Jean Grey is back
What's next for her?

She fucks a black guy.

>Cyclops
>what
>you’re gay

*hairy canadian manlet

Continuing her dead husbands revolution

Make Iceman straight again and send the O5 back to where they came from.

Even young Jean wants Cyclops dick, user

>Namor on x-book
fucking hell

I know it's stupid, but I hope this fixes some of the x-men books, idk that x men red was good, the truth i liked young jean series and the first issues of the resurrection

nah, she wants a REAL men

Jean's team has the wrong Atlantean

Hopefully going away again.

That and Namor hates redheads.

Nah
She can fuck Xavier/Fantomex now

Why does it honestly matter if iceaman is straight? I doubt the character had any actual fans before the meme outrage.

I hope the big twist will be the return of cyclops

Her costume is terrible.

If it wasn’t before it will be now that Disney got the movie rights. Wolverine, Professor X and Jean are all back now they just need Scott and all of the main X-Men will be around again.

She's going to mindrape Black Bolt and turn him gay.

who writting this?

At last Medusa would fuck off

>Gentle

Hey I remember you, always nice when they dig up old characters to throw back into things.

I take it the girl in front of Nightcrawler is new?

they're just getting all the pieces back on the table, getting everything set for the next big time creator Slott who can handle the workload, Coates who wants the job but might not be able to handle it or maybe Marvel opens the checkbook to hires Hickman back now that the disastrous X-Men in Space plan had been aborted and he used what he came up with in his Image book.

Yep and according the laws regarding X-Kids made post-2000 only 3 things can happen to her

A) She becomes a great character that becomes wallpaper fodder
B) She get's killed off in an event to show that this REALLY REALLY REALLY could mean the end of mutantkind
C)She is god awful and won't actually ever fuckoff(ex. Quire)

>Quire
I like him

yeah Indian mutant called Trinary

not pictured is Gambit who joins in issue 3

If it didn't matter, why bother making Iceman gay?

It was funny

For Fujopandering and publicity. I personally loved the shitstorm it caused.

destroy the inhumans.

Bendis is evil

What if Jean Grey made the Inhumans gay?

So are teen Jean and the O5 just fucking off forever then?

why would she, they're already gay

For someone who loves to fuck everyone except her own husband, Medusa sure loves to lap on Black Bolt's cock and never wants to let that poor bastard go die in peace.

If history serves, dying again.

I expect she'll die and come back to life

maybe kill some billions of people for no reason and get away with it

>Gambit and X-23 and Namor
They just really don't want me to care about this line up do they?

>maybe kill some billions of people for no reason and get away with it
So that's how they're going to retcon the existence of Inhumans?

She killed like a whole star system as Dark Phoenix to "refuel", but then it's subsequently been confirmed that that Phoenix and its host are one entity, not one possessing another, and that this is an all-time deal, not from a certain point in time like with a symbiote taking over, and that the Phoenix is a fundamental cosmic power, and doesn't need to refuel.

So she murders this entire star system of billions of people and the Shi'Ar put her on trial, right, and the X-Men say THIS IS BULLSHIT and she kind of gets away with it because she dies instead of being executed...

... but then she comes back and it's revealed that the Jean who died wasn't her at all, except that she was, because of how the Phoenix works. Then the Shi'Ar come to Earth and murder her entire extended family just to be clear that Shit Is Not Tight Bro, and somehow the Shi'Ar, who are aliens whose god she stole and whose laws she has continually flouted, are the bad guys.

Like she doesn't even go to the Nova Corps or the Kree or any other defacto power of the universe that could arbitrate a peaceful solution, she just agitates the aliens she pissed all over in the first place, and she's still a murderer of billions of innocents for no reason. Fucking Jean Grey, man, not even once. And the rest of the X-Men, Cucklops in particular, can get fucked for siding with that shit.

but it's got an extra manly looking Kurt with a beard

>Namor
DROPPED

Are they going to talk about how Kurt is fucking her daughter in Guggenheim's book?

I thought I was the only one.

remember, this is a universe where they let galactus live because it is "a force of nature"

Yes I remember that shit. yet Xfags still get triggered over terrigen gas shit which Medusa got rid of to save the mutants anyway. But of course they would ignore that part and scream 'Cycock was right!'

He was right

(You)

I'm sure reed can calculate that ending galactus leads to worse problems

>

Medusa always knew the gas were killing Mutants (also Humans) but didn't do anything till the last minute to get YASS KWEEN points.

Dying again, mostly

Didn’t they make her skeptic at first just to throw Cuckbolt under the bus and make her the true hero in the end?

pic related

With young Scott?

who cares

me

You shouldn't.

Wolverine already fuck superior black mama Storm, Why would he want shitty Jean?

this is guggenheim shit with his fanfiction ship kitty and colossus

Yes, I should

does anyone ever stay dead in capeshit comics?

To be eventually killed again, so they can bring her back once more...

this poor faggot did

Uncle Ben

If you listen closely while opening this image, you can actually hear mephisto laughing maniacally.

no

Medusa can't do anything anymore. Black Bolt is cucking her with Creel's wife.

>Laura and Annoying Kid Laura
>Pajeet new girl
>Nezhno who nobody fucking cares about
>Tom Taylor writing
This book is going to suck so much.

Carol is alive

The original Thunderbird

Breevort had this to say a couple days ago.

if he said anything at all, it would make people speculate

Because y'know, if there's one thing Marvel is good at, it's not spoiling their own books.

He got with the better redhead anyway.

I just hate that they're cucking Creel.

Bruce Wayne's parents
Uncle Ben

No, it doesn't.

God damn Scarjo's feet are fucking huge.

The actual X editor teased plans for adult cyclops, Bervoot doesn't know shit

weak unless she needs to be invincible - phoenix - dark phoenix - something amnesia - dead again

No idea. I'm not sure Marvel has many writers capable of writing an adult as an adult (instead of as a teenager in an adult's body)

Is black bolt a redhead magnet? i remember there was that dyke hair bitch in squadron supreme who was salivating like a tsun tsun over his cock.

Why is she white?

?
Explain

Go away Taylor.

/ss with young Cyclops.

>Jean hoped Scott would become a literal Hitler

She wasn't skeptical, she always knew the gas were killing mutants hence why she had Gorgon and the other Royal mutants evacuate mutants where the gas was headed, what she didn't know was the gas was gonna engulf the whole world. Medusa is such a cunt, they should just off her. Royals made her 5x worse.

Wow what a strong powerful woman. Truly a role model to little girls all over the world. YASS KWEEEN!

She's so unlikable also if you read Royals she says that she fell out of love with BB and only went stayed with him because they were "royalty"/inhuman power couple but after IvX she relinquishes the throne and yet goes back to BB also in BB solo its shown that the only reason why BB hasn't off'd himself is because he wants to go back to Medusa. Are there even Editors in Marvel what the fuck? Also Royals paired her up with Gorgon for forced drama and Gorgon sacrifices himself for his true love (?), its dumb, if Marvel wants an inhuman push, then why not push the interesting Inhumans.

That fucking bitch. The black bolt’s comment about being depressed and suicidal was so fucking sad. I dropped Royals in chapter one where Medusa and gang didn’t even care Black Bolt got send to prison.
Flash villains are more compassionate than these assholes.
Whatever, Black Bolt has a better woman now.

ikr I thought the story of Royals was to break BB out but they were like fuck it lets just go on a space adventure.

How many times has Jean been killed and resurrected for real?

Twice. This will be the second time.

i see what you did there

In Jean's defense, she's pretty much The Phoenix Force incarnate.

And the entire shtick of a Phoenix in mythology is that they never truly die, and just go through a constant cycle of renewal and rebirth, rising up from the ashes of it's old body with renewed youth and vigor.

If there's any character who should always come back from the dead, it's Jean.

Wolverine comes up short in that department, and most other ones.

Plus Rachel. And Scott. And Emma. And Namor. And Piotr. And Illyana. And Hope. And Chuck. And Celeste. And Phoebe. And Mindee. And Rook'shir. And Kurt.

I'm still waiting for Scott.