Who wins?

this battle takes place in a flat Deseret 100 miles apart, who wins?

IG makes Thanos stronger than Living Tribunal who is hyperverse level(one tier below omnipotent) so Zeno gets squished.

IG did not make Thanos stronger than LT, the LT just decided not to take it away from him. Later in the Infinity Watch, the LT showed he was more powerful than the IG by overpowering Adam Warlock with the gauntlet.

Meanwhile, Zeno is at the level of the One Above All. He wins easily.

Thanos if he can trick or distract Zen-Oh somehow which in all honesty seems really easy, if both were actually trying Zen-Oh

>Meanwhile, Zeno is at the level of the One Above All.
Lel Mad Jim Jaspers would erase this faggot.

>hyperverse level
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I know there is multiverse(a group of universes) and megaverse(a group of multiverses), what is a hyperverse?

So that thing at the right is toaa tier powerful? That's fucking retarded.

don't forget the omniverse (all of fiction)

>IG makes Thanos stronger than Living Tribunal
No it doesn't. The Infinity Gauntlet doesn't even work outside it's native reality.

Jaspers can't do shit inside of a void, Zeno can.

Thanos is a bitch. He will always be a bitch and that will never change.

I don't know how. But Zeno will make him look like a bitch, again.

One Punch man would win against Thanos.

Zeno erased an immortal being that had physically merged with his entire universe.

Zeno's power is ambiguous. He can destroy universes. He's never seen doing anything else, so far.

IG Thanos can also destroy at least his own universe on a whim. And has been shown with a boat load of other powers. Whilst Zeno has more implied power, Thanos has actually done much more.

Thanos literally cannot win.
he's his own worst enemy

I stopped at GT and don't regret anything.
Who the fuck is this DB guy even?

Removes universes with a wave of his hand. For some poorly defined reason.

Hes the admin of the series thats why he can erase universes.

who knows?
The IG is useless outside of the MU.
If Zeno's power follow the same rule, Thanos murders him. If not, Zeno obliterates Thanos.

Not with IG.

What if zenos is the authors was of killing the series. By ending it with everything erased?

Zeno isn't even omnipresent

He's pretty much a super God of destruction. I'm of the belief he has a counter part who creates

Its not. Dragonballs canon end is still Goku leaving with Uub

Thanos. He is smarter and far more dangerous.

>IG Thanos can also destroy at least his own universe on a whim.
What is his greatest feat? Because Zeno destroyed an entire universe on panel

What does Instagram have to do with this?

Beerus could give Thanos a run for his money, and Zeno is so indefinably powerful that Beerus is terrified of him.

This is how it workd for current Dragon Ball

>Goku = Toriyama
>Gods of Destruction = his editors in Jump
>Angels = TOEI executives
>Zeno = the fans

>Meanwhile, Zeno is at the level of the One Above All.
I'm not sure how you got the LT correct and then fucked up TOAA.
Zeno would be more like LT since they both are just there by the whim of writing to ambiguously and arbitrarily keep things in line.

TOAA isn't the janitor or the groundskeeper but master of all the landlords of the narrative, a surrogate for what inspires and transpires within a story. He doesn't just flex force or threaten to destroy things. Even Thanos checked himself when in its presence, and he was completely irreverent in front of the Abstracts and brash before the Tribunal when eavesdropping once.

>Because Zeno destroyed an entire universe on panel
So did Thanos. Literally, in one single comic panel.

Zeno is too retarded for Thanos.

Thanos is just a Darkseid ripoff.

Metron rip off you illiterate.

Destroy or erase ? Important difference

Zenos titles is the Omniking. The dbz equvilant of the LT is the Grand Priest, with the God/Priest/Destroyer trios filling the role of those less abstract cosmic entities.

The fact that Thanos checked himself means as much as all the gods of destruction shitting themselves in Zeno's presence. Arguing about it just boils down to "My god is greater than your god!"

Rape

There's always a bigger fish in Dragonball. Whoever created the Super Dragon Balls will be more powerful than Zeno

Why do you retards think Zeno is LT tier? The guy runs one tiny tiny tiny multiverse like only 6 universes right now. LT runs the megaverse which is every multiverse in the Marvel.

It's not because you run a bigger place that you're stronger. Did the Living Tribunal ever did anything of relevance?

>6
12, originally 16, currently 2.

Fucking hell, I just realized this is a power level thread. Look guys, nobody is going to win this arguent, because everyone here only knows a lot about one side and nothing about the other. Everyone here is biased and will never settle on an answer.

and thanks to Goku and time travel theres two of him

Currently six.

>Who wins?

Just when I was thinking it couldn't get more retarded.

It's even more retarded in the manga. It's almost the same, yet it's even more retarded.

How exactly is it more retarded than a beefy purple guy wearing a glove that gives him unlimited power?

Zeno alone could not win against Thanos with IG, but if both of him fused and became La Regla de Todos, they would win.

We having a crossover thread?

Worse, a power level thread.

People keep thinking of Thanos's power but keep forgetting his intellect and how he managed to outsmart immortals and gods. Zeno is an idiot immortal child with erasing powers. Thanos would toy with him and use him to accomplish his goals and then will kick in and Thanos will allow something to happen so that he loses and gets erased himself.

But Thanos will end up coming back because Marvel can't go a few months without inserting him into an event.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Thanos lose because of confidence issues

Zeno can destroy the whole existence, including heaven and hell and gods, with no effort, in terms of destructive power they are tied, but Zeno can't create anything, is not omnipresent and is a retard

>He can destroy universes.

And everyone else, casually. It takes him a literal second of time to wipe out everything inside of a universe even if he's not presently in it. Sure, theoretically Thanos has time and mind and what have you, but 10000000000000 miles apart literally doesn't matter to Zenos, he can delete you and everything with it.

Bigger issue is Zenos is canonically blase about wiping out universes on a whim without much thought put into it, while Thanos is canonically much more methodical and ponderous about those actions. One on one Zenos will snap to the most extreme idea, wiping out EVERYTHING, than Thanos will.

>takes place in a flat Deseret
>Deseret
the mormons win, obviously

Doom can deleted both of them

Doesnt the IG only work in the universe that the gems are from? If this is anywhere but 616 then Thanos has no chance

Zeno wins no matter what. He is immortal and can erase anything instantly, no matter how large, powerful, or far away. Thanos would be deleted from existence the millisecond the battle began.

Grand Priest has shielded him from the spirit bomb, so he may actually be physically vulnerable.

>Thanos wins no matter what. He is immortal and can erase anything instantly, no matter how large, powerful, or far away

They would either both be erased, or their powers would have no effect on each other.

He still got his ass handed to himself

When Thanos turned into god mortals teamed to bet him and succeeded, more than once. When Zeno said "dance for me so I can decide wich one of you I will not from existence" people did it without even thinking about the posibility of doing anything else.

At least Zeno doesn't wear gold plated metal panties.

>When Thanos turned into god mortals teamed to bet him and succeeded
>and succeeded
They didn't. Read some comic.

You don't know that

Adam warlock is a mortal too

>When Thanos turned into god mortals teamed to bet him and succeeded, more than once.
The only person who can beat infinity gauntlet Thanos is Thanos himself subconsciously sabotaging himself because deep down he doesn't feel worthy of lady deaths love.

Thanos was defeated by his heart

Thanos wins because Zeno is a child and doesn't give a shit about anything, even if Zeno was attacked he probably wouldn't care, the only reason he's ever done anything is because an adult convinced him to do it.