Now that Trump is president, these are cancelled, right?

Now that Trump is president, these are cancelled, right?

Do you think we will go back to Jackson, or should we have Trump on the $20?

WRONG

Definitely Trump on the $20. Would cause so much liberal tears and panic.
>Libs protest against Trump by burning Trump $20 dollar bills
>They lose money
>Libs get naturally & smoothly get defunded
Also Trumps campaign to victory is historical.
>Very little money spent compared to other candidates. Low budget Ahead of schedule.
>All the mainstream media ostracized him.
>Literally an underdog no normie expected.

Having Jackson on the currency is basically pissing on his grave. I want a bison on the $20 bill tea bee haych.

Eagle on the front, bison on the back.

>>Libs protest against Trump by burning Trump $20 dollar bills
>>They lose money
Literally illegal

Why don´t you guys print these out

WE KILL GOD ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Fuck off, OP. Do you know how far down on the list this shit is? Besides, Harriett Tubman was kind of a badass.

I'm sure he'll be more than happy to still throw them this bone.

Who do you guys think should replace Jackson on the 20$?

Pepe should be on the 20

maybe in leafland

Reagan

That is one scary $20 bill

Hope so, don't want a chimp on my money.

If they go through with it
>20 Bill least used currency in America
I will be using 10s and 50s

Put franklin on the $20 and trump on the $100

Actually the 20 is the most used dumb ass.

I honestly hope congress stops this nigger shit from happening.

KEEP JACKSON ON THE $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP DESERVES TO BE ON THE $500 BILL THAT DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE REISSUED AGAIN!

Hopefully not, I'm looking forward to seeing how these get hilariously defaced

Why can't my spending ability be suspended from a wireless connection to the internet?

Because you can't be trusted.

Every bill is a marked bill. Your fingerprints are easily smudged and your DNA is only 1% decoded.

The government is a hack, and I have patches to prove it.

Personally, I plan on putting nigger on every Tubman 20 I get

If it has to be a black person, it should be MLK Jr. Harriet Tubman is a stupid choice.

>inb4 why not harambe

wait, is this for real?

they want to start printing niggerbux?

It's not illegal to destroy money retard

I think they should put JFK on the 20

you can burn money here, makes for some cool tricks if you cover it in a water-oil mixture

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

"you got change for a nigger?"
doesnt have to be all bad

Andrew Jackson fought the private bankers. I hope they remove him from their crony currency. I don't really care who they replace him with. They are mocking him putting him on such a common currency.

Get Reagan on there

u guys know Jackson tried to take down the Federal Reserve right?

Honestly, I believe that if Trump got elected the spirit cooking would cease.

It's gotten worse and I hate to sound like a kid and denounce responsibility for the position that I am in, but I can clearly see the relay of effects that lead me to being unable to vote on election day even though having disclosed my Trump oriented opinions.

Having been through several bans, welfare for a misdiagnosed disability and various nefarious related coincidences diverting my attention from government affairs I come to the conclusion that this country is fucked and its my fault.

Jackson hated the banks. He was put on the 20 by jews so they could twist the knife deeper.

People shouldn't even be on our money, they are not royalty. Money should depict important moments in US history: the revolution, the civil war, battle of iwo jima, etc.

This is what I'm talking about

It should just be Harambe at this point.

Yes, it's been in discussions for some time now.

Originally they wanted to change the $10. People finally caught on that it was pretty fucking dumb to remove the father of the American Treasury from your currency while Andrew Jackson, incidentally, destroyed the Federal Reserve.

Harriet Tubman was the solution because our currency was both "sexist and racist." Go figure.

Trump is going to bring on unseen economic prosperity and they will make him on the 1000 dollar bill

the first time I saw this I thought it was one of those Garrison tier shops made to look more like a chimp

Leave it to the leaf to school Americans in their own fucking laws. It actually is illegal to burn or deface money you twits, even if nobody ever gets prosecuted for it.

The NSA is stealing your opinions and marketing you as objects to richer more wealthier objects who consider themselves gods.

It's the same shit show with different faces and different names.

Illuminati confirmed.

Title 18, U. S. C. section 331, it is illegal to "fraudulently alter, deface, mutilate, impair, diminish, falsify, scale, or lighten any of the coins coined at the mints of the United States, or any foreign coins which are by law made current or are in actual use or circulation as money within the United States"
Similarly, anyone who “mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued,” can be fined or imprisoned as well.

You three are retarded.

This. Cults of personality are the anathema of a free republic. Warships shouldn't be named after people and currency shouldn't have specific individuals on them.

Instead of $20 dollar bill issue a $22 dollar bill and replace Tubman with Pepe the Frog.

underrated

Theyre called Tub Girls

Here's another tidbit of worthless opinion:

If all you are is the result of photons reflecting off your DNA molecule than do you own the results or the source?

Health insurance will have you believe that you only own the structure of your DNA and everything else as a result? You guessed it. The mother fucking jews.

Howard Hughes.
Nikola Tesla.
Buckminster Fuller.
Harambe.

HP Lovecraft, and make it super spoopy.

that's ridiculous.

>Illuminati confirmed

you can just say Israel. This isn't reddit.

Does anyone have that picture where it's a post-apocalyptic World, and a lone survivor drops a Trump dollar on the floor?

Why don't we put Moloch on the 20?

nvm. Found it online.

who is that ugly dude? harambees bowl curler?

this is anti-trump

No, it's a five-oh grind.

Put the greatest savior of our country on the $20

If we're going to put a gorilla on the $20 it better damn be Harambe

Yeah, this bitch is history too.

>Idiocracy

>Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

>murrican education

>20* 3/5
she can be on the $12 bill

>t. Pinoy intellectual