inhales sharply, then falls silent for 5 minutes
>finally opens his mouth for a second time
"last night was a lot like 9/11"

Georgiafag as well. Can confirm

holy shit lmao

these are fucking college kids, adults, their grandfathers were killing nazis at their age, pathetic.

Clemson

Lots of liberal asspain, but it's not too bad otherwise. I'm sure there are "safe spaces" offered somewhere around here but I'd put the butthurt at about 4 based on my experience

this is real. I had a professor spend an hour talking about how to kill trump

Yes, where have you been?

you are very pretty

nah they have bit more training than a regular dog. But honestly, regular dogs are pretty therapeutic on their own

Liberty University, 85% of campus voted trump, our president endorsed him and had him speak back in January.

MAGA

Solid 7
Passive aggressive, whining and complaining, from staff and students, but nothing extreme like canceling classes

UMD.
Its over 9000

>making exams optional
What a bunch of pathetic manchildren and womenchildren. Take your licks like an adult, you simpering toddlers.

>this person got a phd

HOW

California. Cal Poly Pomona.

Surprisingly all I saw was an email today about it. A few angry people in classes, but no protests or anything.

Really surprising. Guess I've got a decent campus.

Why the fuck do universities have safe spaces?
Are they literally for people to come and hide from the word?

They'll forget about it by the next football game.

Oklahoma

2, although one kid in my class was nearly crying because he thinks his tranny friends are going to be put in camps kek

>Old English Poetry

kek

if you have a beard, they let you have the phd

I love the picture they use.

>liberals butthurt
>all smiles from President-elect Trump

UCM did as well

>Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis

>1/10

heard a few people talking about the election in passing... of course some people weren't happy. but i didn't see anybody go nuts. no canceled classes or optional exams or other such reactions. but then again im STEM so I may have not seen it all. that's indiana

SFA

Like maybe a 4?

Silent students and minimal amount of butthurt for a bunch of kids from Houston.

Lots of whiney professors tho.

Washington near Seattle

5 people tops in my Eng and calc class since the election. However Criminal justice 101 did not have any decline in attendance

Wore my hat, nothing but fist bumps, bro hugs, and qt3.14's mirin
We did it, hail fucking state.

Cornell in New York
More than you could ever imagine.

UniSA

Beats me, I always go in at night when there's barely anyone around so I can get work done

It's more like many of them are stupid and educated. Very dangerous combination and if anything much worse than being uneducated.

>uc berkeley
>late to class the other day because there a line of "protestors" not allowing white students to enter because they were white
kms/10

California 9001

All those fucking illegals have got to go

Ohio, UC, a lot of drinking and bitching but not much else. Its not like you couldn't see the writing on the wall so its not shocking to anyone but the stupidest fucks, even here in Hamilton County.

Ohio was a red state for sure months ago and where we go the election tends to follow so.

USC (the one whose poll predicted trump winning lol)

9/10, not all the way since a lot of Trumpbros came out of the woodwork and are wearing their Trump gear on campus

UCSD

protestor got hit by a car on the freeway

Well technically UCLA

Arizona State. Maybe like a 6. Everybody I know is butthurt about it but not crybaby safe space faggots. I heard one girl walking back to my car today talking on the phone:

>This is not fucking democracy
>Muh reproductive rights
>Purple hair
>Old lady glasses

Virginia Commonwealth University.

11/10

This is possibly the most cucked place in existence. Their was a """protest""" today where everyone just stood around with signs gossiping about the election. These people are basically brain-dead.

>PLAY-DOH

Adults playing with play-doh. Unbelievable.

this. overall maybe a 3. im a stem major though.

>getting a phd in poetry
>can barely sustain the society butthurt to teach poetry

no they're pretty much just dogs.
T. had one

Your campus isn't full of sore losers. All these protests are just showing how childish the generation is - they are the reason the Republicans snuck everyone into the building, because they planned quietly rather than be openly retarded.

UCSD

Maybe a 3?
Most of the protests seem to have burned themselves out 2 nights ago.

>State
Kentucky, HBCU

>Butthurt status:
Chimp out/10

>Campus "cry-ins"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Pretty sure I am 1 of 5 people in my entire university that wasn't a Hillary supporter.

Furthermore, pretty sure only 3 fraternity brothers, aside from myself, from my previous university out of ~100 wasn't raving like a psychopath and going into full butthurt mode

I give my current college a 5/10. Everyone is butthurt, but there is no safe spaces being allocated, classes are moving as per normal, and no one is really throwing too much of a shit fit.

I give my fraternity a 7.5/10 for the sheer amount of ass pain, shit fit posts, and probably a bunch missing work.

California - over 9000

Florida, FAU (Palm Beach County)
The most I've heard are people grumbling about it to their friends and professors making offhand comments about it
The only public display of asspain was some sheboons screaming about it in one of my classes the day after the election

I'll never understand protesting things like this.

I'll never tell anyone they can't, because they definitely have the right to, but protesting something like this is just a giant waste of time and effort.

People never properly pick their battles.

im not in school anymore but my mom told me my little brother who is in med school and 25 years old was CRYING hahahahha

Bear in mind that there were college-aged men who landed at Normandy on D-Day.

Pussification of America: 99% complete

My girlfriend goes to an art school in Seattle and told me yesterday that one of her classes consisted of sitting around in a circle, crying, discussing how the election "made them feel," while the instructor kept pushing the idea to the women that they're oppressed.