"Hey Butthead, where are we?"

"Hey Butthead, where are we?"
"We're like, in that one show where that lion's dad dies and he uh, kills his uncle or something."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxioCMoZV6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Took you almost 2 hours lee, you're getting lazy

It's like, you know, fuck off

just fuck off

If you're not the one to call this shit out, then you're probably a degenerate yourself.

Stop harassing me

Nobody noticed this thread for 2 hours, clearly you posted this one yourself

Can't we just talk about B&B?

Really, stop fucking harassing me

I'd like to, but this clearly wasn't a serious thread more than it is to spew garbage. Wait until someone makes an actual serious thread.

For a rulefag you sure love to evade bans

I'd really like it if you fucked off

So just fuck off

fuck off

The way I see it you're the one shitting up the thread, but have fun, I guess.

Lee will mysteriously never reply to you if you point out his intense ban evasions aren't making the website any better

OP's shitting up the board though

I agree. I keep seeing the post with the "bronies this is your mindset" pic all the time, it's honestly more annoying than the brony shit because the bronies at least offer more verity.

dude, OP at least made a somewhat original post, the faggot with the "bronies this is your mindset" pic just spams the same image and post over and over again on almost every thread.

I'm just calling their shit out. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like their shit ever belonged here.

You don't belong here you chronic ban evader

You can't call it even "somewhat original" if it's completely taken from an /mlp/ thread

I really don't understand barneyfag. What is his deal?

Half of these pics you post seem ironic.

Or you could just stop with your shit and talk about the damn show.
Good job ruining a potential thread about Beavis and Butt-head with your autism.

Spongebob is on the same level as MLP as well, hypocrits.

On almost every thread, almost every day, until it becomes white noise, if you want people to not care about bronies and have the reputation of a mosquito, then "Good Job!" buddy!

Fucking really? Do you honestly believe that?
You go around refusing to follow any of the rules, and then you lose your shit when someone does the exact thing you've been doing for years.
Global rules 3, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 14 are all rules you yourself break almost every single day.
Why do you expect them do stop this when you outright refuse to follow the rules?

I don't see you posting anime, if you cared about this sites history and you break global rules 3, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 14, so much for caring about quality

What the hell is going on

It you don't have a problem than fuck off.

A random unique thread stolen from another board and placed on a different one IS MORE ORIGINAL than the same post being posted on almost every thread in one board.

Except it clearly is your problem, because you're going out of your way to break numerous rules just so you can shitpost.

>Getting harassed by bronies

WEW LAD

You deserve to get harassed for the poor quality if your posts, you fucking retard.

Why do you post wholesome tweets about family fun as if it's a bad thing?

Actually, I tell a lie, THERE IS A MUSIC VIDEO!
youtube.com/watch?v=zxioCMoZV6c
And it is animated! :o

Really, stop fucking harassing me

Because he's autistic.

I don't see any harassment going on in that thread

This post is gonna get deleted

I've told you this fifty fucking times, you autistic sack of shit.
People would stop if you stopped giving them attention, but you refuse to do that because you're making the threads themselves. If you aren't, then stop bitching endlessly about something that you intentionally bring onto yourself. You know this is going to happen, but you still fucking do it.
Kill yourself.

Lee is severely delusional, take pity on him and his mental illness