You do realize

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-russia-today-rt-kremlin-media-vladimir-putin-213833

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

>Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

>That is what freelance journalist Adrian Chen, now a staff writer at The New Yorker, discovered as he was researching Russia's "army of well-paid trolls" for an explosive New York Times Magazine exposé published in June 2015.

>In his research from St. Petersburg, Chen discovered that Russian internet trolls — paid by the Kremlin to spread false information on the internet — have been behind a number of "highly coordinated campaigns" to deceive the American public.

>It's a brand of information warfare, known as "dezinformatsiya," that has been used by the Russians since at least the Cold War. The disinformation campaigns are only one "active measure" tool used by Russian intelligence to "sow discord among," and within, allies perceived hostile to Russia.

>"Russia's information war might be thought of as the biggest trolling operation in history," Chen wrote. "And its target is nothing less than the utility of the Internet as a democratic space."

You do realize 80% of the posts here are by Putin trolls, don't you?

Watch this thread get slid to the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/trolls-putin-russia-savchuk
web.archive.org/web/20161111013124/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5c7tq2/we_won_the_fight_but_the_war_continues_show_some/
heatst.com/world/how-russias-twitter-bots-and-trolls-work-with-donald-trump-campaign-accounts/
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-09/russia-propaganda-eastern-ukraine-separatists-e-mails/seite-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like putin so i'll listen to his misinformation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>The web brigades (Russian: Beб-бpигaды), also known in English media as the troll army, are state-sponsored anonymous Internet political commentators and trolls linked to Russian government. They are suspected to be organized teams and groups of commentators that participate in Russian and international political blogs and Internet forums using sockpuppets and large-scale orchestrated trolling and disinformation campaigns to promote pro-Putin and pro-Russian propaganda. It has also been found that Wikipedia articles were targeted by Russian internet propaganda activities.

bump

how are they putin trolls? they speak english

Wow, I guess I don't agree with any Trump policies now because Russia supposedly provided some assistance to spreading his popularity.

Can confirm.
Raking in the rubles here tovarich.

This only tells me they're smarter than Hillary Clinton making a PAC with a website that has their mission statement is basically going online and posting pro-HRC shit.

We KGB now (I guess?)

Wheres my paycheque, Putin? You promised me..

he is an interesting fellow

What's your new endgame, George?

Comrades who work for minimum rupees speak perfect English.

sometimes he's kindof a dick though

The US has nukes it's in russias interest to maintain decent relationships with rivals you know like every other country on the planet does.

OP just a libtard trying to rehash retarded Clintonesque attacks on the Donald.. do these shit faggots ever stop?

I got paid in fur pellets.

CTR was also all Russian agents given to Hill by Putin in exchange for the uranium.

>army of well-paid trolls
>Pro Trump
sure thing bro ..

that would be telling

wtf I meme'd Trump in for free. Where's my cut Putin?

Well I'm glad those meany poopoo head baddy wad scawy wushuns trolled trump into presidency.
This way we won't all get nuked to shit.
And how the fuck did all these spoopy scary Russian haxxors get through to the massive amount of voters that don't spend their time on the internet? All of the disillusioned babyboomers etc?

>You do realize 80% of the posts here are by Putin trolls, don't you?
They've spent years here brainwashing idiots which now pratically post for them.

Listen here fag, I doubt anyone has done more research on Yuri Bezmunov and the 55 Savushkina St. "Trolls from Olgovino" phenomena than me. Their poopaganda barely focused on Trump, it was 99.99% Ukraine, and still is. Yes some were diverted to Trump, no they didn't make a difference. Sit your ass down and take your L

where did I say they were well paid?

On this site I mean

Can anyone show me some actual Russian trolling which promotes Trump? Not just "interviews" by samantha bee, or articles saying it happens?

>yeah I see protrump russkies on Sup Forums but that's not good enough

Who's doing the Assad generals? Iran?

They literally drive refugees our way on purpose with their war and some shills have brainwashed this entire board into supporting Assad's hated, unsustainable minority regime.

WTF, I did this for free since the primaries.

Where's my fucking money Vlad!?

everyone can speak english, only Americans can't speak more than 1 language

>i like putin so i'll listen to his misinformation

>The New Yorker

Failing to set a good password is not the same thing as being persecuted by invisible Russians.

>tfw no free hillarybux
>tfw no free putinbux
>tfw not even any free scotchbux from drumpf

why live

Sweet. Wat costumes r we giftd???

theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/trolls-putin-russia-savchuk

>But for successful applicants, a thriving business offering rich opportunities for creativity and professional growth awaits. You can hone your writing skills subtly weaving patriotic sentiments into blog posts about beauty tips, fortune-telling, fishing or photography. You can revile the United States and Ukraine, posting news links and funny photo memes to local forums. If your English and political loyalty is flawless, you may even get the chance to insert angry comments on major western news sites.

DAMNIT
PUTIN COULDVE BEEN PAYING US THIS WHOLE TIME WTF PUTIN BACK PAY NIGGER

I was in Russia and met a KGB social media worker. Russian friends told me not to talk to him so when he approached me I pretended I didn't speak English just Spanish. Fat nerdy guy with glasses drinking jack Daniels. He was super excited to try to talk to me. He seemed deeply saddened by my fake Spanish response. If you are on here Dmitry. I'm sorry and I'll buy you a drink if I see you at the crazy daisy again.

>Americans complaining about gays and niggers and Muslims
>In the end, they get cucked by Russia

The fact is, in the 80's, Republicans and Democrats alike were all about kicking Commie ass. Now, Cuckservatives and alt-right cucks make it a huge point that Hillary's no-fly zone in Syria would have upset Russia.

Waiting for the US to fall to Russia superiority and Red Dawn to happen.

Cлaвa Poдинe, Comrades.

FUCK THEY'RE ONTO US COMRADES!

мeняют тaктикy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mы нe pyccкий ты нeмoй пeдик

Mы aмepикaнeц yбить ceбя

Jokes on you.

I did my own meme war without russia. I made it on fucking snopes. I made it on The Gaurdian. I made memes that fucking FOX news reported as real in my own disinfo campaign. All it takes is one person, not a fucking government, and we have hundreds of thousands here

>And how the fuck did all these spoopy scary Russian haxxors get through to the massive amount of voters that don't spend their time on the internet? All of the disillusioned babyboomers etc?

web.archive.org/web/20161111013124/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5c7tq2/we_won_the_fight_but_the_war_continues_show_some/

Radio and television of course. Although that's harder for them.

Sometimes social media can influence mainstream media, e.g. get a controversial hashtag trending.

Not are trolling.

Am outback Aussie shitpost.

>We are now the Kremlin

oh shit shit shit

I didn't mean to type that in Russian

how do I delete

Beyond Sup Forums, most Russians I've met online don't know much English beyond "your mother/sister/father" and "fuck." No chance some CTR-Russians being paid a ruble an hour are fluent in English.

>literally shaking

>join alt right death squad
>get free russian gunz
>join russian meme squad
>new triple monitor station

bretty sweet

DELETE DELETE

>muh Russia narrative is STILL being played by the left
You guys really don't have ANYTHING left to run on do you?

how do I delete??????????????????????////?/.

IT WAS FUCKING RUSSSSIAAAA!!!!!!

-CTR after getting assblasted in the election

sage

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A RUSSIAN TROLL.

Bыбepитe пpeдcтaвлeниe и иcпoльзoвaть кнoпкy yдaлeния в нижнeй чacти cтpaницы.

Fu k tehy kmoeerwwwww ruannnn

>implying this wasn't the whole entire Jewish Trotskyite Neocon geopolitical platform

you seem to be confusing russia with ussr

is there any proof whatsoever of these 'web brigades' even exist or is it just more mindless Russia bashing? Like if the Russian government is paying Trump shitposters then I feel like I am owed something, I did it for free.

I guess im a russian spy?

No wonder i love The Americans so much.

Ot maybe i want to watch kerry russel kill a hobo and then fuck her on top of the body.

Life is complicated

Eh not worry.

Accident happen. Your mother knows this.

this is really, really, fucking stupid, even for Sup Forums. why did i waste my time reading the whole thing?

Russia and Jews are allies

US is now a puppet state for both of them

Enjoy your new Arab war

sure like this?

heatst.com/world/how-russias-twitter-bots-and-trolls-work-with-donald-trump-campaign-accounts/

>One good example of a human curated Russian bot is Mom For Trump. Mom for Trump pretends to be in Florida. ‘S’he displays an intense interest in Russia despite a profile pretending s/he is a military wife. Here is a link to his tweets about Russia. Here is a link to his tweets about Putin; and here is a link to his tweets containing the adjective Russian.

>He will regularly tweet out Russian news sources like Sputnik

>Although this is supposed to be a military wife, he boosts Russia’s military at America’s expense

It's a journalist who cases social media accounts to see which ones are Putin bots. You can do the same yourself if you want.

>tfw I prepared a lengthy, well thought out and sourced response to your post
>deleted it all to post this picture instead

cхвaтить ee зa пиздy

I know right? for one Russian Ruble I could ride Moscow Subway all the way across the Moscow City and back eight times for entire day. For this I could vacation, and have left over for vodka.

Putin is bydlo.

Gib proofs cyka

what you paranoid conservashits don't understand is that subversion doesn't automatically mean soviet/russia. If you paid attention, these tactics are thousands of years old.

мы мoжeм избaвитьcя oт libtards eщe

>>Berg.....

I got millions of rubles rolling in to my offshore Swiss bank account every month and Putin is personally rewarding me for my effortswith a shirtless horse riding trip in the Siberian tundra.

Anyone else /rootinforputin/ here?

>The New Yorker

pffff hahahahahahah literally the most pathetic pseudo-intellectual leftist propagandists on the motherfucking scene

is that martha washington?

Cyka fucken Blyat !
The Amerikanski know !!
Shut it down !!!

>Watch this thread get slid to the bottom
No shill can really slide a thread to the bottom. If enough people are interested, this thread is staying up. Unless of course they infiltrated the mods.

Still better than Soros disinformation.
>also u are posting an agent from Soviet era policies & equating then to current Russia which just doesn't work
>Soros is literally representing Soviet Russia
>or at least the same powers that created it

FSB

IS TOO LATE

DELET COMPUTER

Aw shit comrades we've been found out

Bpeмя, чтoбы вepнyтьcя в Mocквy cyka Блять

>he knows

>exposé published in June 2015

Yeah these guys were obviously pro trump the evidence is right there

wtf i never got paid

Ray Finkle, silly.

Come to think of it Louis, no one's seen Ray in a while.

cyka blyat

>muh putin
>muh russians
>muh cold war
>muh 80's

>hmm I've heard about these russian trolls but I didn't believe it lets read an article
>"Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely-
dropped

cyкa блять

Nobody said u were Russian.

Clinton did sell Uranium to Russia, shiteating faggot. Learn something

Fuck off. Demonizing Russia already for the upcoming war already I see.

What about it was stupid to you? It seems well thought out

Here's some for Ukraine in particular:

zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-09/russia-propaganda-eastern-ukraine-separatists-e-mails/seite-5

>The evidence of the extent to which Russia is engaging in psychological warfare against the West is now available in black and white. ZDF’s Frontal21and DIE ZEIT gained access to more than 10,000 emails from the "Information Ministry" of the pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine.

>The strategists behind the "Internal Information Policy" devote special attention to the climate of opinion in social networks, and they note that changing moods on Facebook and its Russian counterpart VK, as well as on Twitter, should be carefully monitored. The strategy document also points out the need to react, if necessary. "A commentary group for the Internet will be established from within the ranks of young activists," the document reads.

>Among other things, this group is supposed to "respond operationally to challenges that arise and intersperse the necessary information and the 'system of argumentation' as quickly as possible." The large number of comments posted by members of this group is intended to create the impression among ordinary Internet users that "a majority thinks this way." In addition, the strategy document recommends, "projects" should be initiated that show "how tolerant Moscow is toward dissidents, and how much more comfortable it is to live within Moscow's sphere of influence.

Don't you know about these already? Do I have to google everything for you?

>People are denying that Putin would go all out to get an anti-NATO prez in America

we did it for free

CTR nerd virgins were paid to shill for hill

it's not a russian conspiracy

kill yourself

This

What a bunch of Soros/Clinton fueled propaganda.

Go keep sucking molochs fag dick bitch. You mother fuckers got exposed to the world and are literally using Russia as a scapegoat.

>tries to imply shitposters are Russian state activist. Clearly knows nothing of the guy Sup Forums.

What a bunch of lying, weak and most importantly gay twits.

Praise kek.

i did it for free

>slowpoke . jpg

Adrian's article is from way earlier this year. where have you been?

And what did you expect? That the russians wouldn't meddle?

>unsustainable regime
>took foreign intervention to shake it