Paranatural, the diversity comic

Zack is now officially non-binary.

Source: twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/947667776734408704

I'm not even surprised.

so he's an idiot, so what?

What is that even supposed to mean?

Whenever I see this 'nonbinary' stuff I have to wonder what the rest of the world and everyone they meet reacts to it. Like do those 'nbs' have to tell everyone they meet that they go by they?

The only place in the world that actually takes this seriously seems to be college campuses.

He's a closet tranny/gay that doesn't want to commit.
Dude needs to drop his GF and get some dick.

His mom told him a long time ago that he was more special than anyone else.

Who cares?

Dear faggots, stop making up stuff

Sincerely, normal people

Isn't this the guy that was so mad that people from Sup Forums liked his comic he made it as "Sup Forums unfriendly" as possible, shooting himself in the foot in the process because people liked his original idea way better?

I feel like this is something that used to be theorized, Zack is secretly a girl etc.

This will not improve the comic at all, I want Zxck to end it so they can go away, forgotten like so many webcomic creators

oh fucking christ lol

literally what does that even mean

Paranatural was only good for the shota stuff it produced anyway.

And Eightfold. Top tier waifu.

Unironically this. Zack could really use some good dicking.

lol what a weenie

He doesn't know how to code.

yes

Keep telling yourself soy is harmless.

go away Sup Forums
the more you force this dumb soy shit, the more people resent it

I guess that's one way to make your comic unappealing to Sup Forums

Its an easy way to avoid being a straight white male which feeds the patriarchy. Nobody can properly explain this nonbinary/genderqueer bullshit in any concrete terms.

There's no need to commit to anything and no lifestyle change. All they do is play games with the pronouns and call themselves diverse.

I'm so soyrry

Their relationship is now "gay" somehow? What kind of "queering heterosexuality" bullshit is this

you certainly are

Quick, how will his wrists explode next?

We've reached the point where normal straight couples are labeling themselves a bunch ofake believe bullshit to seem gay to be trendy and fit in.

What a fucking world, lads.

I soytainly am

The ultimate end of Feminism cult.
Male lesbians and female lesbians.

he can't sleep at night because he doesn't want people to call him "he" when he's not near them to monitor their behavior

you now following logic nb people are actually heterosexual when they are in a relationship with a man/woman but nooo they still call themselves gay for the SJW points

All the nerve damage to his wrists have finally done unrepairable damage to his brain.

Fuck you, you two are straight white people in a straight relationship. This is insulting to real gay couples.

>non binary
fucking robotphobe

So what's the actual definition of being nonbinary? That you're neither a boy or a girl? But biologically he's a boy. Does he just not feel confident in his masculinity and has to hide those insecurities behind a persona of being gay but not really?

Well it looks like he's settling into the new gender identity by getting into speedrunning

I really hope the PC tumblr police go in and roast him/her/it for improperly using the word 'gay'.

Gay people can't make good comics.
They can make god tier music, but they can't make good comics.

Rubbing 'their' clit, obviously.

Good for him.
Take it the way people talk about the kind of music they like, there is a lot of different subgenre, like Bay Area Thrash Metal, or Progressive Bluegrass, whose most won't bother to consider telling apart, but for some it just nail their thing and they are filly into it. Just because you don't see a point in going in less popular category doesn't mean other shouldn't be allowed to.
Not really. I mean, there are people on Sup Forums who are stupid enough to think a comic being diverse meant it is bad, but most of us enjoy it if it is good, regardless of whether or not it's diverse.

If people who don't like diversity stopped seeing his comic because of that, it's their loss. Meanwhile, the core of the comic hasn't really changed.

Don't ever reply to my posts whit your shit taste ever again.

Gender is not biological sex.

essentially "I'm biologically a man but I'm not into stereotypical man stuff"

but with extra trendiness thrown in

>a comic being diverse meant it is bad
lol no paranatural is bad for many reasons besides diversity

>o'fake
I sexually identify as a leprechaun

if you greentext one of your retarded soy theories do you become charlton heston?

nonbinary is just wanting a minority tag so that you dont have to take responsibility for your own fuckups.
and wanting desperately to be special.

But it's not diversity that made it bad.

I am aware

>Nobody can properly explain this nonbinary/genderqueer bullshit in any concrete terms.
They can, you just don't accept the answers they give.

>comparing mental illness to music

>be straight white male in a heterosexual relationship
>need to figure out a way to get some brownie points with sjws
>becoming a tranny is way too much work
>don't want to fuck a dude either
>suddenly get a great idea
>all I have to do is say i'm not a dude, and my relationship will magically become gay
>don't need to put any work into actually transitioning to female as long as I say i'm "non-binary"
>get praise for being so brave and coming out of the closet that I was never in

Fucking genius. I'm actually kind of jealous, this is a great idea.

There is no mental illness there.

You're right, attention whoring is not a mental illness.

if they ca, why can't you?

"Nonbinary" is just the tranny equivalent of "bisexual." It's "I'm actually a tranny/gay, but I don't want to admit it."

>>need to figure out a way to get some brownie points with sjws
Or maybe, and this might be crazy, but listen, maybe this is simply how he feel about himself now. Just thinking.

Videogame marathons? How can wrists that fragile handle the rigors of Nintendo Thumb?

>"I'm biologically a man but I'm not into stereotypical man stuff"
but "men stuff" are a matter of culture Is a French guy considered non straight if he travels in the USA for a few months?

>Or maybe, and this might be crazy, but listen, maybe this is simply how he feel about himself now.
see
>"I'm biologically a man but I'm not into stereotypical man stuff"

it is though Only burgers believe otherwise because they don't have official dictionaries so any woman magazine can create a wikipedia for some imaginary word and it becomes "real" by their own usage

There are 2 options here:

1. He's a raging sexist who firmly believes in hardcore traditional gender roles that say you aren't a "real man" or a "real woman" unless you conform to these roles. Since he doesn't conform to these sexist gender roles, he believes he is never a man or a woman, due to his sexist beliefs that say you need to behave a certain way to be a man or a woman.

2. He's an attention whore.

Probably a lot of people not knowing if they are kidding or if they have mental problems, chances are most people just avoid them like the plague.

Just so you know I am But just because I am not closminded doens't mean that I understand.

I'd really like to see a Venn diagram explaining to me what is the difference between Bisexual, Pansexual and Queer.

Surrendering your maleness and masculinity is the only way to survive the NewFem Order. You go from being a part of the hateful "patriarchy" to being oppressed without actually changing anything.

maybe. . . maybe. . .he might just be a slightly effeminate male and doesnt need to create hot buzzword personality bullshit?
Just thinking

The French ARE fags.

Haha oh wow. Dis gon b gud.

Within the week he will be making a blogpost about how stressful it's been getting negative responses to this, which will probably also be an excuse to put the comic on hiatus for a month or more. Screencap this post.

>>"I'm biologically a man but I'm not into stereotypical man stuff"
You are not making a point there. If it's how he feel, so be it.

I think people that talk about how they are really into subsubsubgenres of anything are either hipsters or on the spectrum

see

Well crap, now we can't criticize them any more.

>needing some bullshit label to say you're effeminate

he's not gay or a woman, he's just a weak boy who wants to feel protected.

That doesn't mean you're not a fucking man, it just means you aren't a stereotype.

I have two friends who are they/them but at work and school use she/her for convenience (both dfab.)

Reminds me of Sup Forums and their hugbox.

that's called being mentally ill you tranny rodent

Go ask /LGBT/

I don't doubt that he really believes he's nonbinary. It's just that there is no real definition of "nonbinary," and those who arrive at that label usually get there by obsessively analyzing their everyday feelings and preferences and determining that they don't have an inner "gender identity" (which is actually normal).

t. former nonbinary who realized "gender identity" is a stupid concept

You're either attracted to a gender or you're not. You don't need a new sexuality for every nuance of attraction.

Or if we do I'm nofatoruglygirls-straight.

>dfab
dont worry they will grow out of it

>He's a raging sexist who firmly believes in hardcore traditional gender roles that say you aren't a "real man" or a "real woman" unless you conform to these roles
Wrong, there is nothing in what he is saying that mean that.

Identifying to a gender has nothing to do with gender role.

Gender role are social construct (not much of an argument there).

But Gender is very real.The is 3 kind of gender and all 3 matter in your own identity:
Gender of the gen (XX or XY)
Gender of the genital (weewee or vageygey)
Gender of the brain (there are physiological differences between male and female brain).
A trans is someone with he physiological brain of the opposite gender of their genital.

But it's an extreme case. Variation in the brain isn't a 1/0, but a spectrum and it can be enough on the center of the spectrum to be non-binary.

Identifying as such is just a matter of self-dicovery and there is nothing wrong with claiming it. It has nothing to do with gender role.

>I feel like I might be different and very special but in no discernible way that can be logically explained

>It's just that there is no real definition of "nonbinary,"
Yeah there is. This is like saying a sandwich doesn't exist because there no real definition to what is a sandwich.

What the fuck is this whole non-binary shit? I'm a faggot and I seriously don't get it.

Are you a fucking man or a woman? You can't just say you're neither just so you can feel more unique.

It's completely arbitrary and can change depending on culture. The romans believed that eating pussy meant you were a little sissy bitch, but today we don't think anything of it. Does that mean i'd be a girl if I time traveled back to ancient rome just because I enjoy licking vaginas?

Fuck no, it doesn't mean anything, it's just arbitrary shit that cultures believe and can change depending on where you are or what time period you live in.

We used to call that being a sissy, bookworm or tomboy etc.

horseshoe theory etc

see"gender identity" is real. But most people don't need to question it.

>go ask /TTTT/
Bad idea

well, yes they can actually.

As long as being a special snowflake doesn't get in the way of you putting out new paranatural pages, do whatever the fuck you want.

>You can't just say you're neither
Why the hell not?

Its actually not too different, they just picked different things to be contrarian about

>be weak soyboy who can't sort themselves out
>pick to be contrarian to spooks that aren't even real
>create a false persona that blankets you from any harsh pragmatic thinking like what you should be doing with your life, tunnel visioning into one thing that's frankly irrelevant
>don't grow as a person, don't form any kind of ability to survive in society
>die a starving homeless person

This is one of the highest signs of luxury I've ever seen.

You got people without any real world concerns that feel the need to "identify" as something they aren't so they can ultimately be oppressed to them have something to overcome.

If you stop liking a comic because of the creator and not a change in the comic you're an idiot.

This includes tumblerinas that get mad if a creator says something salty.

Nothing changed.

>two days into 2018
>a man who loves his girlfriend is gay

>You can't just say you're neither just so you can feel more unique.
that's exactly what they're doing lol

it's pure "hey look at me, I'm special too" attention seeking because gays are trendy now

The one who just left high school, maybe, but my other friend is in their upper twenties and has felt this way for a long, long time. I don't expect it to change. It was hard for me to accept my best girl friend wasn't actually a girl, but I didn't really have a choice considering reality.