Be Ben Tennyson

>Be Ben Tennyson
>manage to find literally the perfect girl for you
>instead decide to get with a random background character who appeared in one episode whose primary character trait was that she was a selfish bitch

Literally why

Canonfags

Who are the two girls? Haven't seen anything Ben 10 related in a loooong time.

Wasn’t Ben with Julie? What happened?

The one made from Gwen's DNA?

They were on and off in Ultimate Alien. In fact, when she shows up again in Omniverse, he hadn't even realized that they broke up.

The Unitrix is the prototype Omnitrix that popped up in one of the later seasons, Ultimate Alien; Eunice is the default form (that's her in OP's pic), and she hit it off with Ben after he broke up with some other girl in the show named Julie.

The selfish bitch is Kai, that one-off from that werewolf episode. She got turned into bootleg Lara Croft in Omniverse, the last series before the reboot. Near the end of it, whether or not she hooks up with Ben becomes a plot point, and spoilers, she does.

OP's probably salty because Ben had a legit harem, AND other girls like Eunice who'd be happy to slam his dial, and the show bends itself towards the worst choice.

Fuck man this makes me angry. I actually saw the episode with Eunice (the one episode of the spin-off I happened to see) and she seemed chill.

Kai was a total bitch though, she doesn't deserve Ben.

>implying that's a bad thing

The Julie thing sucks because UAF made a huge deal of them learning to deal with their relationship and growing closer, but then she just disappears

Wait isn't Kai the one that was only interested in Ben because she wanted a pet dog?

Tell me that Ben hooking up with a literal living Omnitrix isn't his best possible pairing.

>be an adult male
>give a rat's ass about Ben 10
Literally why

Yes.

>"It's DOGGY time!"
>ends up getting pegged in missionary

Shes was freaky and into having sex with him in alien form while the others weren't

I think its obvious why he choose her

She was made from her cousin DNA, she'a removed a long side the other Ben family members

>implying Looma wouldn't get it on with literally any of Ben's forms knowing full well he could kick her ass across the galaxy on a whim with most of them

Gwen's DNA was randomized according to Azmuth, so maybe it turned different enough to have no "family bonds" with Ben. Also, she took DNA's samples from a bear, a rabbit and a snake. Even if their effects wore off, who says they didn't alter/improve her human DNA in some ways?

Yet, I also saw Eunice as the perfect girl for Ben, like a female user of the Omnitrix.

But she only wants the knot. She probably has no interest in any other form, even Ben himself.

What does future canon matter in a world with an branching multiverse?

Wait a fucking minute, if I'm reading this right Ben 10 became an harem anime? I mean, is this the same series with the bratty kid that could transform into ayy lmaos and traveled with his grandpa and cousin?

The fuck did I miss?

>Be user
>Feel the need to flaunt your personal arbitrary scale of importance, as if anybody is going to suddenly feel the need to justify themselves to you
Literally why?

Omniverse, Be glad you did.

More like she only has interest in forms that AREN'T Ben

She smooched XLR8, and was super nice to him as long as he wasn't human. Then when he was Ben she was an icy bitch

Kai was Kenny and Gwendolyn's mother. Though Gwendolyn seems to have been wiped from history.

It matters to a limited extent as the Ben we have been following is "Ben Prime", the timeline from which all other timelines branch off from. The others could be doomed timelines for all we know.

Kai literally only won because the writers were insistent on staying in continuity with one of the Ben 10,000 episodes because a pop-up trivia episode said she was Ken 10's mom because at the time of the original series, that was the only girl not related to Ben or a villain that was an option for a potential endgame love interest.

The problem was that as the franchise went on, Ben got more options, plus the series became very clear about it was running on a multiverse structure and thus had no real obligation to do Ben 10,000 exactly as it originally was.

>fucked up the series for a pop up trivia episode

Was this the OS Ben 10,000 episode? The one later retconned and explicitly made non-canon?

Is that Ben's daughter?

I want to FUCK her, if you know what I'm saying.

Yes. Thats the one.

The Ben 10K of UAF says he remembers going into the future and having that adventure as a child, so obviously that future isn't Ben Prime's future anymore. That really cemented the idea that the Ben 10 universe works on multiverse rules

Yeah the one where they fight the evil time traveling Ben establishes the idea of Crosstime and says that OS Ben 10,000 wasn't his real future, but Ultimate Ben is.

That pictures not of judy.

>ben harem fags
Yawn.

I'm not sure I follow.

Ben 10 seems like a series where everyone involved in writing/producing/running it had their own ideas about what they wanted to do/who they they wanted as a love interest which all depended entirely on who held the most amount of power at any given time. McDuffie dies and Julie pretty much disappears.

Seems he might have had plans for Eunice as in an old forum post he hints that we may see why Azmuth considered her dangerous. His plans seemed to have died with him though.

Did he consider her dangerous? I got the feeling he was more irritated that his creation wasn’t doing what he intended it to do, rather than that she was actually a threat to anybody

Why does she have a dot? Isn't Kai a feather Indian, not a dot Indian?

Who knows. Maybe it's some magic bullshit Gwen got her.

Yes, her being a feather indian is actually a huge fucking part of her character concept. That's why she got turned into discount laura croft in omniverse - she was following the correlation of ancient alien visitors in conjunction with ancient human cultures. In the OS, this was essentially "ancient indian burial ground" shenanigans, but they fluffed it out it bit in OV

>Primary trait Being a selfish bitch.

I might remember it wrong but wasn't her primary trait being "desperetly wants the alien knot"?

So in short Ben was a xenofurry and choosed the girl that shared his fetish

But he wasn’t the xeno furry. He didn’t seem overly attracted to any of the alien girls who liked him. Eunice was really the only girl that he really fell head over heels for in any of the episodes

Yep. But the writers of Omniverse were fucking idiots and even though they were themselves (sloppily) retconning shit left and right, they thought that retconning the OS Ben 10000 was somehow unacceptable.

So they retconned back in something that had been retconned out so that they could twist themselves into knots to rewrite canon around the thing that had already been removed

Brilliant.

Yeah, omniverse really had a hard-on for the OS, and so they retconned and retooled, and readjusted in order to scratch that itch to their liking

And they did it in this ridiculously hamfisted way where Ben's stretchy alien girlfriend was basically told by the universe "BREAK UP WITH BEN OR THE TIMESTREAM EXPLODES"