Sup Forums OC thread

Hey we had a fun one of these the other day. Let's do another why not? Sup Forums used to create all kinds of fun OCs. Who's your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best girl.

UPA Style

If we're on Mandingo, my absolute jam

>what if we take the nerd girl from Lucky Star and make her a comic/cartoon nerd girl instead

and thus the conrad/colette/conata teamup was born

I love the things we come up with

I only know a little about two of those. What's their thing?

Each character is widely open to interpretation.

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumsnrad
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumslette
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumsnata

nnnneat

Are there any waifus that transform into their alter ego by using a wrist based transformation trinket?

Sup Forumslette actually used to transform from a ginger-haired white girl into her current brown form but that got nixed early on.

Any pics of that?

>the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumslette

You can find them on her page when it discusses the origin of the gauntlets, they're not hard to find. I imagine her shimmie gallery (also linked in the page) will have a couple pictures near the back of the archive.

Are you considering creating a Sup Forums OC who can transform into an alter ego?

>>the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumslette
For some reason, her page keeps relocating me elsewhere

I was thinking of a team of 5 girls who go turned into demonic sentai heroes who have to kill demons that escaped out of hell and their mentor was Satan himself.

Basically, Satan got kicked out of hell by Astaroth and the archangel Michael because of a business plan that involved the both of them.

The girls had these eyeball wrist devices they could use to transform into their alter egos, each one based with a natural element and a warrior
Valkyrie = Ice
Samurai = Wind
Monk = Earth
etc.

Satan lost all of his powers and basically takes the form of a businessman with a humanoid black goat head with a cigar in his mouth and wearing a zoot suit. when he's disguising himself in front of other people, he takes the form of the girls pet, a baby black goat with a pink ribbon on it calling himself Ma Chevre.

That's what I have so far, I have some concept drawn, will post them here soon.

prolly the extra slashes

That sounds like Japan would do great shit with it. I would buy a plush of baby satan goat P-chan

That sounds neat as fuck. You should post them here or even in the official /coc/ thread:

They won't go for it considering they just hammered out their season girls like last month and this seems like exactly the same thing.

i miss mandingo

oh well, want me to post the designs anyway?

dewitt
what's she calling herself now? M-something. I miss her too.