Daily reminder only the original X-Men(except Angel, fuck Angel) and Storm matter

>Daily reminder only the original X-Men(except Angel, fuck Angel) and Storm matter
>Daily reminder that any character created later is a mistake
>Daily reminder that Jean Grey should only be referred to as "Marvel Girl"
>Daily reminder that Iceman is not gay

Here we see denial in its most autistic form

>>Daily reminder only the original X-Men(except Angel, fuck Angel) and Storm matter
Meh, Angel is fine.

>>Daily reminder that any character created later is a mistake
No.

>>Daily reminder that Jean Grey should only be referred to as "Marvel Girl"
She's dead (sadly not for long), we don't care.

>>Daily reminder that Iceman is not gay
Fact.

That is a lot of faggotry that you have crammed into one OP there.
Impressive

>Daily reminder that Iceman is not gay

Bobby's an accountant. That's pretty gay. Besides sucking cocks, I mean. Has he had sex yet as a gay man? Why hasn't THAT been a story? Instead it's "oh gosh, I was always so flirty with girls but now as a gay guy I'm completely a shrinking violet"

the original xmen were a shitty book that got cancelled, displaying this faggotry for the original 5 shows you have been corrupted by the influence of Bendis

by the way, Iceman is even shittier than Angel, and Jean is pretty shit herself too. Beast only became good after the original xmen, when he became a blue hairy Avenger

Angel has better histories than Iceman or Beast
Claremont's X-Men are better
the only thing that worth from the first X-Men, other than some origin histories, is the Neal Adams run

I don't understand why Marvel doesn't learn that the only time Angel was interesting was when he was Archangel. They keep trying to keep his feather version around who's fucking useless. The current flame wing O5 version is almost as useless since nobody seems to be able to decide what he can do with those wings. But O5 Angel along with the rest in the current timeline are cancer.

I agree. I think the Sauron story arc may be the only great xmen story before Claremont. Though I also like the Living Monolith one.

The best thing about 60s xmen were the minor villains like Unus, Mesmero or Vanisher.

X Men team should be a follows forever

Wolverine
Colossus
Storm
Nightcrawler

Then throw in some people who aren't Cyclops or Jean Grey or any of the original team, because they are shit characters

Beast is allowed but only as a in house homo who tends to the professor and does science, not on the field

I really like these comics I think they had the origin histories of each menber at the end in 3-4 pages, to me from the first comics, other than the sentinels origin the last part of Sauron in Savage Land and part of the BoEM, all was doing poorly

Wolverine needs to go away for another four years. Sniktbub is SHIT.

>Cyclops
>shitty character

fuck you

Wolverine will be recasted asap, he should go to the R-rated movies to me, with Deadpool and all the "adult" characters

I would have agreed with this once upon a time, but I find it impossible to like Wolverine after Schism, Wolverine and the X-Men, Avengers vs X-Men.
Aaron ruined the character for me.

Scott Summers just underwent the most compelling character arc chronicled in Marvel Comics in the last decade. Cyclops hate in 2018 is absolutely disgusting.

He has had sex with a guy.

Sup Forums is pissed that it was with a nobody human, as if his options in the Mutant community aren't just Daken, dudes in monogamous relationships, teenagers, and Mystique pretending to be a dude.

>Has he had sex yet as a gay man?
This. I want to see if he’s opened up that asshole yet.

>Mystique pretending to be a dude.
I feel like this is the best solution

Avalanche could have been a good boyfriend for Iceman

-Big burly masculine Greek guy
-"Close friend" of Pyro, the most obvious gay character of the 80s and 90s after Northstar, in a team that already had a gay couple (Mystique and Destiny)
-Got mutant AIDS (Legacy Virus) like his "close friend" Pyro, he just didnt die.
-Owned a bar in San Francisco for years after M Day

It would be a retcon, but it would be much more believable than what they did to Iceman.
It's a shame Remender killed him

>Cyclops
>shit character
fucking hell

>>Daily reminder only the original X-Men(except Angel, fuck Angel) and Storm matter
the only 05 that matter are Cyclops and Storm and they are in the top 20. All the rest are made after

Do we really need to be reminded of this daily? I think once every decade should suffice, thats about how often i'll pick up an xmen comic.

Flame wing Angel is pretty straight forward

His wings are made of fire, so if he flies by stuff he can set it on fire. And if he flaps his wings he can throw fire. That doesn't seem too complicated

The version where he was mindwiped and reborn of a lifeseed. He was actually given angelic powers of healing and resurrection. But his powers were limited like spawn where when depleted he would be dead.

Damn shame that it took Fear Enough for the Juggernaut be, y'know, the Goddamned Juggernaut.

>Scott
dead and will probably stay dead
>Jean
dead but is coming back
>Bobby
gay
>Angel
he is ok, I think
>Hank
traitor and should be killed

O5 is shit now

>Hank
>traitor
How so?

>AvX
>IvX

Don't be dumb. The comic was on prolonged life support until Wolverine, Gambit and Rogue gave people a reason to subscribe.

>Wolverine
True
>Gambit and Rogue
Absolute retard, X-Men was really popular before Rogue and it was one of the biggest comics in the industry for years before Gambit showed up.

>Daily reminder only Storm matters
much better

Beast, Cyclops, Jean, Storm and Wolverine are the only ones that matter.

Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Rogue and Gambit are secondary but still used often enough that they could be

Iceman is straight but does not matter.
Angel is only good when he's remade into Archangel

Meh. I guess.

fan art tell's me Rogue matters most

>Mystique pretending to be a dude.

This is the only acceptable reason to make Bobby gay.

>IvX
Been a while since i read that but he just wants to find a peaceful way to end the conflict unlike all the other x-men

I can dance all day my man

Jeez, this on's too much. I like it.

Let them hate

>it only makes him more right when they're wrong

Daily reminder that your opinions are shit

When someone says Cyclops is a worthless character in this day and age, they only expose themselves as a casualfag.

Fuck off Cykefag. He is prime cancer alongside Emma.

shall we test your upper limits then?

I swear the Benes school must have an art class just for Rogue

Wait I'm really down for this. If Bobby does move to Cali he should get broken up with by the flatscan he moved coasts for and drown his sorrows in a random bar that it turns out Avalanche has been running quietly since his post-Secret Wars resurrection

are you me?

I don't understand why we didn't have a run with this art style and aesthetics.

>Daily reminder that Jean Grey should only be referred to as "Marvel Girl"

And she should wear this costume again.

The older I get the more and more I realize that Campbell draws aliens and not human females. It's weird because I used to like his art

Because Marvel don't believe in artists anymore

that original x men team is my and favorite version of the team. my dad had some of the old comics when he was a kid

>Family Guy predicted gay Iceman

I still can’t believe it

Daily reminder that this is a good thread

can "subtly" stolen intellectual property be profited from?

Pic?

I don't really get why so many people were blindsided, Bobby's always been a raging 'mo

Will he ever come back bros?

Hank can easily be redeemed now that they aren't pushing shithumans as long as they focus on what makes him likable. That recent avengers run was a good start in that direction.

>OP thinks Storm was one of the original members

Fucking casuals.

Not OP but you need to learn how to read

It’s from Hell Comes to Quahog, series 5

No he hasn't.

got u senpai

this is what Avalanche with no helmet looks like, much better than the boring sissy flatscan bf

>I don't really get why so many people were blindsided, Bobby's always been a raging 'mo

>Bobby was the gay one
>Being this casual

Hank is with agent Brand

Hank is super straight, and it was confirmed by Emma who read his mind when he was pretending to be gay when talking to the press, only to humiliate his ex girlfriend Trish, who dumped him because he had mutated into Cat Beast and for her the relationship had become bestiality.

People who haven't read the Claremont run shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions about the X-Men. There should be a quiz before you're allowed to post.

Thanks fellows.

Well to be fair, not everything is good in Claremont's run.

Have another one.

That doesn't go against what that user posted.

Oh man it was in the Castro, too. Yeah he's wicked gay

The good one, or his later runs as well?

True.

He could still be bi, it'd make more sense than fucking Iceman being a full blown faggot out of nowhere

This.

90s Metal wing Archangel was cool as hell, but that lifeseed version just felt right, and was a new powerset, not alot of mutant healers (healing others, not self healing) out there.

He was raped by Bryan Singer, if that counts.

Lifeseed healer was shit. They never defined his powers, he had new ones in practically every appearance. He could resurrect things, and then he could shoot golden energy blasts, and then he could fly really fast across the world. And all of these powers depleted his Lifeseed energy.

Also he was a fucking retard who had none of his memories and thought he was a real angel.

Aaron was such a shitty X-men writer

>only the original X-Men(except Angel, fuck Angel) and Storm matter
>Forgetting best mutant

>the only time Angel was interesting was when he was Archangel. They keep trying to keep his feather version around who's fucking useless.
Currently part of the Astonishing X-Men plot.

the only member of the O5 who doesn't suck is Scott.

Jean is the center of some great X-stories so she's like fine.
Angel got interesting once Archangel happened
Beast is 1000 times better as an Avenger
Iceman has always sucked

You think he pounded Twinkcrawler while he was in costume? Cuz I would.

We still pretending people give 2 shits about Angel?

Original X-men are shit but angel>>>icefag.

Hank is bi. He went to many swinger clubs in the early days

he probably identifies as straight but has had the experience.

He and Wonder Man have definitely had a threesome with some girl

He might "Identify" as straight but that would be a 95% type of thing. He experiments with everything, including life styles. It was maybe only a threesome with Wonderman but it was many fullout orgies before that

New Thread Topic

Did Simon ever get invited to the Playboy Mansion?

Did he ever bring Beast with him?

>until Wolverine and Storm gave people a reason to subscribe.
Fixed.
Rogue is my favorite, but I'm not about to pretend she had THAT much of an impact.
Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Kitty also deserve a mention.

I love these variants serious, I know JSC makes more money just doing covers but I'd kill for a Jean mini by him, he's really made her his own character
3rd best Jean artist behind Neal Adams and Jim Lee.

Ideal x-men team, go

Main 5
Cyclops
Emma
Magneto
Storm
Colossus

Secondary Members
Wolverine
Rogue
Doctor Nemesis

Prominent Student/Younger gen person
Quentin

I want virgin versions of these without all the logos.

Jean
Emma
Scott
Logan
Hank

Storm
Rogue
Bishop

Pixie