Lena Dunham

Do you stand with her in her call for the extermination of white people and the male gender? I don't and I hope Trump jails her.

Other urls found in this thread:

lenadunham.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, murder is wrong.

She needed to die ever since it came out she molested her little sister. Fucking disgusting sow of a woman.

She needs to leave and take her freak of a father with her

she should be your neighbor soon

We should drop her off the coast of Japan during whaling season and see what happens.

I stand with white people and the male gender in their call for the extermination of Lena Dunham

Except for

1) Defensive Wars
2) Self-Defense in Home Invasions
3) Execution of Dangerous Criminals
4) Euthanasia of the Terminally Ill
5) Abortion

etc.

Did she respond yet?

I wonder when Calvin Klein is going to sue her.

Someone needs to look up what 'murder' means compared to just 'killing' someone.

The examples you list are not murder in the strict sense of the word.

Kek.

Oops, ment to click

Kek

i'm funny at any size

laugh at my jokes, my mom does, my girlfriends do, laugh at my jokes you cis scum

Why would things society accepts be labeled alongside murder which is legally punishable?

My point is that we accept taking life as a culture in many ways, and you would defend a family member to the death if you had to.

Believe me, she's already in the jail of her fucked up head

Lmfao. She tried to where Calvin Klein like those hot thick chicks on Instagram?

A woman who filled her own sisters vagina with rocks wants me dead because I was born a certain colour and sex?

Can some one arrest this predator?

i want to shove 4 rocks in her vagina

I need her to follow through on this. The other fat kike backed out.

What are the odds she'll keep her word?

In Germany you could.

How do you understand her call ?
Are you speaking whale ?
Or are you a whale yourself ?
If so, hows the internet in sea world ?
I hope not as shitty as the food.

no

Oh o-okay...

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>4) Euthanasia of the Terminally Ill
>5) Abortion
it's still wrong tho

I need massive amounts of eye-bleach in this thread.

Someone please edit this where the statue of liberty is enjoying it

Excuse the newfagginess, but who is this fat cunt, and why do we hate her apart from the obvious reason of her being a fat cunt and apparently abusing her sister?

look up the show "girls"

also look up "how to use google" you totally lazy fucking faggot her name is right there.

She tries to move up here and I'll be the first one line to punch her in her fat cunt face

lenadunham.ca/

Fuck you burgercunt, I'm watching a doco on Aussie diggers smashing the fuck out of Viet Cong. Something you dumb shits struggled to do.

Based Aussies. Viet Cong needed to be put in their place.

Exterminate White People?
>Lets start and end with her

boss

And he became president that way.

I'm not sure which is better, this or loser.com because both are pretty fucking top-tier.

test

The Battle of Long Tan. Check it burgerbro.

Company of Aussie diggers arserapes roughly 2-2500 Charlie. Fucken epic effort by the diggers.

How much soap could her nasty body make?

I keep seeing this, what exactly did she do?
I mentioned that to a coworker or something and they kind of blew it off as nothing... down played it.

who is he?
why does he wear the bra?

i want to see her get BLACKED

please god make all of these awful kikes go away forever

I gots you, senpai

She admits, in a book SHE wrote, that she "went after" her little sister "like a predator"; Dunham admits to fondling hey much younger sister on numerous occasions.

Now, kids showing each other their "private areas" is pretty common in child development; but the kinda shit Dunham talks about is VERY not-normal.

>hate white men
>wear underwear plastered of the name of some rich old white dude because it's the hip brand

Christ, sick bitch.
But what about the rocks? What the fuck, it that just a meme?

Fuck this fat hideous bitch. I genuinely hope she gets beheaded.

damn, I have been on /fit/ too long, these beanpoles just don't do it for me. I need girls with some thighs, nawmsayin?

underrated

Oh i know it, my dude. But no, she actually writes about that pretty candidly too. She tries to play it off like it's normal. (I think this is a coping mechanism for her: she probably knows it was wrong and is trying REAL hard to legitimize her abnormal behavior).

Should dump her in Dawson City.

The Yukon could use a jolt of celebrity sizzle

But she is perfection

Did she tweet any inanities since the trumpification

fucking saved

unfunny like all of her jokes

Jesus, how is her career and image not destroyed off that?
Thanks for the info by the way

She has not one redeemable quality. I'm not for killing people, but literally nothing would be lost if she were murdered.

She will not make it to the end of 2018.

>at best
Political commentator and advocate for genocide.
>at worst
Future war criminal.

Let gunfire sing the verdict of her inevitable trial.

Crowder mentioned her in that TyT rant during the election. "Her face or ass, I can't tell the difference" Please tell me pepe gave her a visit after the results...

>MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS

whats funny is the kind of stuff in the right pic is the reason why no amount of what she's doing in the left pic will ever make her not fat and disgusting
>you are what you eat

she's so fucking disgusting

and she probably realizes it. there's probably not a day that passes that she doesn't curse her mutant parents for inflicting shit genes upon her, that make all her fat go to the least flattering parts of her body instead complimenting her tits and ass for the first twenty pounds or so like it does for normal girls

wouldn't be surprised if she's the product of mild to moderate inbreeding herself. it'd go a long way towards explaining her mutant body type and sister fisting proclivities

>tfw Dunham's twitter has gone completely dark

Too much Fukushima radiation, all this would accomplish is creating another Godzilla fuckbuddy

>why haven't you left yet?
>BECAUSE THE FIGHT AINT OVER

>Loudly queefs.

has she been heard from since the election? ive tried checking her twitter but havent seen shit since election day

>I want to sit on her face and tease her as she struggles to get me off

I think women who strongly disagree with me on political shit really attractive. I'm a moderate so it goes both ways. There is just something about chicks that chant "veganism or death" or "survival of the fittest, let the Haitians die" that gives me a boner.

For a degenerate nu-male, he doesn't look like a faggot. It's a step up.

>4) Euthanasia of the Terminally Ill
It's murder. Once euthanasia is considered acceptable the most commonly euthanized will be those with curable depression and the inconvenient elderly.

I'm at a loss there, myself. I can't imagine how she retains any legitimacy as.. anything.

NP, btw

how the fuck did she get 'famous' again?

Jew privilege
If anyone calls me a "nazi" for saying that, then they need to stop Jew-lashing
Jew fragility is a very sad thing

OMGOMGOMG

LENA HASN'T UPDATED HER INSTAGRAM **OR** TWITTER SINCE THE ELECTION

IF MY GODDESS HURT HERSELF I WILL KILL YOU NAZI RETARD DRUMFKINS

why can't I, hold all this flab?

shes way worse than lena desu i want to see more anti amy schumer threads

actually no i dont, these threads are stupid

I am reminded of a scene in the Film; 'Fargo' guess which one...

DESTROY GRUBHUB IS NOW A GO

Maybe she's been busy looking into canada's immigration laws and making arrangements to move?

Long shot, I know, but a man can hope, right?

why the fuck do fattos think they can dress like that

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

She should smile more
She would look cuter if she just smiled more

I only know who she is because she always seems to be showing off her gross-ass body.

6) Minorities

>special prosecutor