In the 1990s, there were action oriented shows that didn't reek of weeaboo influence. How cool was that?

In the 1990s, there were action oriented shows that didn't reek of weeaboo influence. How cool was that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that he did nothing wrong.

>Waspinator front-and-center in the shot
The universe doesn't hate you as much as you think, Waspy.

Actually, he did wrong right.

Who's the guy next to vanilla Tarantulas?

The designs were influenced by The Guyver and the G1 Transformers designs are Japanese of origin

Quickstrike. Good's got nuthin' to do with it.

Quickstrike. He was Silverbolt's counterpart, he had a crush on Blackarachnia.

That said, I don't remember the guy next to Blackarachnia and below vanilla Megatron.

Ravage. He used to be one of Soundwave's mini-Transformers, but managed to get upgraded into a full Predacon.

>Blackarachnia
what is that like a new marvel character or something?>

90s action shows thread?

90s ACTION SHOWS THREAD!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0

I don't think you know what weeab means

I'm glad he got a canon good end

Which Beast Machines went and shitted on.

Don't remind me

90s X-Men was popular in Japan

Are you certain you do?

I don't think you know what weeab means

>Tarantulas
>Scorponok
>Blackarachnia
>Quickstrike
>Rampage
That's a lot of predacons with eight legged Beast modes

Weab doesn't simply mean any minor influence from Jap culture

Beast Wars designs were influenced by Guyver, yes, means nothing. Transformers the Western cartoon was based on Japanese toys too, sure. It doesn't matter because these things were not done in a fetishistic way putting Eastern culture on a pedestal, or even celebrating it, they just stole shit from them and used it to keep being Western

Waspinator deserves to be shit on. He ruins Beast Wars.

>that didn't reek of weeaboo influence.
>Mechas
>didn't reek of weeaboo influence
>A franchise that was a mish mash of some Japanese toys
>didn't reek of weeaboo influence

>they just stole shit from them and used it to keep being Western
>Western

You mean like every 80's and 90's gay-ass American action show (many that were animated in Japan anyway like the Thundercats) that don't even kill characters so they won't be offensive to soccer moms and that had to shove in some educative segment to keep Parents' organizations from complaining about the "violence", or the character explaining the moral of the story of the episode at the end of it like in He-Man because the showrunners thought that American children were retarded or something and they couln't understand the implicit message of the plot.

This desu!

>Mechas fighting
>Not weeb
Uh huh.

>A franchise that was a mish mash of some Japanese toys
>many that were animated in Japan
>that don't even kill characters
>mfw

I don't think I've ever seen a comment that more clearly and boldly states "I have never watched this show"
11/10 got me to reply.

Well you see user, like many other words before it "weeb" now means "thing I don't like", Asian influence is no longer a factor in what makes something weeb or not.