W E W

Some fat indian bitch in class called me "A fucking white male". Memes are fucking becoming a reality and I am so happy I'm on this ride with you guys

Did you call her "A fucking indian female" in response?

stay safe you 'fucking white male'

She went on to ranting about my privilege and I smiled through it all and I told her that I'm very proud that I'm not a minority. And some dude said "Trump wants to kick us all out except for the whites." To which I replied, "Good, more space for me." and that TRIGGERED HIM. Mind you they're both smelly hindus

This was a resonse to what?

Thank you bby, it's tough being part of the handful of white students in NYC

An argument that I replied with "Trump can kick all you guys out, as long as it doesn't affect me or my family I could care less"

Are you actually a White Nationalist or are you just instigating liberals?

Both tbqh, triggering them makes me feel good

It's not a meme. It's not a dream.

We really are fucking white males. We're monsters.

We luv u

We aren't monsters, we're the fucking best. We are the ones who conquered the world and I'm damn proud of my ancestors.

That's not healthy.

that's pretty fucking disgusting tbqhwyfam
I hope you get cornered on campus tomorrow and get the shit beaten out of you.

>triggering libshits is disgusting
you're on the wrong board pal

I mean, your right to speak that way about it isn't in question. I was honestly wondering if folks on this board actually identify as White Nationalists.

yeah theres actually a lot of us

I know. Within the next four years, you'll meet an equally armed opposition of Marxist/Maoists. See you on the streets, fascist.

you're a pussy

Any board that doesn't have nazi like moderation will become a haven to White Nationalists. You should know that innately.

I made a meme page on Facebook and I'm going to slowly start redpilling normies. Now is the time to plant the seeds of nationalism for the younger generation.

>he wants to instigate the backlash knowing that nobody has his back for the race war

You should also know that actual White Nationalists are just about the stupidest pieces of trash our society produces and not take a cue from them on just about any issue they talk about.

She hindu nuffin

nice, great job

I watched the election coverage in a bar filled with liberals, I heard white people and other races mention white privalege all night, trump started winning states and they literally cried

Leftypol really came out of the woodwork to get butt hurt this election, thank you all so much for the continued entertainment!

k. lol.

Stupidity in massive quantities still poses a generally large threat. I don't believe the liberal sob-stories about recent racially-charged attacks, but eventually forums like this will circlejerk themselves into a sense of courage.

You better have told her to poo in the loo

Underrated, kekd

If 80% of posts on Sup Forums are by Russian trolls, then there's an 80% chance Russia is trying to start a race war in the U.S.

MATHEMATICS

>I don't believe the liberal sob-stories about recent racially-charged attacks
Good, a lot of them are lying about it, or the few that can be confirmed are splashed across the national media to form the background to the narrative tact the left will take...
>but eventually forums like this will circlejerk themselves into a sense of courage.
...which will play right into the left's hands.

Just about any nominee could have beat Hillary. We just had to go out and pick the one that best fits their agenda, as boogieman for their identity politics and on a lot of their agenda items because he's still a democrat in many ways. But then we just had to take our cue from the board's White Nationalists.