Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-686
scp-wiki.net/scp-1730.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither. Though if you really want an answer, Anderson Robotics.

Murderbot broke his end of the deal and tried to get Connor by force.

Sure the Foundation would have broken their end of the deal as well, but still.

>Guns are no good
>Don't be taken alive
SHIIIIIIIEEEEEET

>Symbols Are Compromised
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Do not follow the little girl
FUCK

>Symbols have been compromised
>that far down the list
Man you're already fucked at that point.

>symbols have been compromised

FUCK

I don't get it.

>stay together
>safe place to rest
>stay in the darkness
>don't give up
>symbols have been compromised

>Do not follow the little girl

Uh, how often is that so dangerous that they had to make it a symbol?

It means that whatever it is you're investigating/trying to contain has broken some or all of the field code symbols and can replicate them. Seeing "Symbols Have Been Compromised" means you can no longer trust any symbols within that area at all, and may be already fucked if you've been following faulty directions or directions meant to lead you into a trap or meant to kill you.

Pretty much if "Symbols Have been Compromised" shows up, you're pretty much fucked. As that means that ALL of the symbols and signs you've been following previously have been utterly compromised, and the information that they've given you is false. That basically means that the thing your hunting already has you in Its trap, and you have no chance of escaping now. If that specific symbol shows up, it's better to blow your brains out then and there, rather than wait for it to come and kill you (or worse).

It feels like any SCP with a knowledge of what these symbols meant would be at a huge advantage as all they'd have to write is the symbols compromised one to make all the security teams flip the fuck out.

You're missing the point. An escaped SCP being familiar with the signs means the symbols are already compromised. If it announced that it was aware of the symbols and capable of altering them, all it would do is forfeit its advantage.

yeah, you got me there

SCP 40, 53, 134, 239... they aren't alone. Little girls are a dangerous thing... or at least things that look like one.

Unless you are 231 that is.

you have to be MORE scared of her, not less. At least until B-day

Don't worry. Sugar Blob Jesus shall save us. Hopefully.

What if other GoI just adds that sigil for shits and giggles?
Imagine Gamers against Weed trolling Foundation specops to the point of suicide just by adding 'authentic' SCP signs.

I really don't think GAW is unified (or really even sane) enough to pull of such a feat. At least, not without exposing themselves pretty damn easily.

What's the scariest combination you can think of? Hardmode: don't use "symbols have been compromised"
>Do not be taken alive
>team mate vanished here

Wouldn't the Foundation be an SCP at this point? Or at least it's locations would be, what with all the reality warping and memetic SCPs contained there that would have done some wacky shit to foundation property

>The Foundation Has Been Here
>Do Not Trust Them

What's happenings here?

>start watching his OTHER series
>think it's kind of good
>get to end
>cliffhanger
>his 10 minuets of less SCP stuff has 10 times more views than his HALF HOUR LONG watchmen parody animation
>realize there is little to no chance he'll ever go back

>do not look away
>do not be taken alive

So what are some SCP you guys want to see Connor interacting with in the future?
>682
>the desert eagle
>the zapper
>the lactation fetish
>the bodies on the lake
>Bigfoot
>the Ikea store
>the stairs
>the haunted school

>You are being watched
>Symbols have been compromised

>Guns are no good
>Pray while shooting
>Do not be taken alive

I wouldn't mind seeing him interact with other humanoid SCPs, like the guy who randomly teleports away.

Or Able. I think it'd be funny to see him interact with Able. They wire him up with some kind of suicide bomb and have him run after Able, with Able cursing and swearing and telling him to stay away.

I actually wouldn't want to see him meet 682. There's not a lot there that hasn't already been covered in the first video with the cannibal giant:

>Monster tries to kill him
>Discovers Connor's immortal
>Goes apeshit having fun killing him over and over

You could have it get sick of killing him and try ignoring him, but I can't see 682 getting bored of killing one of its "captors".

Apart from that, I'd want to see him interact with the "Leviathan in a bathtub" scp, because I think its a cool scp.

The Foundation is an SCP in other dimensions and other dimensions Foundations are SCPs in "ours"

Connor and the psychiatrist should get high in the parking garage bro.

>lactation fetish
W-what?

>the guy who randomly teleports away.
I completely forgot about him. Would be amazing to watch him and Connor get teleported somewhere and needing to work together to survive.
>There's not a lot there that hasn't already been covered in the first video with the cannibal giant
Someone screencaped a post that had a good idea of how a 682 episode could go.

scp-wiki.net/scp-686

To be fair that's how you're introduced on the first day of the job

It's the mother of them all

The worst part is I don't know if he's talking about 686 or 597

>Contact Lost With Command
>Do Not Trust Them

Claim your SCP-fu.

This is pgood

claimin MALO

Cassy

daughteru

The Foundation for trying to sell off one of their most valuable Class D operatives in exchange for something that may be utterly fictitious (and was).

If any SCP wants to obtain immortality, through any method, in exchange for an alleged 'cure for cancer', the answer is always know. It's SECURE CONTAIN PROTECT, not BARGAIN EXCHANGE DISCOVER. The Foundation shouldn't give a shit about what this cunt SCP was offering.

>Space/Distance Disortion
>Rooms Move/Area Changes
>Alternate Reality Entered

At that point, you are basically lost, almost for good. Even if nothing kills you, its going to be a helluva pain to get back.

This wan't the foundation though. It was one scientist who often get too cocky in the pursuit of knowledge and fuck things up.

He was acting as a representative of the Foundation.

Bung found something that was both Niche and Ready to go into the mainstream, and cashed in big on it, Honestly kinda surprised no one attempted anything this big with SCP before besides a couple games.

After seeing a few comments waiting for Bung Chronicals, I feel like I should watch it. Is it worth the watch user?

>Danger On Other Side
>Breach

>Honestly kinda surprised no one attempted anything this big with SCP before besides a couple games.

There's more and more SCP related fan content all the time. The only difference is that Bung didn't fuck up the three big things that kill most web animation series: Animation, Voice Acting, and Writing. Get any of those wrong, it's DOA. Bung is experienced and this is clearly a labor of love. That's really all that make Confinement unique.

At that point, you've just gotten yourself lost permanently and there is indeed no hope of returning to your original dimension.

>Someone else is here
>Stay in the Darkness
>Stay Quiet
>Proceed with Caution

Not everybody working for the Foundation represents the whole Foundation. Sometimes they get to big fir their britches and cock it all up, like that one Doctor that turned a harmless hitchhiking ghost SCP into a psycho Grudge bitch.

Quality pays user, I just hope more people actually realize that he does have a patreon.

He represented the Foundation in a legal sense. He was acting as a representative of the Foundation during the bargaining process with the SCP.

Does SCP-2952 count?
I just wanna pet them...

Can someone post the pic of Scp 682 bitching about Conor being a mary sue. It amuses me

Also how would ypu personally like to see a potential interaction between the two pan out

SCP 682 would probably have a field day with Conner, and probably go into a rage state and break containment. Alternatively, if 682 is feeling particularly levelheaded, he may figure out some way to use Conner as a means of escape. Like maybe evolving to be a small parasitic lizard for a little while, and burst out of Conner after a period of time.

I don't think they would let those two meet. Imagine if 682 got Conner's powers.

Remember the Foundation are a bunch of bastards at heart. Even if they allowed Ian to suppress Connor's personality and inhabit his body they'd simply use Ian for the exact same tests as Connor. It's literally a fucking joke in the episode.

I have always wanted a horror game like this built around remembering codes, instructions and paying close attention to the environment above all else. It wouldn't need to be SCP but these field codes are kinda perfect for it. Imagine rounding a corner and seeing the "Get Out Fast" symbol. It would take a good moment for it to register and then its panic without any other cues except for some chalk on a wall. In a similar vein is the instructions in the "Holders" series or "ritual creepy pastas" are pretty interesting to me. The instructions are incredibly clear but you have tension from our own capacity for error and the uncertainty of the results.

>Stay In The Darkness
>Stay Quiet

>Remember the Foundation are a bunch of bastards at heart.

Wrong. The Foundation is not the Chaos Insurgency.

The Foundation is only cruel when necessary. Their primary function is to ensure public safety from anomalous objects and phenomena. Things that have any proven probability for being dangerous to humans (i.e. SCP-1360) are to be contained and not interacted with further. Safe objects (like Conner arguably is) are to be contained in minimum security conditions and used when appropriate, with appropriate approval (see SCP-1230).

Conner is not dangerous, and is best suited for assisting in the ongoing qualified Class D shortage issues. Yes, Class D's are not infinite in number. The fact that Conner is an otherwise ordinary individual, with an ordinary outlook on life, makes him an ideal control group in testing. His experiences with dangerous objects would be the majority's experiences with objects. He probably takes low doses of amnestics to maintain this relatively ignorant effect. Becoming too knowledgeable of dangerous SCPs, or becoming too skilled in being able to survive them, would reduce his usefulness as a control group.

Furthermore, the personality of SCP 1360 is not preferable to Conner's current personality. The only joke in this entire sequence was when the Foundation representative casually sold Conner out and was immediately given what he deserved, reinforcing everything I've stated above.

Never. Make. Deals. With. Euclids.

Hmmm.....
I don't recognize the bodies in the lake.

The camera that shows what you really want in the photos it takes. The tomato that determines how bad your jokes by flinging itself at your at varying speeds is another one.

Equipment Failure
Stay in Darkness

(no flashlights or NVG for you!)

I want a funfilled zany Wonderporium episode

Or him to deal with the Bonifays. That photograph still gives me the heebie jeebies

If Conner has been in Foundation custody his entire life then why is he a D-Class and not an SCP?

I also kinda liked the impression I got in the beginning that he was just an incredibly unlucky jailbird who got suck with some anomalous properties at some point, better than what we got.

Document #085-2: Incident 085-A

Prior to ██-██-████, SCP-085 was unaware of its status as a 2-Dimensional object in a 3-Dimensional world: prior security protocols required that SCP-085 be kept unaware of its true nature in order to prevent psychological distress: discrepancies with the perceived "real world" were presented as dreams or nightmares, and an effort was made to present SCP-085 with a scenario in which it was the last surviving human in a post-apocalyptic world, searching for survivors.

The deception was quickly broken following an incident where an SCP Foundation researcher accidentally brought a hard copy of SCP-085's Special Containment Procedures Report into the containment facility and allowed it to contact the artifact's current location. SCP-085 transferred onto the document before the researcher could remove it, and was immediately made aware of its true nature.

Because of the containment breach, several researchers advocated immediate destruction of the artifact. The decision was appealed to the O5-Council, which, in a █ to █ decision, advocated for SCP-085's continued existence.

Since the revelation of her true nature, observers have noted that SCP-085 has begun to show signs of clinical depression. Psychotherapy has been proposed, but the nature of the artifact's state of existence may make it difficult.

Some success has been had by providing SCP-085 tangible means to distract herself from her condition. In addition to the aforementioned optical illusions, SCP-085 expressed particular interest in a set of technical drawings for a 1964 Ford Mustang Convertible, transferring the parts one by one to a more naturalistic artwork, then assembling the vehicle by hand over the period of a year—gasoline being provided through a Norman Rockwell print of a gas station attendant.

Requests for further diversions of this nature are pending O5-level review and approval.
;_;

>Ferdinand gets a large cell and plush furniture
>Connor has to share a small room with a number of other D-Class SCPs

Fuck you too, SCP Foundation.

Stone face that bites your hand off if you lie. Conner meets the D-Class that trolled the stone so hard it rejected him.

Conner, as Bung portrays him, violates several standards of the SCP website - including but not limited to being referred to as 'Conner' by the Foundation and not by his SCP number.

However, some of this can be excused with rationalizations such as the 'Conner' identity being useful in maintaining his containment, and perhaps the fact that there is nothing that says that SCPs cannot also be Class D personnel. One is his official status as an anomalous individual in the Foundation's organization system, and the other is his day job.

>I also kinda liked the impression I got in the beginning that he was just an incredibly unlucky jailbird who got suck with some anomalous properties at some point, better than what we got.

I liked this as well, but the explanation we got is more in line with (as in more common to) the way that other SCPs are discovered by the Foundation. Usually there is the sudden appearance of an object or a change in an object's properties, and people die or go missing or start contacting local authorities. An ordinary guy who just so happens to respawn upon death would - if he lived an average life - would never has his anomalous properties discovered. At most he would get hit by a car and die once, and maybe panic briefly when he found his own corpse and dried to cover it up by burying it in the backyard. No calls to the police, no unusual behavior.

The current backstory of being abandoned and creating a car full of dead baby corpses created a very rapid and concise way of having the SCP Foundation discover him and what makes him anomalous.

If it was a guy who just died once and respawned once, the SCP Foundation might think it was a one off and not test any further. Contain, sure, but they're not going to kill someone just because MAYBE he's immortal. They'd have to KNOW someone is immortal before they'd use him like Conner is used.

Like that guy who let 096 go on a rampage so he could kill it. Besides the usual youtube line by line reads there was one where the reade rad-lbbed the redacted interview by the main researcher's assistant. The interrogator let the stupid fuck know that by letting 096 out, he forfeit all pensions to his family after he gets a bullet in him.

>Get out quickly
>Pray while shooting
>Do not be taken alive

>SCP: Expensive containment procedures
>D-Class: Poor pay and lodgings

Gee, I dunno.

What SCP is this?
Or this?

I rationalize it as Conner not actually having a number. He's really useful for testing with other SCPs and I imagine there's a lot of bureaucratic red tape concerning cross SCP testing that they're able to dodge so long as he's not officially on the books as an SCP.

So what happened to that guy? I expected him to explode but he was a...meat tree?

>Or this?
That one is just one of the things in a SCP Site from another dimension that had some shit go down and shifted into ours.

There was a tale of a painter drawing her a scene of a mountain lake to swim in.

Maybe, but the Foundation catalogs everything.
EVERYTHING.

More likely, though, Conner does have an SCP number; but it's just never mentioned so that it will never conflict with the actual SCP site. Be kinda awkward if, years later, the number that Bung picked for Conner gets taken by something else, causing no small amount of confusion for later viewers.

Until someone makes Conner official, he's better off numberless.

I think is the one found scibbling on the walls in the exploration logs of scp-wiki.net/scp-1730. Don't know if it has a number.

>the answer is always know
Filthy Phoneposter.

Actually on desktop.

"Cruel when necessary" is defined by the discretion of the O5 and Ethics Committee on the whole and the site directors individually. Whether or not D-class are infinite in number depends entirely on whether or not you count the multiple anomalous sources of D-class personnel listed on the site as canon. Either way, Connor explicitly does not have an ordinary outlook on life having spent his entire life in Foundation custody and being used as a respawning guinea pig. The rest of that paragraph is nothing but your headcanon.

The joke in that sequence was that Ian's existence under Anderson Robotics was the exact same as Connor's existence.

Just introduce Cassy to the book that creates a RPG in your dreams. It's already shown it can interact with written material.

Yeah, by all means he SHOULD have a designation, but they never did because he's much more useful without all that shit to deal with and he's not a threat to anyone. At least no more than the average person is.

>SCP-3333

682 doesn't copy other SCP's powers. He evolves to survive and overcomes obstacles/situations.

>Safe Place to Rest
>Unsafe Place
>Get Out Fast

>don't give up
As much as I'd like to rate that dark souls message, I can't help but wonder if there is a Dick faculty member who puts up fake/manipulative symbols to get others killed.

>The Foundation is only cruel when necessary

If 682 and Conner met, his holding tank would quickly be filled with corpses.
I can't decide if 682 would be contained by the weight of them all or if it'd manage to climb out on top of them.

Every time I see Safe crossed out and replaced with Keter I'm always jazzed to see how the foundation fucked up.

Get some sleep.