This is what happens when you elect a racist, homophobic, islamaphobic bigot

This is what happens when you elect a racist, homophobic, islamaphobic bigot.

I hope you're happy, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-student-reported-trump-inspired-attack-admits-made/story?id=43442471
abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-student-reported-trump-inspired-attack-admits-made/story?id=43442471&cid=abcn_tco
whywereafraid.com/submit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will have to hang her or to be hang.

If only there was a device that 99% of people own that could easily verify and prove these hateful racist incidents

Reminder this was found out to be false just like all the other """""Stories"""""

source?

Video+audio or it never happened.

This reminds me of a very traumatizing experience I had back in 2008, after Obama was elected.
I was just walking down the street on a sunny afternoon in my home ciy of Jacksonville Florida when a black man slapped the apple pie out of my hands, pulled down my American flag pants, and grabbed my family jewels and screamed, "niggas be ownin' dis shit, cracka. We president now." before break-dancing away.
I was so distraught I moved to Australia.

A NEW September 11th event is coming

So these women need to carry video equipment with them at all times just to prove to you that America is racist?

Pretty sure Walmart has cameras.

No, but she was in a Walmart. If this happened, she should've pressed charges and there very likely would have been surveillance footage or witnesses.

Notice how in a lot of these stories, no one presses any charges. People will ask them, and they will dismiss it. We didn't see the response to this one, but I really doubt she pressed charges.

You should ask that for anyone with one of these stories. And encourage them to press charges. If they refuse to or keep dismissing it, it's fishy.

Okay...

soros be spending that cheese on these plebs. gettin bused in with nothing to stand on but dumb shit

They're afraid to press charges because they're scared of the hate they will receive from trump supporters for reporting them

Made this gem

And how will Trump supporters find out if these supposed victims pressed charges?

>so go hang yourself with it around your neck not on your head
this makes it immediately clear that it's bullshit, because native English speakers don't talk in such a retarded manner. At the most we would say "So hang yourself with it". What kind of awkward fucking clown is like "so hang yourself with it, around your neck! not on your head!"? It's irrelevant detail that disrupts the whole flow of the sentence

I wish it had actually happened. Stupid cunt

T-T-T-THEY WROTE TRUMP ON ONE OF OUR DOORS! THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS FUCKED!

Shaun King is probably giddy as fuck about a Trump presidency. He'll get massive amounts of clicks from his anti-white dindu nuffin followers by spreading made-up bullshit for the next 4 years.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN LIFE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK, GAH YOU RACISTS ARE SOOOOO DUMB

>scared

Then to hell with them. If they won't even take the steps needed to get help then they don't deserve it.
It's easy to go keyboard warrior mode but takes a tint bit of guts to actually stand up for yourself and while you may have all the white knight defenders online no one will help you irl unless you make the first fucking move.

Also pic related to this whole thing

Hope I'm happy? I'm fucking thrilled. Best 2 days I've had in a while. Literally feel like I'm going to drown in all these liberal tears. Everyone is scared. I fucking love it.

they were running this is a hate crime story on huffpo earlier. i bet it disappeared lmao

Stories that never happened for 800$, Trebek.

It's called a cell phone.

Look up Aesop's "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Good. They can start assimilating.

here's one
abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-student-reported-trump-inspired-attack-admits-made/story?id=43442471

are all these and more on his twitter faked?
I mean they sound fucking outrageous but there's so many of them

>can't wait till Trump departs, my son.

What did he mean by this?

Except the last one didn't actually happen.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-student-reported-trump-inspired-attack-admits-made/story?id=43442471&cid=abcn_tco

Sup Forums check this out this FB page has a whole thread of people giving out THESE EXACT STORIES. the thread is just one sjw white people are evil and racist circlejerk. help me red pill whoever fell for this shit that its ALL FAKE.

man its so easy to say words on the internet without any proof

HOW THE FUCK CAN I LINK A FACEBOOK PAGE IT KEEPS MARKING IT AS SPAM

Sup Forums NORMIES ARE BEING FLOODED BY THESE STORIES TO PUSH THE NARRITVE THAT A TRUMP WIN MEANS A RETURN TO RACISM.

that truck looks so badly photoshopped holy fuck.

Let's take her hearsay as.fact...but let's ignore the video of 4 blacks beating the shit out of a white Trump supporter

I'll take "Things that didn't happen for $200 Alex."

>this totally happened you guys like literally it actually happened
>then everybody started clapping

Bretty good

racism never died on Sup Forums

whywereafraid.com/submit
do it

does anyone have a dump of these stories at least? if your interested in fighting back look up Gin and Tacos on facebook, i dont know how to link the page its marking it as spam.

TL;DR CAN SOMEONE DUMP THESE STORIES PLEASE I NEED THEM TO SHOW THEY ARE FAKE

>shit that didnt happen, the thread

bullshit.

No one gives a shit about headscarves. It's some shit some self-conscious and paranoid Muslims think is a big deal with non-Muslims.

Headscarves... wooh. No.

Why would I care if some Muslims bitch has a headscarf as a waitress. Great, bitch doesn't get hair in my fucking food.

well, what do you expect when you walk around wearing a symbol of hate on your head? you walk around in public with something that says "i am fine with blowing up babies and women in a market place because of their religious beliefs"...and you wonder why you get negative attention?

does talcum x have any facts to back these up?