Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Dan_Abnett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

christ alive

it's like they tried to rebuild Miller but the hat got lost inside someplace

The mrsa was just to cut fat prior to his DChad bulk season

>dc can even make bendis a chad

His near death experience started his transition into a DC Chad

Also If anyone could provide me the "In marvel/ in dc" Pic of Humphries I would be very Glad

He looks like a goblin when he's skinny.

Step 1: Cut excess weight
Step 2: Build muscle
Step 3: Ascend into DChadhood

>chad
This man looks weeks away from death

Weeks past, he just recovered from a serious illness. Now he can start over.

Explains so much

The DChad meme must end, we cannot allow them to turn comic creators into successful human beings

He just finished step 1

Is it just me, or is he slowly turning into Desaad?

>that brand new leather jacket

get some fucken self respect man

Soon another lich will be born another to challenge the all powerful stan lee in the end we all lose.

He's gone from Goblin King to Generic Frontline Gobline.

that's not how serious illness works when you're 50

>This man looks weeks away from death

His children could be so lucky.

bruh, this is how he looked couple of years ago

>Right into your eyes. Y'know the thing about a writer, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the ocean turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces.

>signed a very likely very lucrative contract
>bought something expensive
wouldn't you? Be honest.

He'd already lost a ton of weight before the MRSA.

>Bendis lost weight because he's shipping off himself to DC in installments
Slott can write a good joke one in a blue moon

Dude needs to put on some weight

I thought all his Spider-Man issues were jokes?

Well, subjective as is, I did say "good" joke

Slendisman

>SMYTHE!

Looks like the mandatory dc chadification is soon to take affect

I was fucking flabergasted when he randomly popped on an E3 video compilation. It had been years since i had seen a picture of him.

Glad to see he's less of a big guy nowadays.

>a literal super villain is plotting to demolish DC from the inside
>everyone is more concerned about repeating the Chad meme than being worried for their favorite titles

I wonder how long it will take before people on here start going on about how Bendis has always been one of the best comic writers of all time.

let's hope dc editors keep him in check
that, or priest beats him up

He literally almost died from MRSA a couple weeks ago.

>His near death experience started his transition into a DC Chad

He was already losing weight prior to the near death experience, he said it's what allowed him to recover faster.

oh I have accepted he will destroy the Legion of Superheroes.

But the team is strong, resilient, and will make it through to something better.

>implying the magical fallout from the MooreMorrison Wars won't kill us all before then.

But grant isn't fighting moore, is he? I think he likes him

He's going from Kingpin to Lex Luthor.

That's what happens when you rapidly lose weight when your skin isn't as elastic as it used to be.

One can only hope, he bitched and whine and cried until Marvel editors just completely ignored his later works, it really shows in civil war 2, thank god fucking Slott stopped him from killing off Peter

Bendis?

Oh I will get lost inside someplace alright

Grant Morrison is looking like shit

Christ, how horrifying.

Jesus, that's inspiration for losing weight if I've ever seen it

Fucking hell, the DChad isnt just a meme, I swear to fucking god they make everyone sort their shit.

t. american

Mistress Death is now cucking Thanos so bad she's switching brand names

Man, that lighting makes him look much less yellow than he used to.

>leaves Marvel
>turns into Grant Morrison clone
Is this the hypercrisis?

Neat, but why's Tobin Bell in front of a DC logo?

I actually think Morrison now weighs more than Bendis.

Bendis Nova?

Literally the Penguin

Is Superman a gay now?

good on him

He's already destroyed Multiverse 2.
Now Ultra Comics sets his sights on his next target.

Now that Bendis writes for DC, how long until Sup Forums claim that he was always a great writer, like they did with Humphries, Johns, Abnett, Venditti, Tomasi, Jurgens, Cucka and Robinson?

>Now that he writes for DC
>how long until Sup Forums claim that he was always a great writer,
Why are you lying user? Why are you making stuff up?

> Humphries
Never happened, in fact, everyone keps saying to opposite "how the fuck GLs was so enjoyable when his previous books were so shit?" is the default statement.

>Johns
He always had fans, nobody made a switch, if anything, the more stuff he writers, the more does that don't like him grow in number.

>Abnett
/co always had a loveboner for him, again, no switch in opinion.

>Venditti
Same as Humphries, some people people find his current GL good and are surprised because first run was shit. Plus, he never worked at Marvel, so where is the corporate jump that caused the drones to change opinion?

>Tomasi, Jurgens
Jury is split on Jurgens, and Tomasi is a constant source of annoyance because he has fans and haters constantly shitposting each others into oblivion. Also, they've both been working at DC for a decade now, where's the jump that caused the supposed switch in opinions?

>Cucka
For every person that likes his WW run there's another one that says it's boring shit. Once again, no hivemind suddenly declaring him the greatest writer ever for being back in DC

>Robinson
Worked most of his life at DC, the only book people of his that gets praise is his Starman and maybe Airboy. Now he's writing WW, and basically everyone dislikes it.

Funny thing, Morrison got fat.

>American History B

>he said it's what allowed him to recover faster.
I think hearing this may be the encouragement I need to lose weight myself.

Whether people want to admit it or not but this is one of the biggest acquisitions in a long time. We're talking Lebron taking his talent to South Beach big.

he looked better before

This is literally stealing a turd out of a toilet

He's their biggest name and can sell comics on that alone. Not talking about quality because yes he is shit.

Rebirth apologists will surely start praising Bendis' DC work in spite of it being boring dreck, and call it rebirth magic.

If he has such a pull why won't he focus on creator owned then, like Millar.
He is smearing so much shit each month he could easily live off it, get movie options, create all the OC he wants, pencilers are happy to work with him, no downside.

Yes, but he has promise. He's done good before and only got bad when he felt comfortable enough to do so. It's common knowledge that DC's editors are more in control than Marvel's, so that means there's a slim chance that he can start off with a few USM tier couple of story arcs at the least.

>Rebirth apologists
Imagine being this salty that you still make comments brimming with disdain for a hugely successful relaunch that ended several months ago.

>Hugely successful relaunch
Barely any readable books is a hugely successful relaunch.

After the news that Bendis would go to DC there were some retards that said he is a good writer and even the best writer marvel had.

Supergirl is having a "special issue" about non binary shit
The Rebirth magic is drained

Prove it.

>thank god fucking Slott
Peter would be better off dead than being raped by Slott on a monthly basis.

That happened in one of the threads about the news that Bendis is changing side. I can't prove it but it's true.

>Looks like Dr Sivana when writing for DC
>Looks like Kingpin when writing for MARVEL

True dedication to the craft.

Solid Bendis will never not be funny

Not to sound like a DC defender 'cause I call them out on this shit all the time, but Supergirl and Batgirl have been the prime dens of social justice cocksucking since Rebirth began.

I know we're memeing but glad he didn't die, from what he went through it sounded like some serious shit.

Hugely underrated post.

YOU FUCKS TOLD ME THE DCHAD THING WAS JUST A MEME!

Morrison is reincarnating in Bendis' body like Darkseid did with Dan Turpin

Does DC has a diet program or he got sick

sick, like "you die now" sick

More like the Yankees buying Alex Rodriguez.

At least LeBron is actually good at his sport.

He started losing weight, then got sick (MRSA, few weeks ago) and lost a lot more weight

Remember when everyone in anime was cute but turned super ugly when they laughed?

He did almost die a few weeks ago but that was unrelated to the weight loss

Morrison stepped outside DC for a while and now he looks like this.

All he's got to do now is go high protein, low carb, do some serious lifting and all that SJW shit will be blown away by the flood of testosterone. Bendis will be sneering at soyboys and punching niggers.

Just kidding, in reality, MRSA nearly killed him, so he's got a weak immune system. Fucker will be dead in ten years.

He looks good there. If you see him in that Fatman on Batman show from a couple of weeks ago you see the huge beer gut he has now. Such a shame.

Now that he isn't at Marvel anymore I'm okay with him not dying.

More like the real Ronaldo going to Milan. It was kind a big deal at the time in Italy, but they were getting an out of shape has been.

Thankfully Amazing isn’t the only Spider-book out there, we still have Spectacular, SM/DP and Renew Your Vows, had Bendis got his way we wouldn’t have any of these titles

Remember that Abnett is a God in terms of 40k writing on /tg/

>1d4chan.org/wiki/Dan_Abnett

he's nearly fuckin 60 and he lives in Scotland

the guy's seconds away from beating the national life expectancy ffs, he looks fine for a scot

They stole the forty cakes from his fridge.