Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inclusive_or
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't do cardboard cutouts.

White for sure.

Delicious brown girl

Mayday, all day, every day.

>Mayday if Spectacular Spider-Man's versions of Peter and Liz got married

Because this is an "or" question, not a "and" nor a "and/or" quesion, you dumb Dora look-alike bitch

>expects me to choose between two ugly hoes

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inclusive_or

I choose Gwen.

Enji would get all my seed every day forever. I'll always choose Enji. Muh dick.

this will never be you

She is not aging well.

Those hips still don't lie.

Gwen Poole

Nice body but face looks 30~

>30~ is old
Fuck.

It's a hard partying 30, not a "I'm a raw foods, straight-edge, live in a hermetically sealed bubble with god-tier genes" 30.

Obviously Gwen.

Mayday is for people who read comics.

Slott's "major Spiders' charactersr eceive an assfuck"-verse ruined her.

*receive
I'm so disappointed that I can't even write properly

It's all about genes, really, you can party hard, smoke a whole pack daily and a whole bottle of whiskey daily, and reach your 110s looking and being as healthy like a 70 year old.

Always amazed at how Sup Forums thinks themselves able to tell the age of people to such a degree.

I've seen some people with good genes push that shit to its limits and broke it.

>Knew these twin Italian chicks-- one was a health nut and the other was a party-girl, loved coke like most coke whores do.

>Anyhow, don't see either for a few years after college, get a farcebook friend request, it's the health nut one.

>Still looks pretty much the same she did in college (she was always kinda young-looking), out of curiosity, I poke around her friends list, see the party-girl twin sister.

>JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, girl looks about 70-- real teefs gone, sunken cheeks, leathery skin, cocaine is a fuck of a drug. Or maybe meth.

>Damn shame, I thought I would have a better chance with the party-girl than the prude sister.

But yeah, genes are weird. My gramps lived til 101 and he smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish-- Marlboro Reds and Jameson. Grams tried to keep up with him and died of lung cancer in her 50s (she was already 20 years younger than he was). Then again, he was an ornery bastard who was too mean to die (until he did, but I suspect it was because he started mellowing out in his 90s).

>spider gwen cosplay
>not even one picture focusing her ass
what a waste of thread

Can we make this an Enji thread?

your not aging well

At least she still has her old, good stories. I feel that Gwen's series has always been okay at best. The fact that the Gwenom arc isn't being storytimed despite a lot of people saying they would keep reading the series just for that speaks volumes.