Apologize

naturalnews.com/051837_Donald_Trump_autism_MMR_vaccine.html
>Trump hasn't backed down from the vaccine debate despite the mainstream media's backlash against his remarks. In 2015, he appeared on the conservative radio host Laura Ingraham's show stating, "I've known people that had totally magnificent children, functioning a hundred percent, everything beautiful, smart as a whip, and they go for this shot and get this shot of this massive dose, of everything at one time, and they end up with horrible autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8443
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump controls the narrative now

>naturalnews.com

I love Trump but the vaccines causing autism thing was kind of retarded until more evidence comes out that it's really happening.

He does time travel so I predict he'll be proven right, eventually.

So the alternative is not using vaccines and having these again?

Where is the (((science))) people that are paid to promote vaccination? Where are they now?

sure just give 15 different vaccines to a newborn baby
it's very healthy!

>follow link
>it only turns blacks autistic
explains why they all seem to like kingdom hearts and naruto

I'm not anti vaccine but the alternative is literally in OP's picture.
>in smaller doses over time
Are you retarded?

You said 15, I said not using any. What is the preferred number to not cause autism while not risking debilitating illness?

>www.naturalnews.com

Nope, it's still not a definitive link until they try smaller doses and correlate a lower incidence of autism.

watch Vaxxed. it covers the CDC cover-up of the MMR vaccine/autism link.

including whistleblower testimony!

The actual debate is, should we be in line with medical science and withhold vaccines from very young infants, or should we be in line with big pharma and introduce an entirely new regimen of many simultaneous vaccines administered as soon as possible to include in utero? That is the actual debate.
Just think, if you trust big pharma, you "could be one less."

Holy Shit /Pol isn't actually listening to a Brazilian about newborn health

>He only trust if it's on Jew York Times or Fox News

Only normies swallow the "scientists are infallible" pill.

If only they knew how corrupt scientists are. They falsify studies/findings to get funding. They corrupt the scientific method to get the results they wanted, truth be damned. They get politics influence their work.

It's time to purge science of the corrupt.

But autism is the reason we got Trump into presidency and actual high level Science progresses.

Why do we want to eradicate it again?

>Big pharma
pls leave

This is an interesting email.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8443

>Science progresses

Like buying drugs developed in the 80s and 90s because they stopped investing in new drugs to profit even more selling old dirty cheap drugs

>b-but progress!

>lolol what's the alternative
>yeah but that isn't a definitive link
You never asked for a definitive proven solution, you just used the poor argument of 'the only alternative is letting everybody die of diseases'

>I will make you a bet.. I bet that taking thimerosal out of flu shots that we give to pregnant women will reduce the number of children afflicted with mercury poisoning, autism and other neurological disorders

The jews clearly want more autistic children

Until vaccine makers are liable for damages again, they can go fuck themselves.

Not turning my kid into a retard to support Big Jew.