Was it a good deal?

Was it a good deal?

It provided adequate sustenance for the Doctor Who marathon.

Depends what kind of tacos they were.

Yes, though obviously only if you are feeding a bunch of people.

Like, if I was catering a party or something? $1 a serving is a good deal.

Depends, was the sale on Tuesday or Thursday?

Maybe for 75.99.

That's about what a taco from taco bell cost at the time. It's an ok deal.

If that existed, I could feed some of the homeless for a day with what I usually donate monthly.

No, a good bulk taco deal should divide out to less than what taco bell costs per taco.

>If that existed
that's expensive for shittier-tier tacos.
>I could feed some of the homeless for a day with what I usually donate monthly.
Yeah, if you directly used your money on buying shit for the homeless of course they'd get more money.
A lot of your donation to a charity goes to publicizing the charity for outreach to the BIG spenders, it also goes to infrastructure, shareholder pockets, etc.
But if you gave large amounts of money and goods directly to the homeless one would eventually kill you.

fpbp

Not really. I would expect a bulk order of shitty tacos to be less than a dollar a taco.

>Was it a good deal?

>Bart the Fink first aired February 11, 1996
>Taco Bell menu circa 1996, 1 crunchy taco was priced at $.89

If the 100 tacos for $100 promotion was the final price after taxes, then it was on par with the Taco Bell prices of the era.
If it did not include tax, then it was a rip-off and Taco Bell was cheaper.

>100 tacos for $100

Stupid Bart. Did he not know at least 30% of the Mexicans he was buying would work for 25c each?

The joke is that tacos cost a dollar normally, so advertising 100 for 100 dollars is just trying to trick people into buying 100 tacos at normal price.

Del Taco used to sell 3 for 99 cents on Tuesdays.

Taco bell sells tacos at about 1.29 each nowadays.

>this menu is from 1996
False. The big taste taco did not exist until 2008.

Storage would be a nightmare and would taste like shit reheated.

TAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOS

>False. The big taste taco did not exist until 2008.

Then Taco Bell's regular crunchy taco must have cost even LESS than 89cents back in 1996. Which makes the "deal" from that episode even worse.

no it is not, any other retard saying otherwise needs to go back to school and try again.

/taco/ general?
We /cock/ now?

I miss $.89 tacos...

Eh, taco bell back in the 90's isn't too much different from that menu to be honest. I think a taco might be 79 cents, maybe 89 cents?

Something something Sneed.
Something something Feed And Seed.

You know some oddly specific and detailed knowledge about Taco Bell my friend. Are you hiding anything from us?

I miss the $.59 bean burrito. There was no beating that value in the shopping mall food court when I was a teenager.