Who should be cast for each role?

Since its practically an inevitability that the MCU are going to save the film potential of the Fantatic Four, who should play whom?

First of all, Reed and Sue need to be in their 30s. Sue in her early and Reed on the approach of 40. Johnny should be early twenties at the latest.

I know I'm going to get lynched for this but I'm gonna say Emma Stone for Sue. She's the right age and in the Amazing Spider-Man films she was one of the highlights as Gwen Stacey. I can also see her as an older sister who gets annoyed by her dickwad brother.

Gilbert Gotfried as Reed
Tara Strong as Sue
A dyed Shia Lebouf as Johnny
Paul Giamatti as Ben

Second of all, the Thing needs to be made out of orange rocks, so they need to find an actor who looks like he's made out of rocks (they can make them orange with sfx)

Matt Damon
Uma Thurman
Channing Tatum
The Rock

Reed and Sue need to be 30/36
Ben between 38/2
Johnny need to be young just like Spoder

You know, Channing Tatum voicing and doing the motion capturing for the thing could be pretty damn awesome.

Dean Norris for Thing if possible. Just use camera tricks because he's like 5'0 and he is actually built like a brickhouse in terms of width

four shitty films is too many to save

besides, Marvel doesn't even own them yet, and won't for at least a year

no point trying to fancast now

>four shitty films is too many to save
Should be at least like GotG
>Marvel doesn't even own them yet
they can close a deal to share characters during all the negotiations or even integrate all the Marvel propieties before that, the goal of Disney is the streaming service, not the MCU

Why the hell are people casting homely not that great looking bald middle guys or way too young looking nerds as The Thing?

Ben Grimm human form should be a handsome muscular hunk. Which makes his angst as he is transformed into a literally rock monster understandable.

Affleck as Reed, BDH as Sue, Zac Efron as Johnny, the Rock as Ben

Hmmm, I do like the idea of Zac Efron as Johnny. He needs to befriend Peter as well at some point.

Elizabeth debicki as
Susan storm the invisible woman
Ian mcgregor as Mr fantastic
Bradley James as the Human Torch
Colton Haynes as the thing

>Colton Haynes as the thing
.... what?
>Ian mcgregor as Mr fantastic
>Ian mcgregor

Casting threads belong on Sup Forums

Alice Eve was born to play Susan.
Some kid to play Johhny, bu must be around the same age as Tom Holland

I feel like he needs to be slightly older, a big brother.

Adrien Brody for Reed Richards
Zac Efron for Johnny Storm
Alice Eve for Susan Storm
Michael Cudlitz for Ben Grimm
Viggo Mortensen for Victor Von Doom

Any objections?

Tom Cavanagh Reed Richards
Search your heart

Oh fuck off with this retardation. Did you also fap to Hugh Jackman being "Hot Wolverine"?

He's an average fucking guy as a human

Fantastic.

Reed Richards - Idris Elba
Susan Storm - Amber Heard
Johnny Storm - Barkhad Abdi
Voice of Ben Grimm - Kevin Hart

They're not calling him back for Reed, let it go

Idris Elba as Reed
Taylor Swift as Sue
John Boyega as Johnny
Christine Ko as The Thing

FF is irredeemable. If they're ever going to do a real World War Hulk arc, with the Hulk beating up pretty much the entire Marvel universe, then that's the only excuse to bring the FF in said movie(s). As punching bags. Other than that, FF is rather shit to be made into a movie.

>Any objections?
Mortensen is 60 yo would be better Bardem, Efron is too small Evan Peters would be fun.
The cast is a little old but isn't bad, they could include Franklin and Valeria in the first movie

My, how diverse!

I mean it would be a better cast and better overall movie than any other ff movie

Idris is already Heimdall and he has been without helmet so it's gonna be hard to have him in a role like that.
Yeah, I realize it's a joke but still having two actors playing different roles in the MCU is kinda weird, aside from maybe Mads Mikkelsen as Doom, that would be glorious.

Furthermore, found this on Twitter... I realize not many are fans of it but I think an Ultimates movie would be better at this point (just use the FF villains or something), and this cast looks perfect to me.

Would it really matter considering Mortensen would just be doing a voice the entire time? Second choice was Dave Franco
>Evan Peters
God no.

Depends homie. Do they want to go Ultimate style or 616 style? It would actually be cool to see Reed become Maker on-screen

No, fuck you. The Fox movies have been taking "inspiration" from the Ultimate comics since day one and it's always been shit.

Ultimate F4 was a shitty comic in the first place, the Maker revelation aside, which would never happen in the MCU to begin with.

I only read Ultimates, so I don't know if or why UF4 sucked. Doesn't mean they can't make them young instead of established. Also no reason why a hero couldn't turn heel in the MCU

That's more an indictment of Fox sucking donkey balls than the concept of adapting from Ultimate universe

>Kiefer Sutherland as Reed Richards
>Anna Faris as Sue Storm (potential FF/GotG crossover)
>Justin Timberlake as Johnny Storm
>Michael Ironside as Ben Grimm (voice only)
>Keanu Reeves as Namor

Actually yes. Can they just bring in Namor, at least initially? I can wait on the FF

>Universal
Sorry, Namor belong to NBC

So he can appear in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? Ghost Rider was good enough.

Goddammit fuck you bankrupt Marvel of the late 90s

Three of these are legitimately good choices.
Do Zack Efron as Human Torch

Maybe as evil reed.

Ghost Rider was wasted on that show

Jackie Chan as Reed Richards
Lucy Lu as Sue Storm
Random Asian Disney teen actor as Johnny Storm
John Cena as Ben Grimm

It will be the most multicultural Disney family ever.

Also:
Mark Strong as Galactus
Seth McFarlane as Impossible Man
Michael Ironside as Silver Surfer
and
Daniel Day Louis as Doctor Doom
with
Channing Tatum playing Namor.

Sue is supposed to be the one with the invisible powers, not Ben

I just ripped a fucking stitch laughing. Goddamnit user

none of them. silver surfer movie instead